Do black women have bigger vaginas?

Do black women have bigger vaginas?

Other urls found in this thread:

10ways.com/improve-yourself/tricks-companies-play/the-free-watch-scam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"She'' isn't woman.

I'm pretty sure they're about the same.

Don't know about that but they have on average bigger clits due to a higher average testosterone level
That's neither good nor bad in itself but the higher testosterone level has also other consequences
they tend to be a bit more aggressive but also more muscular which is practical in a lots of situations, on the downside they have a higher risk to get a heart attack

>but they have on average bigger clits
Citation

Lol that pic is so ridiculous. When the options are you're trolling or you're that dumb, I like to think you're trolling.

oh shit it's the bulge from the "I notice that bulge"

i´d like to think that but deep down we know op is just a regular idiot

Can't directly answer, but I was offered sex by a black woman. I declined because... gross. She said "Whats a matter, white boy? Don't you know black pussy snaps back better than white pussy?" I declined further investigation.

why would you care, wizard?

damn you sound like a nerd

>actual nerd calling you a nerd

I would pay to see Michelle fuck Melania silly. Does that make me a cuck?

fat black cunt detected

your forgetting how much of a bimbo the current one is

error or true?
watches at $ 0

Is the "I recognize that bulge!" actually from the original image or is it a shoop? I know Ben "unload my nine on the unemployment line" Garrison visits Sup Forums, but he's a newfag.

I’ve fucked pretty much every race but mostly black girls, id say no their vaginas are not bigger, it mostly depends on the girl I feel

I only fucked one black woman, but het pussy was actually a bit on the smaller side. Felt super nice.

its a shoop

i recognize that bulge!

lol faggot

10ways.com/improve-yourself/tricks-companies-play/the-free-watch-scam

i would absolutely bet yes they have bigger vaginas

I was about to do the same thing

ackzuallyyyh.. white women have bigger cunts, because their vaginas are adapted to pass babies with bigger skulls.

look it up, I ain't even kidding.

Slut

god she has such a stupid face

i only fucked three black women. they were all average.

I recognize that bulge!

I guess I was beaten

You couldve just made a topic about race preservation and people wouldve given you less shit about it. Whats wrong with black women anyway? Michelle is a pretty woman, her intellect is also of quite a different level that Melania.
Having said that, I think Melania isnt enjoying being first lady

>shoes on the pillow
Do people do this?

fucked a lot of different women.
PROTIP: They're all different.

My thoughts exactly

the question is was that shooped on or did fucking garrison explicitly draw it?

different women are different, guys.

.. who whudda thunk

here is the original