UTA:Rudy Gobert picks up 19 & 14 w/ six blocks
UTA:Boris Diaw makes 9-of-9 shots, scores 19 pts
WAS:Markieff Morris (ankle) going through warmups
GS:Kevin Durant out for at least 3 more games
MEM:James Ennis gets 14/8/4 with full line Sunday
LAK:D'Angelo Russell bounces back w/ 28 point

it's just like cranes in the skyyyy

>CAWKS CAWKS CAWKS

curryspammer will ignore this because he's too busy sucking Westbrooks dick. it's finny he talks more about Westbrook and lebron than he does his favorite player, and he uses different proxies to dick ride harder.

Imagine being Candy Deep Throat in that scene and having to be all like "damn, James Harden, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your hobo beard and horrific snaggletooth. I would totally have sex with you, both my Instagram character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck any other player in her hotel room. Like seriously imagine having to be Candy Deep Throat and not only sit in that chair while James Harden flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his tiny penis, and just sit there, hour after hour, while having sex with a penis the size of a door stopper. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as every other Instagram whore was told him that he's GOT DAT BBC and DAMN, JAMES HARDEN'S COCK LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there in the hotel room and watch his bearded fucking hobo face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of football players and basketball players and for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of whatever shitty high school you went to. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the herpes that's breaking out on his door stopper as he waves it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "rugged (for that is what he calls himself)" attractiveness, the attractiveness he worked so hard for on the court in the previous months. And then Harden asks you to stay another hour and you know you could kill him and get away before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Candy Deep Throat. You're not going to lose your future gold-digging career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Durrcan't

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA pussy.

What the fuck he moved

The refs have been fucking terrible

PG13 the most unclutch nigga in the league.

He had two chances to win this game.

cleveland will unironically lose to indiana tonight

post high BBIQ players, oh wait.............................................................

Paul George playing for the Celtics even if he doesn't know it, lmoa

>24 points 6 blocks

was she referring to that kind of door stopper or this kind?

Should've let CJ take the shot, he's the best player on the Pacers right now.

how many points did the Cavs get from refball?

really makes you think

Why are the hawks so fucking shit? You had one fucking job. Just beat the worst team in basketball. Was that so hard? Apparently it was for you piece of shit

>heat

Didn't Harden say missing games should decide MVP?

Should've kept his mouth shut now he looks stupid. Beverley too.

RIP Rose

Hell be good on the spurs off the bench

bruh..

In regards to the Cavs (((Colin Cowherd))) made a comparison to the Yankees threepeat in 98-2000. Their first year was amazing but their win rate decreased each year, and in the third people thought they would struggle in the playoffs but they won the title again. As teams get older, smarter (and older) they pick their battles more, same with the bulls

my nuggies tried their hardest to choke away that game but Miami wouldn't let them

good to finally win a game after leading for the entirety of it

>Miami Cheat
>Atlanta Cawks

Anyone else?

He's coming to OKC tho.... We got Taj and his buddy Westbrook.

>UTA:Boris Diaw makes 9-of-9 shots, scores 19 pts
holy fuck i watched the game and didn't realize this. good on bobo

fuck who left the door of the delusional mental institution open? some retards got loose.

Nets are on the rise. Suck it

LeBum carried by Kyrie in OT.

Smh.

Shh.... You hear it?

It's the sound of the 1 seed coming home to Boston.

>tfw unironically want Cavs to win this game just cause Raptors are 3rd

true, it's tempting to believe they're just bad now but those old guys are still really good and this might be the best season for a guy like lebron to use up what's left of his connective tissue

A FUCKING LEAF

Pacers need Lance out there. Ellis is ass. At least Lance can guard LeBron.

more like clevland floppers am I right

PAUL GEORGE IS THE GREATEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET

>LeCHOKE

Monte Ellis is so fucking awful.

ON THE UP AND UP, LA.

yup he's the next scrub I want off MY team

>leturnover

Paul George with the clutch defensive play on LeTurnover.

Sad!

>off MY team
i mean we can make a deal, just take the mozgov deng contracts off our hands and we can give you first rounders plus other assets when you pacjage us ellis and PG. Ignore the celtikuk fans,

PIPE

This Cavs hate is getting old.

>PACEKEKS

Paul George is so unclutch it's not even funny.

JR Swish out here.

This is the 4th chance Paul George had to win the game.

This shit is just sad.

>(You)

HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHA

GEORGE IS SHOOK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is with the obsession over Paul George? We don't need that fuck nigga

>We

Geg

Yo that Cavs bucket is suspect. That's like the third time in like 3 minutes it swirled and went out

PAUL GEORGE YOU UNCLUTCH MOTHER FUCKER HOW DO YOU MISS THE GAME WINNING FREE THROW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this game is fun

Paul George just blew 5 chances to win in a single game.

What's the record for this shit?

Sucks TLC is tearing it up. I wanted my Bulls to draft him. Oh well. Then again I also had my eyes on Baldwin but he is playing like shit

>refball
>fun

>literally running an out of bounds play that doesn't work
>twice
Lue everyone

>pg missing like 10 game winning shots
>JR doing JR things
>second overtime
>Cavs on life support

it's great

Can we take a moment to appreciate the shooting foul that allowed this double overtime?

doesnt matter who wins, cavs lost this game

>refball
>fun

>was in a coma for a week
>bulls win 4 straight

what did i miss?

drose died

6 now

Paul George literally made like 50 clutch plays, but none to win it.

If PG13 don't win this game in double OT with a clutch shot he's official the most unclutch offensive player in the league baka.

lebron is just a masterpiece of the human body. he is sculpted like an ancient greek god

Kevin Love more clutch than LeBum.

Also PG making plays now.

Paul George 3 with two guys in his face.

Kevin Love and JR carrying LeBrick.

ITS COMING HOME
PAUL GEORGE IS COMING HOMEEEEEEEEEE

HES LAKEYS MATERIAL

How could Russel lose worse to hornets over spurs. He tired or something?

Reminder that the Cavs blew a 14 point lead in the 4th.

Pacers are good now. I'd love a rematch of the 2013 ECF

I'd be tired too carrying at team that bad. Look at Oladipo and Kanter's stats the last two games. Abrines too.

the cavs just have too many people that can shoot the meme

Sit down, biyombo

Paul George making clutch shots now but not enough to win. Should've made the first 6 shots that could've won the game.

is lebron the most "bailed out" player in the /nba/?

Yes, has been since he went to the Heat.

RIP pacers season
pg to la

Steph has been in God mode tonight

>curry 6-8 from three already

hmmm

Ugh... we coulda been 2 games up!!!

don't forget cp3, boogie, and ellis (update soon).

lonzo is so QT

>paceshits

>Kyrie has only missed one free throw in OT ever, with 45 makes

well at least the pacers lost

Why aren't OKC using Doug , I thought people said he was decent.

>Paul George could have literally unironically won this game with 2 uncontested 15 feet shots.

Feels like playoff season

8D chess they savin it for the playoffs

the warrior's halftime show is bizarre

a bunch of dark skin indians doing hip hop dancing