Okay folks

okay folks.

i do not know if the canadian is another time traveller spilling disinfo or if he is just making it up.

his assertions about the future are bullshit.

you want the facts come to me. i am here from 2039

it won't be the fantasy wank that most of you want but it might be interesting.

so ask away fuckers.

i am scottish so i can only give info for outside my area in less detail. i can only talk about what comes across the nets.

nobody gives a fuck then.

i heard you were apathetic.

What do you think about this time traveler?

Selected posts from him in the original thread

Him again in another thread

this is bullshit because there is nothing left of the UK after the English Revolution of 2025, you morons left the silos for the sand niggers to steal them and detonate in London

WEW LAD, ANOTHER TT. Is Scotland independent? How's the west? it Islamic yet? Is 2039 a shit hole of a time?

in honesty, seems almost legit.

may be a stowaway or a skivvy on a trip back.

still full of bullshit though.

yes scotland is independent. and doing very well.

but the UK is doing not too bad.

the exit from federal europe helped.

this is an idea we laugh about now, but then we have the advantage of a large body of water between us and europe.

no interest in the trump terms?

When does the Queen pass on to great kingdom in the sky?

Who are the monarchs of the United Kingdom up to your time?

she passed away at 95.

the monarchy is actually very popular in the future. its king william, charles was on the throne for around 5 years but abdicated after a massive stroke.

>terms
>plural

Ah, yeah. Two terms I assume.

Does Trump do well as president?

he does really well.

he extricates america from the middle east completely, builds the border barrier.

forges really strong links with both britain and scotland and energises the economy.

from what i remeber his second victory was in a landslide never seen in american politics in a long time.

beginning to wish i hadn't started this thread.

i only get a limited time back here but everyone seems happy to listen to a fraud.

Everybody is in Milo threads.

thats right, i forgot about that.

trust me that is going to get fun.

>UK
>from 2039
>Not speaking Arabic

Myth busted

exit from federal europe will do that, along with a sucession of right wing prime ministers.

also i am scottish, not UK.

What happens in 2017?

major offensives against Daesh.

this is the year they are levelled.

after they make moves on saudi and israel, trump send in military power and just mashes them.

When does Israel get attacked?

What languages and college degrees should we be studying today to get an edge for the next few decades?

how fucked is europe
are you aware that by coming back on the impossible possibility it's true, you altered the timeline?
what happens to shillery? is there a race war?

Any major animals that go extinct?

Is climate change resolved?

How are energy and food prices?

Driverless cars?

Is the problem of nuclear waste resolved?

Have thorium nuclear power been implemented yet?

Cultural impact of the Angry Birds movie(s)?

going back to history.

i think its the start of the year they make huge gains, it starts with Daesh sympathisers pulling off attacks in israel.

but when they start moving troops towards israel the US send in serious air power and puts troops inside israel.

eventually the IDF and US troops make a full scalle attack on them, pushing them back till the final battle of raqqa.

its a blood bath and kills off the bullshit in the region.

after this the problems start when the "refugees" refuse to return to a now safe home

english is widely spoken, and since china fell on its ass speaking mandarin or cantonese is useless.

massively. the attempted repatriation leads to sleeper cells commiting massed attacks in 2018.

paris, cologne, rotterdam, birmingham, and vienna become a nightmare for a year or so.

but its led to the purging of muslims from europe.

i don't know how it works, something to do with paradoxes and alternative timelines.

pandas, rhinos and elephant are only in zoos now.

americas investment in agriculture and vertical farms has made food in the west pretty plentiful, but africa is having yearly famines and asia is on a knife edge.

electric cars are fine, but driverless cars were gotten rid of when they caused too many accidents.

>exit from federal europe will do that, along with a sucession of right wing prime ministers.

Unless you exit from r-strategy you're going to be living in Bongistan.

>also i am scottish, not UK.

LOL, didn't have a problem voting to keep those sweet UK welfare benefits

thorium was a dead end, antimatter was the true renewable.

nuclear waste was sent to africa and buried in tanzania, the country agreed to take it for large sums.

it lead to large amounts of health problems as far a si know, but as africa and the middle east are currently irrelevant we don't hear too much beyond occassional o;ld farts bleating about how racism and colonialism still exists.

Is Sup Forums still online in 2039?

What happens to Pakistan?

>driverless crashes

So I assume that means there are no great advances in artificial intelligence?

what the fuck is that?

scotland left in 2017.

we left uk after the vote to leave federal europe.

we never got back in.

what is R-strategy?

no, its still talked about. its why the occassional time traveller comes back to talk to folks on it.

i can't remeber when it finally went offline.

pakistan is pretty secular. when a lot of muslims left the US and europe they changed it when they went back.

its not a utopia but it is better than the current pakistan seems.

true AI cant happen. it reaches a point where it just cannot be improved upon.

What is the general state of religion in the world?

>from 2039
So what presidents come after?

Who comes after Trump and what are his/her/its policies?
Do we ever do anything more with space/ the oceans?
How fucked are we via climate change memes?
Does BLM end or race riots begin?
Does the regressive left die off?

From what you understand, how does time travel work?

Is it possible to influence the future by attempting to change something in the past?

Angry Birds is a fad video game.
It got popular enough to warrant a movie.
The movie seems symbolic of muslim's migration into europe.
I have a question for you:
How does your time machine work?

Give me the next 10 Barclays Premier League Champions.

Tell me about Brazil in 2039.

pretty similar.

lots of people become atheists but christians have more kids.

and now that oil is not really used the middle east and north africa have has a massive contraction in population so islam is shrinking every year.

there are around 8 billion on earth, 3 billion christians 2 billion bhuddists, a million hindus and a billion muslims.

all in all not a massive shift other than islam.

after trump, VP patraeus has two terms but he doesn't do much of note.

afterthat, currently its rubio but he seems a bit too mediocre to do much.

cvlimate change is worsened by man, but the wide use of antimatter reactors and electric cars seems to halt it pretty quick.

the figures were exaggerated but still had an increase.

sea level is currently falling again.

BLM causes serious shit, they increase in viioence which leads to cops and random whites being killed.

you end up with a massive problem which leads to massive riots every couple of months.

it really kicks off after someone shoots milo yianoppolous though.

not sure what you mean by regressive left.

something to do with wormholes, otherwise i am not sure. tratec is very good at keeping its industrial secrets.

see above.

going from memory.

leicster, chelsea, chelsea, man united, liverpool, liverpool, west brom, west brom, chelsea.west brom.

zika has it fucked.

once the full scale of the problem became known and the olymnpics were cancelled. tourism left, they had an armed coup and its pretty much the sick man af south america.

everyone has hope for it but it seems to be happy to commit slow suicide.

what's tratec?

>VP patraeus
I am dubious
Why would Trump pick a man for his running mate found guilty of (although to a lessery degree) the same thing Hillary is guilty of for her email fiasco?
Doesn't add up senpai.

There's a semi-famous time traveler on GLP that use to call into Art Bell and she said that a huge earthquake would split America in the coming years. This was back in 1990s.
Any input on that?

transport technology.

they have the monopoly on time travel tech.

they also have the monopoly on antimatter tech too.

there is a small increase in small terror attacks in the US, so as far as i know, people want a man with military experience to help deal with the threat.

daesh becomes the main point of the election campaign

that never happened, there was a bad quake in califonia a few years back that killed thousands but i call bullshit on that one.

Forgot to ask, what happens to India?

Alright, so if that shit's advanced fuckloads, what stuff that we ACTUALLY expected to advance didn't advance?
Like how they thought we would have flying cars in the 50s, what expectations of ours are hilarious to you future people?

What happens to Obama when his presidency comes to an end?
Also, got a name or tag so I can reference your "predictions" in time traveler masturbatory forums.

nothing.

people stop outsoucing to you so you end up on your ass like china.

your coming back now with ties to african industry now.

Why are these role playing threads allowed?

What are the dank memes of the future?

You lost Kashmir

Do sex bots become a thing? And if yes, how lifelike are they?

Also, what are countries/states that are good to stay in/avoid?

As an Indianbro said in the other thread.

>this is basically a predictive analysis of the political, social and economic conditions that may arise in the future

leave it to japan to ask about sex bots
but srsly tho, do we get the metal puss puss?

cloning is a dead end.
space travel becomes useful but its still for the massively wealthy.
VR never takes off.

otherwise not sure of anything.

though the fact you guys don't treat transgenderism as a mental illness makes me shake my head.

don't think i have heard much about obama. he is famous as the first black president but otherwise he must drop into the background, probably giving speeches.

sexbots are niche. due to the fact that the programming cant make them lifelike, they seem to just be the preserve of sad herbivores.

What are the major diseases cured in the future?

Is antibiotic resistance a serious issue?

call me rab quinn.

What about second question?

Also, what made you come back to this specific day/time?

motherfucker we got:
crazy muslims
legions of crazy blacks/feminists
fucking ebola, cancer, and zika
so excuse us if we can't take a moment to worry about little timmy wanting to wear a dress, but we have bigger problems
also, srsly, answer the question on sex robots

fug

ayy

Are "air weapons" still licensed in your time? What happens with the refugees invading Europe? What happens to the Jews/Israel? Benjamin Netanyahu says it will be destroyed in a few years. Do you know what if anything happens there?

not so much cures, but there is an HIV vaccine.

yes. we develop some new antibiotics but now the risk of resistant strains are so obvious they are only administered in hospitals so the course is definitely completed.

you get sent back randomly. this period in time is thought of as olde world enough to be interesting, cooky politically but still not too backwards to not be comfortable.

i chose the year but thats the best you get.

sex bots exist but they are too basic to be anything but extra fancy shooglehands

oh and the transgenderism is just an aside but at least treating them properly wont be too far away.

licenses are a lot less restrictive, the terror attacks meant that the public pushed for self defense weapons. as such the regulations were relaxed.

i can own a lot of weapons i just need a license and a certificate of training. just need a safe to store them.

refugees are expelled after Daesh is crushed.

but the riot, attack and cause all kinds of shit. it led to such anti muslim feeling that most muslims left britain then europe.

israel is still there. palestine isn't. its all israel now. gonna go to shit soon i think.

So why isn't anybody interested in cloning and VR?

cant fix the problem with genetic degradation so people gave upon cloning.

seems like its impossible to change that.

VR was thought to just be a toy, beyond virtual training for people like surgeons and engineers its not used any more

Can I get more details on the fall of Palestine?

lazy fuckers

I guess it is a little impractical
Here's a question:
How far along has genetic manipulation (I.E. fucking with genes) come?

the settlemenst just keep expanding. eventually the palestinian territories are absorbed and become israel.

only problem is that the israelis have to keep coming up with ways to deny palestinian israelis the vote so the country can remain a jewish state.

cured a few genetic diseases but not got to the custom babies stage.

Wait wait wut? We have genetic babies in 2016, we can choose eye color, hair color, and gender. Did you guys end up backwards?

can only use the tech to deal with genetic diseases.

altering the genes for cosmetic reasons is outlawed. so nobody improves on it or offers it.

y tho?
Did something happen?
Did people flip their shit?
Was there a scandal?
I need to know!

What is the biggest box office hit of the time you come from?

And are there any breakthroughs with the movie industry? Collapses, groundbreakers, or anything else?

Ok, humor me, mr "time travel" man

Does Milo die?

Also, how is BLM still a thing that far into the future?

Does Trump make good on his promise to deport people?

What year were you born?
I want to know so that I can visit you when you were a retarded child and punt you across a field.

>cooky politically but still not too backwards to not be comfortable.

What is considered politically and culturally mainstream in your time?

no scandals i know of, maybe it was quietly banned along with cloning of humans.

i honestly never looked into it.

>Does Milo die?

no, he comes out okay, it hits him in the torso but does no damage, but it send shockwaves throughout the place. media starts reporting the truth about the authoritarian movments of the moment. the whole idea of cultural libertarianism hits the mainstream and its an idea that cannot be stopped.

the authoritarians of your time become pariahs who are the but of jokes and who hide in the shadows.

>Also, how is BLM still a thing that far into the future?

BLM doesn't last six months after the shooting, as it was a losely affiliated black woman who shot him politicians and media move away from them and eventually criticise them massively. popular opinion turns against them.

the idea of dividing along racial lines like that becomes as ridiculous as feminism in the future.

>Does Trump make good on his promise to deport people?

he introduces a set of economic and social goals, if you reac them you get to stay and go down a path to citixenship.

if you are just cheap labour or a criminal or here to mooch you leave.

he deports around 15 million eventually, though a fair few are kids as the anchor kid laws are altered (forgive me i don't know too much about the workings of that)

i was born 5 years ago, feb 14th.

mostly the british style seems common.

cebtre right with a temporary safety net and a public health service .

really libertarian compared to now though.

in england prime minister farage really helped change things and when it worked it just swept europe.

How big of a problem is automation?

Is the unemployment crisis ever solved?

How is the economy?

>i was born 5 years ago, feb 14th.
Underage b& :-)

the abolition of the minimum wage has staved off automation so far (in scotland at least) and with our surge in economy we have pretty much full employment.

britian did even better once the muslims left, with the decrease in population and the lowering of the minimum wage there they became europes powerhouse.

so economy and unemployment is great.

in uk, scotland, and america at least, europe still recovering, japan doing okay and asia and africa trying to claw back to health.

Good to know we are doing well. But can you respond?

actually that may be technically true.

time travels a bugger.

>quietly banned
>i never looked into it
shill conspiracy confirmed

>the abolition of the minimum wage

Are people able to feed themselves and pay their rent and utilities?

How much of the population is considered be in poverty?

tin billy was the big one last year, a film version of a book about a robot that comes to life.

was a bit cheesy but i enjoyed it.

thrust did well too, a sports film about racing.

no major movie developments beyoind it being a much mor einternational industry.

california is the spiritual home but most studios are in other places.

beyond a few offices production companies moved to cheaper areas.

ireland, new mexico and kansas get the majority of studios now.

can you give any info about an event that will happen soon (i.e. next couple months)... As proof

Define "authoritarian"

Who are these people that are forced to hide in the shade?

I swear to god if you say Trump supporters....

>I was born 5 years ago
Little babbies about to get punted.

Any input on the possibility you could be from an alternate time line?
A popular footnote of us is the JFK assassination.

Speaking of the JFK assassination, is there anything released from the government archives about this event, 9/11 or any conspiracies from the past, our time, or near time?

with the combination of a better economy and large swathes of people leaving most places found that the labour market needed to be well compensated to work.

things have balanced well now that the govt is much less hands on with the economy.

about 5% in poverty but it seems that they will always be in poverty no matter what you do.

a couple.

terrorist attack in springfield MA, explosions and shootings, typical islamic terror.

takes place in august.

volcanic eruption in italy, etna goes agin in november.

the racist blacks, feminist mafia, the islamic apologists. that lot.

we call the authoritarians because they tend to want to control people, not sure what you guys call them.

jfk, 9/11, lockerbie, arab spring, seems like all the important dots match up that i have noticed so far.

Does Brexit Happen?

beyond a few revelations that american intellegence ignored the danger because they were complacent about terrorism that lead to 9/11. sorry but not much exciting.

yes, but its called leaving the european federation in the future, brexit was a term i had to search .

This.

9/11

Who dun it?

going to be leaving soon. got some siteseeing on my last day so any questions get them in quick.

Man stupid roleplay like this is fun. You're good at making shit up.

Any major hurricane strikes on the gulf coast on the US?

Sup Forums should really be writers.

Made my boring night at work more entertaining.

nothing that stands out in my memory.

they did name one barack and that got people all flustered but otherwise nothing stands out.

Nice to meet you. Hopefully this info all comes true. Even if it does not, I still had fun. Take care.

hey its all in the past.

for me at least.