youtube.com/watch?v=Ks0j5K2W4JA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Probably a short thread edition.
More like "no thread edition" I guess.

An attempt was made I guess.

user everything will get better, trust me I was like you

>Define better
>Define like me

>tfw body hasn't adapted to season changes, overheating chest, icicle feet/hands.
have you had snow yet?

Iktf. Used to hang out with my closest friends several times a week. That gradually decreased over the past few years little by little as friends had kids/moved away. Now I might see one of them once every several months, feels bad man.

I would feel like utter shit for everything I did, and come home feeling like I didn't accomplish anything. I then met someone who means a lot to me and made me feel like I was something

It doesn't snow where I live. I don't recall ever having snow here actually.
Probably cause I live close by the ocean.
I'm guessing you're not a fan of the cold, heh?~

I haven't had a close friend in real life since middle school. And even then she was not really that close.
But heh, you'll find new people to keep life going and all. Kind of how it works apparently.

I know what you mean..but internet friends good too.

Not me then. I don't function like that.
But here, have a cookie for trying.

Then tell me Op, how do you feel then

i haven't had a close friend in my life and i'm fine. not trying to be an edgelord or anything but i don't really need friends. post more catboys

kill yourself

not a catboy >:(

same, forcing myself to barely keep up the relationships I have left, panic about being entertaining, interesting to them to the point it dulls and locks me up from being either of those things, and then after seeing anyone, reviewing and replaying and chastising myself for every missed/poor joke, opportunity or reference.

more time passes between each visit.
time just keeps slipping.
it would be nice if this was aging out, or becoming disinterested in what I have, causing me to grow, and pursue forms of relationships and bonds I've not yet had, but all it seems to be is an almost imperceptibly gradual decay into indolence stagnation. I have wonderful possible connections, but I fear them or simply do not want them enough to act
feels bad mang

Working on it, slowly.

Depends really, my mood varies quite a lot. Anywhere between angry and depressed really. The whole thing with a side of perpetual loneliness mostly. People and games keep me distracted from those.
I don't have that feeling of "not accomplishing anything" that you speak of.

Some deal with being alone better than others yes. I mean, I spent most of my childhood on my own and feeling better when people were not around. My mistake was probably making friends in the first place.

Are you all gay?

No, we're all little cat girls, can't be gay when we aren't boys.

I'm pretty sure this entire website is just gays and gays in denial at this point.

Then your a normie then right

That can be enough as is, the higher humidity makes for a more piercing cold.
No, I love it, I work in it alot, it's just that transition point where the idk, self temperature regulator in the body gets all fussy, bluh to that.
buuuuut!!
soon will come the blankets, pets and tea next to the fireplace as the howling wind and and ice dance outside the window times.

Works for me
I wasn't sure if this was some kind of gay thread or not

waow, p lewd there tbqh fam

Are you happy with being lonely?

I don't know, the definition of the word normie seems pretty damn vague.

You have a fireplace?

I don't know about gay thread. But I probably attract a few faggots in there

Not really. Kind of a work in progress. Eventually I will no longer be lonely. But it's gonna take a long time to undo all that I fucked in my brain.

kuvshinov-ilja. nice.

this, but also
when did we stop using the Kinsey Scale?
seems more and more there are growing numbers of specific sexual identity, as well as insistence on the more you're one or the other only stances, but no use of tendencies or attributes but not the titles themselves

How do you keep warm lonely-chan?

I don't really use the scale cause I'm the full blown faggot kind. I'm not getting any of my parts anywhere near a vagina.
Girls can be pretty but hell no I'm not touching one.
If people wanna use whatever term they want it's fine by me. I'm just gonna keep referencing to it as faggotry anyway~

At home, blanket and heater at full blast.
I'm gonna be cold as fuck at work tho. Working outside in the wind and potentially rain. Damn. I didn't think this ahead and it's too late now.

yuss, actually about to head down and clean the room it's in to get ready for comfy

if you don't have one you should get one

>But it's gonna take a long time to undo all that I fucked in my brain.
Want to talk about it? I'm all ears.

Can't really put a fireplace in a tiny one room apartment~
But they're pretty cool anyway. I like to just sit near it and read. It keeps me warm and the flames are cool to look at.

Nah I'm fine don't worry. Therapy is there for that. Most of the time.
So, what's up with you then?~

Captain Hawkeye Pierce#1731
Add me on discord and I will listen and be a user mom.

>Probably a short thread edition.
One post longer now

Aww man well i hope work isn't too bad being outside in the wind/ rain is no fun >_

I can relate to that, over analysing pretty much kills my social interactions with anyone except with said old friends who I can more or less converse with uninhibited I guess Cuz I've known them since middle school when I moved to this city. I also feel like I am getting worse instead of better. It doesn't help that I'm seemingly oblivious to most social norms. I feel like I'm not human

I fear I won't though. I only established a connection with said friends because they sought me out and pushed me to come out of my shell per se. I'm lucky to have ever had these friends in the first place
I have a handful of online friends, I dunno why but I still feel completely alone

even more so if you buy the colour changing powder, reading by incandescent rainbows is more fun than it should be.
1br apartment, hmm, a couple oil lamps with wood wicks is probably as close as you could get for now then, or maybe there are old pubs around that have fireplaces going in winter?
and aww, dont get sick, out there, I work in the cold too, thankfully not outside tho, bundle up like crazy!

Very nice of you~
But I was more referring to the fact that I have to go to bed early since I get back to work tomorrow~
How are you doing?

Thanks for the offer but I don't really need a listener or anything, more just here to interact with people~

It's not that bad really. Gonna be doing some stonework this month, fixing up some cemetery wall.
But enough about me, what are you up to?~

>I dunno why but I still feel completely alone
Got the same problem, I put it on the fact that physicality is a thing I miss.

I want to fall in love and marry a cute boy one day

Don't we all?

I don't really go outside much and never even go in a loud place like that. Pubs aren't a thing tho, I know that much for sure.
Don't worry about the cold, I'll be good. I caught a cold right before my two weeks off. So I can't really get another one right after, right?

>So, what's up with you then?~

Not much really, been contemplating whether I can afford taking time off work and buy plane tickets home for Christmas.

Stonework huh? Interesting. I think the closest ive done to that is putting tile down.

I'm currently playing my switch while i have some downtime at work. I'm a personal care worker so theres aloooot of downtime

And im sorry that you tend to overthink things that bad D: my bf is like that and really only socializes with me. I wish i could relate to you guys to kind of help you both

unrelated.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ks0j5K2W4JA

Working far from your family? Is it really expensive for you to go see them?

Not really overthinking things, writing my thoughts help avoid that quite a lot. Just observations~
What game are you playing?

I'm currently playing disgaea 5. Trying to get my strategy jrpg ish fix lol

hello hello mister lonely! how is your day going?

Soon..you will be too..this place changes people.

Heard that game has a pretty decent amount of content to say the least.

My day is very over. It did go pretty well I guess. Got to hear actual voices that weren't coming from a movie or video for the first time in a while.

that sounds nice! I am glad you had a good day

How did your day go then?~

Yep. Online can feel like talking to ghosts sometimes. I'll be your friend user.

Thats what ive heard too! I just started it so im not far at all lol. What kind of games do you like to play?

it's barely started! but I have high hopes for it.

Don't know if that's actually anything from you or if it's just stolen from someone. But that hair and those eyes look pretty cute.

I play a lot of everything really. So long as I can enjoy it as a single player experience and it offers replayability, I'm cool with it.
I've been going through Kingom: New Lands in the past couple days. It's been quite entertaining but a bit too slow for my tastes. I'll still beat the game just for the satisfaction of it.

Got anything planned for this Sunday then?

Ah okay. Yeah im the same, i prefer single player games over anything else. Mainly cuz im bad at multiplayer games anyway. I've never heard of thay game. Is it a pc game? Or console?

Why does everyone think I'm imposter? Is it because I use old pics a lot? For being an attention whore I actually am very photogenic. Don't like taking new ones unless I'm in the mood..happy manic mood. But it's me.

>Working far from your family?
Yea, recently moved to the UK.
>Is it really expensive for you to go see them?
Not per se, mostly because of the time off I need to take.
And It's a pain in the ass to travel.
Each trip takes an entire day. Bus->Train->Plane->Train->bus and costs about $250 in total.

Sorry replied to myself

I'm a PC player but judging by how simple the controls are, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a console game too.

I have 0 idea who you are actually so heh

Moved to the UK from where if I may ask?~

I bets you cute too. (Newish pic)

Gotcha. I actually just built a pc not too long ago so im trying to get into pc gaming instead of consoles. I wanna be part of the pc master race lol

But you know my pics. I almost always post one so everyone knows it's me. Only once in while do I remain truly user.

You have a lot to catch up on probably. Also gonna be able to enjoy somewhat decent quality graphics settings now.

Don't know about that really. I guess some people I know say that. But I don't believe in it one bit. They must be biased in some way.

Hey lonelyfag, just waiting for a friend so I won't be lonely anymore :)

How's your day ?

I have 0 idea who you are at all.

Day's over. It went alright I'd say.
What's up?~

>Moved to the UK from where if I may ask?
Sweden actually.
But to be more specific, I moved back to the UK* as I'm originally from here.
I really like it here, It's just a pain in the ass not knowing anyone.

Glad to hear it went alright at least :) Damn this shitty cold weather we have.

Yeah i figured. My next move is to get a decent monitor as im using a tv as the monitor atm. I might get ine this upcoming holiday season though. Do you havr any plans for thanksgiving etc?

Oh. How was Sweden? Where did you live? How long? Do you speak Swedish then?

It's not that bad just yet over here. It's gradually getting colder. I'm used to it really, it's just harder to stay warm at home when I'm not moving that much.

Not American so no thanksgiving for me. Only plan is Christmas at my grandparent's place. That's it.

I'm off to take a bath. If the thread is still up, or if there's a new one later I'll pop by. ~

Ook. Yeah..some trollers talk shit sometimes and im like "it's meee. go away." Then spam. Dont get it.

We've started getting frost at sundown. And I don't feel like closing my windows since I smoke inside

With how little I browse this place anymore, I've literally never noticed you. So heh.

Alright, enjoy the bath then~

Should go smoke outside then. Or stop smoking~

even though you aren't American do you guys have a black Friday craze like here in the states? I've never been out of the country so im clueless

And thats good to visit your grandparents on Christmas, i hope you enjoy it!

Don't have that either over here. Really, most of the American stuff probably doesn't happen outside of America.

I guess that should be common sense, excuse my ignorance

It's either freezing or melting here. Sometimes (most times) I get sick and it gets even worse. Once we had an 80 degree day during 2 feet of snow. Living alone in the woods is great ;~;

Its good kid. Just call me R and ill call you lonly boy, unless something else is catcher, idk.

That's okay really~

I'd love to live in the woods. So long as I get half decent internet. Or really good company~
One of the two. Both is heaven.

I see, well then, pleased to meet you, R~

Actually,its pretty warm outside here.

You too

I have neither. 200kbs on a good day, discord dm maybe on another..

Thanks. So what's the coldest its gotten where you're at?

I'm not a fan of warm weather really. Where are you at for it to still be warm?

So, what are you up to?

aww~
You'll get some good company eventually~

Apparently 11 degrees tomorrow afternoon. And I'll be working with 5 degrees in the morning.

ITT FAGGOTS

And that makes you one now that you posted~

Rekt

Starting to get a little cold here as well.
Snowing like crazy though so that's nice.

Looking forward to the real winter to come, -40 and 2 meters of snow. Now that's how it should be.

>4 ears

Assuming Celsius since non american lol
Thats kinda chilly. I think the lowest its gotten where im at is like 10 degrees (-12 Celsius) but then it jumps back to super hot the next day. The weather where i live is bi polar

Gonna take an educated guess and say you're from Sweden. I wish I could come see the snow.

It's actually a pretty common thing that seems to happen with catboys/catgirls. I'd say it's just to avoid the weirdness of them not having human ears while still retaining every other human feature.

Oh yeah, it's Celsius of course~
Your weather sounds like a good way to get fucking killed to be honest.

>Gonna take an educated guess and say you're from Sweden. I wish I could come see the snow.
Correct. Northern Lapland.
Would take pic for you but it's pitch black outside.
Can give you pic from yesterday though.

Ive lived here all my life so im used to it. Other people though, yeah they let the weather kill them lol. Taking hikes in extreme heat, not seeing snow often so not knowing how to drive in it when it does happen. Shits pretty crazy tbh

It's not cold until water pipes starts exploding under your house and power lines snap.
Coldest I've felt was -49 C plus wind chill. Now that was cold.

I'm jealous. That looks like a really nice place~

I probably wouldn't know how to drive in snow to be honest. But then I live in an area where snow would literally have everything get shut down.

I'm not hardcore enough for that kind of cold.

i have been hanging out with this REALLY nice neet girl who is probably like a 5/10... possibly the nerdiest girl that i have ever met, loves to bake, watch shitty movies, read comic books, go to renaissance festivals, etc.. she makes me feel like chad because she's so nerdy.. i hung out with her because she doesn't have any friends so i didn't want her to spend halloween, so i went to her place and drank wine/watched shitty horror movies with her. we ended up hooking up, but i couldn't get hard for whatever reason..

fast forward we hang out a few days later, same deal, can't get hard... i feel absolutely horrible about it because she's such a sweet girl, she'll like catch for your hand if you're walking around together outside.. i just don't know if i can date a girl that i can't even casually hook up with, which makes me feel like such a cunt.. i wish i could give her to one of you guys who could actually appreciate her..

she's 5'10, flat as fuck (like BELOW A cup, literally nothing even with a padded bra on), very chubby (but well formed) ass and thighs. overall her body is attractive, idk. i just cant get into it

If she's not your thing, move on, you're probably only gonna hurt her (and yourself) by staying and trying to make it work or faking it.

Sure you just aren't attracted to her? I mean i mainly have been with guys and I'm just not sexually attracted to girls. Except one. But yea, sounds like you either like dudes or really aren't into this chick