Why do asian girls like white guys so much?

why do asian girls like white guys so much?

they do?

I'm not from a place where Asians are. Is this really true?

Same reason white girls love black dudes

who like asian boy then?

Sugar daddies who’ll give them a nice home in exchange for nonstop bareback white-Asian breeding

Black girls

Teenage girls from almost all races cause of Kpop but by the time they reach adolescence it’ll change

I guess noone specifically - which would be a good explaination why asian nations are declining in population.

Asian girls love tall white guys

Probably the same reason a lot of white girls like black men. Increased prevalence of more traditionally masculine traits in the genepool of the other race than in the genepool of their race. (e.g. whites on average have more facial hair, larger bodies, and larger cocks). The opposite explains why white men are often attracted to asian women, and black men to white women (often more traditionally feminine, with less physically masculine or androgynous characteristics, more submissive, etc)

Also, preceived socio-economic class plays into it. White men still rule the world, to some extent. they are statistically more likely on average to have relatively high levels of wealth and power relative to men other races. That may not be deserved, but it is the current reality.

To them white men are exotic and different. Ever had an exchange student? People gravitate to them.

good point and it would not change.

because their dicks are mediocre

Well im white and tall but there arent any asians around, id move to japan but i doubt il be swimming in pussy.

Well, in the United States specifically Asians are doing quite well, better than White people by a fair amount.

jews. i.e., i.

I live in Florida so not a great representation of all Asian communities, but here they tend to like Caucasians because less family drama, sometimes out of rebellion, and sometimes for a bigger cock. Every girl is different though.

Asian boys

>high levels of wealth and power relative to men other races. That may not be deserved

Well, everyone gives us power, and asks for it back or begs for it, or protests for it - or is telling you that you don't deserve the power you have.

This is how you know you're in power as a race - everyone else is begging for it.

they like freaky lookin ones too?