Fuck I'm chatting to my crush and she seems into me

Fuck I'm chatting to my crush and she seems into me.
>Problem:
She has a boyfriend
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mA3voZUZrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post chat logs

This ^

Break them up.

You gotta know what the relationship is. Is it really early, is it rocky, ect. Its still possible to come out on top, just takes a little work and good timing.

Okay Op, she might just be teasing you, giving you some false sense that you have a chance then when she doesn't have a boyfriend she will say "I want to enjoy myself and be single", then she will hook up with a random guy she barely knows. Or maybe she is interested in you idk, you are asking the wrong people for advice. All we know is the sting of failure

If she will fuck you on the side she's no good for a relationship.
Just use her until you find a decent woman.

Just keep getting closer to her and soon enough her shitty relationship will die and then you can have her.

But of course, she might be the kind of person who does that kind a lot, so I would be careful.

Depends.
If she’s willing to cheat on him she will be willing to cheat on you.

So either way go for it, it you manage to hook up with her make it a fwb situation

Check back into reality

Did you watch Deadpool? Then you know.

I mean if you just wanna fuck her it's fine, but never date a hoe that's cheating on another dude, chances are she's gonna fuck you over as well.

>seems into me
>has a boyfriend

stop going after her at this exact moment

a) shes actually interested, but shes a whore because shes interested in someone that isnt her boyfriend but doesnt break up

b) shes not interested and you have false hopes

c) shes not interested and she just wants to tease you for fun

You forgot option d)
>shes not interested but wants some attention because shes seeking validation
Pro tip: she does this with multiple guys

OP here
She's a friend of my sister and she's said that if she wasnt with her boyfriend then i would be a perfect choice. She seems loyal to her current boyfriend.
At this point she defiantly wants to be friends.

This info coming from my sister btw

>She has a boyfriend
That's not a problem, that's a challenge.

Stop being a soft cunt.

>not a problem, a challenge
when a Sup Forumsfag can steal a girl from her boyfriend, the chance is high that some chad steals her away from the Sup Forumsfag, especially when op is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=5mA3voZUZrk

>quads checked
It just so happens I'm Australian so I suppose I need to kill him

Put your cock in chastity and beg her to let you watch her boyfriend fucking her.

You’re being friendzoned m8. I’m sorry to say. She’s going to come to you for her emotional support and needs and drop all of her baggage on you, while banging Chad on a daily basis and presenting him as her boyfriend. She’ll tell others who ask about you things like “oh my god! He’s like my brother! I would NEVER! We’re just so close, he’s really sweet and sensitive.”

same asnwer i give everytime anyone ask such questions
beat the fucker out of it

> Quote : " what do? " ;

Talk to her politely; bid her a courteous: " later " ;

..... go Home;
go directly Home ;
do not pass Go ;
do not collect £ 200 ;

..... have a leisurely wank.

1) Tell her how you feel and ask here to break it off with her current boyfriend to get with you (only do this if their relationship seems unstable)
or
2)Just live your life, look for other people, if someday in the future her and her boyfriend break up, well then the current you of that time can make the decision based on the current situations and feelings in his life.

But do NOT break them up as this will cause your relationship to be based off of her leaving someone she liked for you, thus making it so that she could only imagine how a relationship with him could have gone if she had stayed, and the imagination makes things seem prettier than the truth, leading to inevitable problems for you in the future.

Rape the boyfriend to establish dominance.

So she wants to be friends even if her boyfriend said you two can’t be

She is insecure and needs to feel like she has back up plans in case her current relationship fails. Most likely that she has said that to at least a couple of people.

Rape her dad. Make her cry.

Why do you assume her bf doesn’t want them to be friends?

Sup Forums answer: Cuck Him

Realistic Answer: If she really loves him, stay away from it.

Hello OP

Fuck boyfriend they break up you make the move

If he's a bro you must stop and walk away . you know the rules

Good 'ol Chopper. What a hard cunt

Have sex with her bf
Send her the video

Because he used the word “defiantly”

Just because a goal has a goalie doesn't mean you can't score. Just try harder, faggot.

If she brings it up again, say "I have a math test." She'll give you a confused response and you reply with "oh I was thinking of something we are both gonna cheat on."
It fucking works, and I don't know why. Good luck soldier.