Be me

>be me
>22 yo
>hispanic household (i'm 1st generation u.s. born and proud of it)
>parents fell for the racist Trump meme
>everyday parents have some Anti-Trump Colbert Report schtick to show me
>have to pretend to laugh and think badly of Trump
>been hiding my Trump support
>don't know they're reaction if I outwardly express it

Who else /secrettrumpkin/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpwFNFjL8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7ltdwY_iIqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>*their reaction

wow, how the fuck did i mess that up, jfc

Living in NYC, I always tell chicks and new friends that I don't care about politics

(tfw you have no face and care so much it hurts)

Uncle just came down from NY with his family (we're Cubans, so Miami). My mom told them I was a Trump supporter, all of them but my other uncle are Hillary/Bernie fans, had a giggle when they went on an attack on him. Didn't say anything because it's not worth converting, but I found it humorous.

Attack on me and him*

Tell. Them.

Why don't Americans realize that all Mexicans look exactly like Jorge Ramos, a blue eyed conquistadors?

hide your power level till the right time.

lots of people fake things. my mother still thinks i'm a christian

You're not a real American. Please leave and take your trash with you. You're clearly not proud of being American if you're afraid to SPEAK FREELY.

Start slow, speak up when they say some really ridiculous stuff like "Trump is gonna kill all of the mexicans!" and say something like "Trump is a racist stupid bigot but I dont think hes gonna kill mexicans, thats a bit too much" then slowly work your way forward

Calm down m8 its just a typo

Ayy, I'm from NY too
Long Island to be specific
Everyone I graduated with are Bernfags now, only the ones who joined the Armed Forces are for the Emperor

If I tell anybody around here that I support Trump, I'll most likely lose all my friends and might as well wear a scarlet letter
At least I'm hispanic descent and can't be branded a racist

Ok, Ask them why they moved to America instead of staying in Mexico. Be sure they give you exacting details. Then inform them that once people like them (i.e. migrants) become the majority in an area it pretty much becomes Mexico/South America again with ALL that entails.

Then ask them if they'd like to go back to Mexico over staying in America as America is right now. That should set those fucking wetbacks straight. God, non-white IQ must be really low. They gotta be putting something in the 3rd world water.

Being American means saying whatever you want and carrying a gun. Tell your bean parents that Trump is the God Emperor of Mankind and that they should love it or leave it.

Waiting for Bernie to get BTFO in cali
Then I'm gonna slowly move in and convert folks

I've been pretending to be neutral and apathetic, but I do shoot down the whole facist racist Trump b.s.

Eat my dick, cunt water

You have to go back.

I'm gonna be laughing when I'm helping to load your family into the trucks to send them fucking back.

Call immigration on their illegal asses familia. They broke the law not you. Don't be an accessory to a crime essay

Just don't tell them bro.

better to let family be chill and rock the vote.

We're all citizens tho
You wouldn't deport a fellow American :^)

>being this much of a faggot

At dinner during Christmas I told my family that Germany needed to be Nationalist again. Only the some of the younger women and teenagers got assmad.

Literally told my grandfather that Hitler did nothing wrong, and he agreed.

You will be surprised who is redpilled. Even if people get mad it feels good "coming out" , I understand what faggots mean by that now.

I think poor Bill can't afford a new bodysuit. After all those speeches...Sad!

Nice to see Bill's health is improving. Wouldn't want him to die before Hillary goes to prison.

Anchor babies aren't American. Your parents are foreign trash. Actual Americans have no obligation to take care of foreigners. You're all going back.

>unironically not christian

We're self reliant, worked to get to where we are
No anchors here, friendo :^)

All these Americans not defending and using their Amendments that men fought and died for. Speak up and let yourself be hurt you fucking pussy cunts

ayylmao I banged a girl from long island once

Where on the island?

> be you
> be anchor baby spic
> shit up the country with your poobrown skin
>" no gringo I'm the real American "

This is important. Are your parents citizens? Did they go through the channels and become official U.S. Citizens? Because if they did then you're safe from a legal standpoint. The ICE teams will overlook you as the records show the entire household as having American Citizenship.

If you are, however, but a mere Anchor Baby, then you're fucked. On the plus side you'll probably be able to get right back in, but your parents will trapped in Mexico behind the wall which they will be paying for.

1st generation is your immigrant parents. People who were born to immigrants in the US are second generation.

I have to be given my job.

>Go to work
>Everyone has a Bernie shirt on or has #BernieGurney stickers on their work stations
>Make constant Trump jokes
>The whole Drumpf thing still invokes laughter in the office
>Bought a Trump2016 shirt yesterday
>Won't be in until Monday
>I think everyone will say I'm wearing it ironically

At least next week won't be boring.

colbert report is still on.....?

Same here

Oh my word is that what White people look like when they reach age?

My goodness!

>Child of Christian Syrian immigrants
>Entire family is more redpilled than you can imagine
>Talk about how shit muslims and jews are at family gatherings
>Everyone is voting Trump and hates liberals
>All immune to "but muh racism!"
It's funny when people get desperate and really try hard to meme me about privilege. Oddly enough, even before I came to Sup Forums the one person who tried whining the hardest to me and ignoring facts and reality was a Canadian. Leaves gonna leaf.

I'm literally the same. I convinced my parents and brothers. It wasn't easy, but it's doable.

Stop being a fucking cuck and tell them why Trump is our savior.

Now this is an American. Not you. You're going back.

Patchogue

>Be australian
>surrounded by abos
>die by octopus bite

Parents fled el salvador during the civil war era (late 80s) pretty much went straight to work, saved up every penny to get visas, and then just worked their way up from there

i meant to say 2nd gen, im retarded sorry

>Now this (You) is an American.
Thanks senpai. Did I mention my dad and I love hunting and fishing and are proud gun owners? When he joined the sportsmens club full of old white war vets, I thought there would be friction since he is very clearly middle eastern. Fucking nope. The only colors that matter to those old bastards are red, white and blue.

Give a border jumper a peice of paper

All legit now, no problem even tho he is the same brown trash as the ones without it

Pussy. I work in the fields out here in Cali and no day goes past where I don't wear one of his hats during work.

I wish my parents were that redpilled
My dad has a hard on for Bill Clinton, so naturally he's voting for Hilary
My mom fell for the First Vagina meme

You're alright. Muslims are scum but the Middle Easterners who are Christians are fucking based.

>tfw parents entered country illegally
>tfw anchor baby and support trump

Do I have to go back? I voted in the primaries for Trump.

Make sure they see hillary's cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpwFNFjL8SQ

They do say the most redpilled sex happens between a white man and a non-islamic kebab. What you're saying seems to back that up and thus it could mean that being Christian could be a kind of kebab IQ test. If Christian they could be high IQ and thus I can forgive the white dude for his poor choice in women.

I mean, fuck, a redpilled woman? God damn it'd be nearly impossible to avoid being seduced by her because she knows *exactly* what to do. Unlike the radfems we got over here right now who have no idea how to not only please a man, but make him obsess over her.

Then all you have to say is that if Trump doesn't get in they're going to be in a warzone again as the Cartels and Gangs gun each other down for territory in the drug trade. They'll also flood the neighborhood with drugs and create a bunch of thieving addicts.

Do they want that where they live? No? Then vote Trump you idiots! That is what you tell them, make sure they understand the stakes of this election.

Official records are official records, a quick cross-reference with the database will reveal the papers to be fake and the wetback will still be chucked back over the wall.

You're gone. No question about it.

Get rid of a bunch of illegals and we'll see. You need to bring in more good that bad and be a net positive to society.

*tips fedora*

>My mom fell for the First Vagina meme
I was hanging out with a few friends, and the friend whose house we were at's wife came out to hang out with us for a bit (it was a guys night). She started saying how Hillary was a great role model for her daughter. We asked her how, and explained that following in the footsteps of a criminal is not something to be proud of just because she has a vagina. She then tried saying muslims weren't bad, to which my most politically aware friend pointed to me and said "Why don't you ask user and his family about that."

Her memes stopped there. You need to buck up.

>Muslims are scum
I understand this on a level you can not imagine.

>What you're saying seems to back that up and thus it could mean that being Christian could be a kind of kebab IQ test. If Christian they could be high IQ and thus I can forgive the white dude for his poor choice in women.
I've got a cousin who married a white dude (and by that I mean American, because all of us are white skinned because we're Assyrian, which is semitic) and they've been together since high school. Got married, had kids, work and support themselves just fine, and their kids are extremely well behaved. Their daughter is actually more moe than any of the 2D girls you just posted.

Sup LI bro, Smithtown here. Did you go to the Bethpage rally?

I'm getting my BS in a Physics soon and have an IQ of 140. Is that good enough?

My parents are intelligent white people, so I was able to convince them both to support Trump even though my mom was originally supporting Hillary. It's great when people listen to sense and reason.

>entire family says they would support $hillary before trump
>"who are you voting for user"
>"I-I'm not voting"

Just tell them that they have to go back.

Just admit you support him and explain why. You're an adult for god's sake.

>tfw I have a partially black mother that votes conservative
It's a weird, but very good feeling. My dad is also conservative of course; we're all on the Trumptrain.

I'm Lebanese Christian my dad is extremely redpilled hates the kikes and muzzies, we're big Trump supporters me and him.

>hiding your trump support
I have zero respect for you.

Good! They're doing it right then. They are securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Funnily enough, it was my mom that pushed me towards being more redpilled. We're getting a lot of Burmese resettled in our neighborhood and she was NOT happy about it. Her reasoning was flawless, where the hell are these fuckers getting all this money to buy new cars while she's working her ass off just to afford the rent?

The government of course, which makes perfect sense once you realize/discover that non-whites tend to have low IQs and thus can't compete in a first world economy. Why are we importing dindus again? Oh yeah, because they always vote for leftist gibs me dat bullshit. It really is infuriating when you realize western governments are intent on White Genocide but hopefully Trump will reverse the trend with his Wall.

Most of my cousins are half Lebanese. Good people.

Speak about your support for Trump

So the fire can rise and Trump can win

Nah, but he came to my hometown, which was YUUUUGE deal for us
so I went down there to watch the Trumpening

I voted for him in the primary
That's redeemable, r-right...?

Why would anyone be proud of being hispanic?

Why would anyone be proud of their origins?

The piece of paper I'm talking about is an official one, a mexinigger is a mexinigger green card or not

>grad student at a university (medical research)
>sitting in lab meeting with the 5 mandated diversity kids for the summer
>the tyrones are loudly playing some anti trump shill vid while I try to discuss recent findings with professor
>the tyrones loudly ask us if we are voting trump
>me and professor both quietly mumble something about not voting
>tfw me and professor both realized we both support Trump

I'm proud to be born in the U.S.
El Salvador is a shit hole

>live in liberal MA
>say I support bernie then trump because both aren't bought by special interests
>never will vote hillary
>some get mad about trump but they basically see me as an extremely principled commie
Meh

Should have found a university that doesn't have that bullshit for grad school. That's what I did.

They look Batman and Robin tight

Well when we send you back fix it. Don't shit up my country because your family is trash and your dad is a coward for FLEEING HIS FUCKING HOMELAND WHEN IT NEEDED HIM.

Subtly convert them, you moron. If all they're showing is some Comedy Central garbage, it'll be pretty easy to raise questions about the accuracy of such content.

We need every last vote. Don't fuck this up for America.

That's fine. I'm saying would you be proud to be El Salvadorian? Would you be proud to be hispanic? The ethnicity, not the nationality. I sure as hell wouldn't.

God damn if you leaves don't find some nationalist pride soon you people really are doomed.

Ok now, hear me out because I have a theory. My theory is that high IQ people, being greatly outnumbered by low IQ people, emmigrate to wherever there seems to be the highest concentration of high IQ people. Why? Because then they don't have to worry about being bothered by dindus.

The problem here is, well, once the dindus realize there's nobody smarter than them that they can steal from they migrate to where those people fled in order to bother them again. The other problem is that it took the dindus a few generations to realize that fact. What we are seeing now is the result of that. The smart people forgot how shitty it is to be surrounded by low IQ people and are now being surrounded by them.

Hopefully this wakes them up and they form the necessary RWDS to be rid of the situation of being a high IQ person surrounded by low IQ dindus. I hope and pray I'm right about this, we really need some RWDS in the west soon or this bitch is done for.

Anyone can always nit-pick their way to be proud of their ethnicity. Like a salvadoran can feel positive about their spanish conquistador roots or mayan warrior blood, w/e. You're not ethnically canadian per say, but anglo and in a much similar position.

Im first generation hispanic and since were not filthy fucking mexicans, trump isnt a figure of blind hate

Your family were immigrants too :^)

I like being hispanic, but I enjoy being American more

>>don't know they're reaction if I outwardly express it

honestly you're better off keeping quiet.

When people ask me where I'm from I say I'm ethnically so and so, but I am American. Period.

You're the byproduct of cowards. That's all you'll ever be. Just because you like being American doesn't mean we have to accept you as one.

>Not Christian
>That id
>JU
>Jew

You're an unamerican traitor cuckboy.

Fuck off with your divide and conquer tactic closetkike

No. I mean in terms of reversing cultural marxism and the kike stranglehold on this country. I'm speaking in political and economic terms.

I think you should say some goodbyes to those friends in the Armed Forces. I think the Emperor may be putting boots on the ground in the Eurocaliphate soon.
>I'll most likely lose all my friends and might as well wear a scarlet letter
And that's where being a sperg benefits me.
I've been alone for around half of my life. As a result, I had to learn to not let myself be lonely. Being alone again wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I can't stand most people. So, I voice my opinions and continue to not give a fuck. It's surprising how many of my friends support Trump, actually. I had pretty much everyone I know pegged for definite Berniefags.

Teddy was talking about people who are culturally similar to us. Not Paco and his Salvadorian coward family. We shouldn't be taking in the world's trash.

Half breed here.
My family was felling the Bern, but I voted Trump. Now Im just trying to convince them that shillary is the greatest evil.

Ever tried to convince a dindu that gibs me dat is a bad thing? Ever tried to convince a fanatical mudslime that Aloha Snackbar is a terrible thing to do both for them and other people? Ever seen the reaction if they happen to be armed? It's like you're asking the high IQ people in shit parts of the world to kill themselves.

That's why we need the wall. We need a place for high IQ people to go. Used to be we took them in before the bullshit happened and the west just opened its borders. The old way was great, this new way is not. We need a return to the old ways when we vetted them, made sure they were of good stock before allowing them the privilege of working and living with other high IQ people.

He won't need many, once Trumps in PC is dead around the world and the mudslime kebabs will be very unkindly asked to leave by the white majority.

I know this exact feel, to the letter
plus
>come out to some of your college friendos
>they're feeling the bern

I have an obligation to Americans and no one else. Fuck the rest of the world.

>Taking the worlds trash
You took the Nazis and now you have a fake space program!

I never asked for your approval to be an American
Get cucked m8

Got a buddy who's in the Navy
I fear for him sometimes

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”
My parents came here to live the American dream.
I'm voting against Hilary to make sure it doesn't turn into a nightmare.

We have far more in common with WWII era Germans than modern Hispanics. Also the Germans have given us far more than cheap field labor.

Did Jose steal your job m8?
Why so flustered?

Don't worry, when Trump wins, I'll make sure you start working again ;^)

Trumps not gonna win if you don't help your fellow hispanics realize he's not hitler incarnate like the media pushes nonstop. Above all others family should be the easiest to red pill

Are your parents here legally? Do they pay in at least as much as they consume in taxes? Do all of you have clean criminal records? Can you speak English?

If yes to all, literally nobody cares that you're here. People don't like the illegal immigrants because they answer no to almost of the above questions, and people are really fucking sick of it. If you're a legal Hispanic you should realize the illegals that are fleeing here are the ones that many were trying to get away from in Mexico.

You stupid spic. I showed my immigrant parents a Trump rally and they converted. They registered Republican and they're voting for Trump on June 7.

Show them a fucking Trump rally or two. "I LOVE Latinos" etc.

Show them this.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ltdwY_iIqY

It already is a nightmare because of people like your parents. Your brood is giving multiple votes to the welfare state and your one vote doesn't count for shit at that point. And you being afraid to speak your mind is so typical since I know you come from a family of cowards.

Shut up paco

No I'm basically an overseer for cheap Mexican labor. Its pretty funny actually.