Is it time for Japan to embrace immigration to save their birth rates and economy like other western countries?

Is it time for Japan to embrace immigration to save their birth rates and economy like other western countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

freakonomics.com/podcast/why-are-japanese-homes-disposable-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOON

Yes it is sound economic policy. They will need a massive influx of immigrants to counter their labor shortage and population decline to compete with other advanced and rapidly growing countries.

>compete with other advanced and rapidly growing countries.
Why countries are run like corporation now? It's all about the money the GDP and other shit, not the happiness of healthiness of the people.

Because Deflationary spirals suck for everybody more than having your polulation be 20% brown people

Why does it magically stop after 20%? It´s going to continue and only time will tell where this crazy experiment is going to end.

no, never, we'll die out like a man

Time it takes for automation to get fleshed out so you won't have to keep on importing immigrants.

When will this meme stop? We don´t even have enough manual jobs for all the migrants right now.

>don't understand economic principles
>call it a meme to discredit the argument

This is why people think conservatives are retarded

and this is why "watching" fetish is much worse than "doing" fetish

You think this has to do with fetish?

You're kidding, right?

The average man in JApan works 60 hours a week. There is literally ZERO time for socializing. And there is NO MONEY for a girlfriend/boyfriend.

In Japan, you don't tip restaraunts because you're busy tipping your landlord.

Everyime you renew your lease you are expected to tip your landlord 1 month's rent for free. And then you tip the guy doing the paperwork 1 month's rent. No. I'm not joking.

Then when you're done tipping your landlord you're buying gifts for everyone you meet.

Then you find out the average house in Japan is built to only last 20 years so everyone in Japan is constantly saving up money for a new house because you have to buy 3 or 4 in your entire lifetime.

And you're EXPECTED to spend TIME with co-workers AFTER WORK. In Japan, after your work shift ends, you are OBLIGATED to go drink with your co-workers/boss and if you don't you're a cunt. EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM YOU STILL HAVE TO DO IT. AND YOU BUY THEM GIFTS TOO

In Japan, you have no time to get laid, and no money to raise a family.

Do some fucking research, this goes way beyond dumb fetishes..

There is no economic principles behind the sureness of automation besides investor driven speculation. As it turns out, there has been very little macro level automation of labor.

lol u mad son

>evereyone in Japan is constantly saving up money for a new house because you have to buy 3 or 4 in your entire lifetime
sounds plausible

tfw torn between desire to impregnate a japanese woman and a guilt that you'd taint their pure, proud lineage

freakonomics.com/podcast/why-are-japanese-homes-disposable-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast-3/

>Japanese houses are completely worthless fifteen or twenty years after they were built.

>60 hours

That's it? The overworking salaryman meme is only 60 hours?

Startup culture here in the SF bay mandates 80 hours work weeks.

So why aren't they building better homes?

>Japs literally tip their landlord

L O L

delete this thread
you are stupid

What? No, immigration won't save Japanese birthrates. They'll still have low birthrates, AND they'll be surrounded by foreigners.

what's the solution then?

Japan seems like a pretty harsh place to live financially and they have nowhere to expand.

This is a death sentence to any country in our post-modern world.

why doesn't the government just create a week dedicated to people fucking to produce kids

easy fix aha

Reddit spacing, the fucking post.

it's more of japanese people's penchant for 'shinchiku' (new building) partly out of shinto culture than actual physical longevity of houses. they often pull down an "old (25+y/o)" house and build new one even when it's clearly livable with some renovations. this culture is also reinforced by lots of incentives implemented by the government, which has a traditional doctrine that japan, being a natural disaster ridden country, should keep a large construction workforce and need to feed them constantly.

Does this mean my anime is about to have a bunch of subcontinentals and negros in it?

who will create gdp for the old pensioners when there won't be enough young to work?

it's better to have browns than starve to death in your old age.

>meme is only 60 hours?
>80/7 ~ 11 hrs per day including weekends?
fuck you.. that can't be.

>who will create gdp for the old pensioners when there won't be enough young to work?
There was a time when your family helped take care of you when you got old.

won't happen. we're on the verge of the robotic age. a new form of slaves able to take care of themselves. Universal wage will be a thing.

social-feminism and welfare state ruined it for you.

Now we can't even take care of ourselves.

There's nothing wrong with people dying and reducing the population. Mass western consumerism is a joke and isn't sustainable anyway so dumping a bunch of shitakins into your country to take menial jobs to temporarily put off the collapse of western capitalism is no solution.

Let the economy die and the people with it and from this grow a new and sustainable future with fewer more educated people being waited on by robots.

Leave Randeep and Gurjeet to shit on themselves in the rice paddy.

>Leave Randeep and Gurjeet to shit on themselves in the rice paddy.
DELET THIS.

Seriously fuck off back to your call centre.

Very good, I wanna move to Japan. The only actual problem is the language, Japanese is fucked up. If they create massive immigration like the westerners did in 1970s it would be cool. Also they should take more Russians - we are close to them and we have many educated people.

Because of capitalism, lol. Ruling class in capitalist society are capitalists who do things which benefit them, not the population.

Japs are highy racists and cultural supremacists.
People who have been living there for a few decade, can speak Japanese rather fluently are looked down upon because one of their parent is non-Japanese.

Hi, This is John. How may I help you sir.

No one cares about you, poo-face.
Anyways, you're just bitter they come down hard (that is, LAY THE JUSTICE DOWN) on people like you that like to rape every woman they see. FUCK YOU!

I hope your entire worthless family gets raped and their throats slashed, as you cower like a little bitch in some corner. FUCK OFF, POO!

>says the most irrelevant nation eva
stay mad, canada.

Every single country that has adopted feminism has had their birth rates plummet.

The problem is feminism and modern western culture, it's not the solution.

how do you russians fell about immigrants? You have guys a serious problem with population yourselves being the biggest country with half the population of brazil.

Is there a solution for this?

Beautiful, I wanna see every nation in the world flooded with shitskins.

If anything they're gonna start accepting Chinese and other South Asian immigrants

b..but we only rape canadian women.

Doujins are already filled with bbc niggras. Maybe the japs have a weird cuckold fetish

BROWN PRIDE WORLDWIDE

I know, but it's their problem. They would have issues with integration of immigrants than. But if there's a lot of immigrants I could just hang out with other immigrants.
Also pussies above complain about immigration so funny, lol. Dudes, it's 21st century. There would be no nations which would survive 21st century, everyone would be mixed because of globalization. And globalization is inevitable product of capitalism. You should find the most smart way to lead your country in 21st century, not to oppose 21st century. Countries which try to stop the time usually end up with bloody revolutions, read about Russian Empire.

Fuck year

>huge per capita gdp
>massive prosperity
>most educated country in the world

>guy who cooks with three stone pots on a fire and until recently had like 5+ babies born per woman due to mortality rates calling us irrelevant

I think I remember this scam from when I was in Dheli, your house collapsed and you need money right??

>>huge per capita gdp
>>massive prosperity
>>most educated country in the world
irrelevant even with all these! Canadians are the worst cucks on the planet.

Go suck some merrican cocks, you pleb.

>immigrating
>to a nation with 6 day 60 hour work weeks
lol nah

Our birthrates are okay. Huge death rate due to drugs and alcohol is the problem, also youth moves abroad with the first opportunity. We had immigrants from others ex USSR republics in 00s but now there are way less people coming because we have become shithole again, thanks to Putin.
Back to pol.jpg
Iran has no feminism yet their birthrates are lower than birthrates of France. Despite it's one of the most conservative countries in the world. There are no feminists in Russia but our birthrates aren't really big.
Go to Wikipedia and read about demography shift. Why are Americans that uneducated?

imagine all those japs woman getting blacked

Illegals in USA work like that. There are tons of people worldwide who would work hard if the salary is really big.

YES
soon "Fucken?" for japanese woman as well

don't be such a racist nippon, let poor "refugees" come to your country as well.

I guess they would have many Philippinos 2bh

But do you think russia benefits from immigration overall? How hard would be to emmigrate if happen to speak russian in the future?

They aren't talking about refugees, they talk about economy immigrants, people who wanna have big salaries.
Shit, I hate you poltards that much. You always try to push your narrative anywhere.

>being this butthurt about your head of state.

YEAH NO
youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18

people who are willing to immigrate to such country already work like that in their country but with a much lower salary.

POOINLOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

HAHAHAAHAH WHAT THE FUCK

>How hard would be to emmigrate if happen to speak russian in the future?
Why would you need that? Brazil is Russia and Russia is Brazil except some minor differences. You're kind of democracy and your economy is doing better than our. Also you have good climate. On the other hand, crime rates in Russia are lower. Also salaries for skilled jobs in Russia are way lower than in Brazil.
>russia benefits from immigration overall
We don't have many immigration now. In 00s... It's difficult to say. I think it has changed nothing. We have become shithole again eventually so idk if immigrants helped our economy, I think their influence is incomparable with influence of petrodollars. Also people in ex USSR are heavily influenced with Russian culture so we don't have that big problems with integration as the West has. Also Russian are among the least racist people on earth, if you speak Russian properly and can into memes you would easily find friends here.

democracy is so overrated.

I don't know man, I like russia better. People in Brazil live such an utilitarian life. It's like they don't aspire this country to be a good place in the future, and they have no memory of any good thing to look past to. They just live their lifes spoilling the state and the others as much as they can and never get involved to improve anything.

People here don't give a fuck about actual education. Neither math nor literature.

People here take everything for granted and don't prepare for the future. The previdenciary system is rigged and we can't do anything about it because no one saves for the future but they want the state to pay for their retirement at the age of 60

We have a petty crimes epidemic since the 80's and no one manages to do anything about it. If anything they help the bad guys. Carrying guns is forbidden in brazil, and in my state, blades and knifes bigger then 10cm is also forbidden.

We have no industry and no military like we used to have.

I think I'd like to stay a couple years somewhere else and see how things works out for me there.

pic related.

brazil is really low on savings.

Saving is not always the good thing to do.

explain yourself.

they should have some form of investment if they expect to have a decent retirement.

We used to have 8 workers for every person retired. Right now the ratio is 1.5 to one. There's no way we can keep this working much longer.

It's called capitalism.

Japan's population would be 83m in 2100 when japan's fertility rate would be 1.8 in 2100 but abe-nomics goal is be 1.8 in 2030 and it grows 0.2 during 5 yrs.

Un expect japan's fertility rate would be 2.0 in 2055 and last year, 135000 foreigner (chinese,western,etc) be japanese

see. it is

Noooo!

Capitalism is an economic system not the basis to run a government by

the whole world evetually will, even developing nations like this ones or some asian countries are already getting inmigration, globalization is inevitable

Look.
Japan's population would be 83m in 2100 when its fertility rate would be 1.8 in 2100.

but abe-nomic's goal is to be 1.8 in 2030 and Un expect japan and germany's fertility rate would be 2.0 in 2060

Morever, last year 135000 ppl come to japan( from china,western,etc)

so I think japan's population will always over 100m and robotic world will come.(even japan is the most strong robot country in the world)
so u dont worry about japan. Japanese have a lot of way to solve it and they are doing it.
japan's anime industey is forever

Welcome to the post-WW2 world

When the currency they use isn't stable (like the Brazilian real), is better to have physical objects that retain its valor for much longer.

No please. Leave Japan alone.

savings can be either in currency or gold.

indian households almost exclusively invest in gold.

Why would any capitalist entity abide by that rule if it stifles their opportunity to expand the market and then dominate it?

You have to be pretty bluepill to not know about late capitalism.

Are we the jews now?

Oh, I though you mean saving like in keeping your money in the bank

Even if they did, most immigrants wouldn't be able to speak Japanese for shit so it'll be like having a parallel country inside of Japan filled with immigrants

That's pretty much every immigrant we have except for Albanians

Look.
Japan's population would be 83m in 2100 when its fertility rate would be 1.8 in 2100.

but abe-nomic's goal is to be 1.8 in 2030 and Un expect japan and germany's fertility rate would be 2.0 in 2060

Morever, last year 135000 ppl come to japan( from china,western,etc)

so I think japan's population will always over 100m and robotic world will come.(even japan is the most strong robot country in the world)
so u dont worry about japan. Japanese have a lot of way to solve it and they are doing it.
japan's anime industey is forever

its called ghetto

Is this some kind of bot?

koreans are known for repeating themselves.

Welcome to our world, fun fact: these people don't actually work well or take our jobs, what happens is that employers use their presence to pressure their employees to work more for less money implying that they can be replaced(hint: this isn't really true as immigrants here are less skilled).

>accepting Chinese
they've always been there, psuedo-blend into everyday life even adopting a japanese name, speak better japanese then their own native language, you wouldn't even notice they are there.

Make Japan Southeast Asian again

>user, your body is slowly dying, so we have no choice but to replace it piece by piece with self-replicating nanobots.
>oh yeah but eventually the nanobots will make their way to your brain and replace your consciousness with their own OS but we will still pretend like they are you because PROGRESS
Bravo, merchants.