Soup, Sup Forums. I'm going to post on Youtube, my 3 latest soundcloud releases, for better reach

Soup, Sup Forums. I'm going to post on Youtube, my 3 latest soundcloud releases, for better reach.
Should i make a cool video playing the instruments and showing the virtual drums etc, or just putting a static pic wont loose much?

kys you monkey

no one cares

wow tht came fast

what did you expect

I think the word was lose not loose. Fixing.

you tards taking some while to see this thread

Only your grandma and fag friends are gonna watch it. Who the fuck cares.

i have neither, all my views are from legit internet fans

no

Fuck you, you piece of shit. You're wasting off your life anyway. Youu're a sad lonely piece of fucking shit who can't and won't ever make good music!, You'll get old and die like all of us and no matter how hard you try, your stupid fucking pathetic music will never be praised or anything. So just go and fucking kill yourself, set your fucking house on fire or masturbate till you cum blood. I hate you so fucking much! You're a pathetic wanker piece of shit!!!!! A true artist respects the silence which serves as the foundation of creativity! But you're just a fucking weak pathetic punk piece of shit wasting his life and his mother's life away.

Go die in hell you piece of guitar wank shit. Never come back to my board you FAGGOT

do whatever the fuck you
asking for advice from bunch of troll, i bet you're an underage faggot

S A M U E L

Dress up as Ace and play Pearl Jams Jeremy. People will be worried you might be having some kind of breakdown an give you views because they'll be scared you might be the next school shooter.

the options you gave yourself won't make a difference

the only musicians who have been successful via youtube did it through gimmicks like one man bands, video game covers, gaudy visual shticks, etc., and they all lost a bit of their souls in the process

SAMUEL DOESN'T NEED A SOUL

>did it through gimmicks like one man bands
that is EXACTLY what i'm asking about.

play like you're an oppressed tranny and one day appear like you got beaten up and pretend you're being targeted for being gay. wala instant YouTube fame

DO THIS SAMUEL

S A M U E L
A
M
U
E
L

bump

damn stop projecting

BTW op just post a video of you playing the music

with just one instrument?

filming all 4 instruments would make a more interesting vid and probably gather more views as a full "one man cover"