If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jd3fKOOGzHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worn Panties must be put on the desk and are free to use.
Punishments:
1st. Get nude in front of class
2st. Get nude and drink own piss
3st. Nude, piss and kiss other girl who also not followed the rule

what about worn socks?

Would also be hot.
Oh those sweaty socks.

it should be the class after they have phys.ed

always clean your feet before i cum onto them

I actually went into the girls changing room and put on their socks. That was so satisfying

Always come to school naked.

punishments?

is it better if the girls hate it?

Girls must have bare feet
1 - Brutal public bastinado
2 - Pear of anguish
3 - hobbling

Suck her toes and climax

what rules/punishments?

Yes please!

Does it matter?

anyone like sweaty asian feet?

All girls must adhere to the dress code which is a top and plaid skirt. Beneath the skirt is to be nothing but underwear.

All girls must, when needing to urinate, announce it to the class and stand up on display. They must start pissing themselves for everyone else to see. If her panties are already soaked from a previous piss, a nearby friend -must- give her own panties to the girl about to piss, to change into before she pees.

>1st offense: 10 spanks
>2nd offense: The girl must get off in class on display, but cannot remove their underwear or skirt to do so.
>3rd offense: The girl must bend over a desk when she feels the need to urinate. When she begins to pee, she'll be fucked by the teacher from behind with panties still on.

it would be a footfags dream come true

Yes that's the only thing I like.

It depends on the face not the race

what rules would you make?

Put socks and panties in hot water, make a tea and drink it. If she doesn't want to drink than there ist the possibility of a substitue who drinks the tea instead of her. This would fullfill the dreams of feet and pant fags

I would pay to drink that

Can I drink it?

Pertaining to what?

asian girls feet

youtu.be/jd3fKOOGzHo
hypnotic

Imagine a law where if a high school or university girl misbehaves, her shoes/socks get decided by a group of footfags. they also decide how often she can change/wash them or wash her feet

Put on... on your cock, I hope?

I kekked

girls in university have to spend a preliminary year as sex slaves. They are assigned to one freshman guy for the year. They have to accompany him everywhere. They are expected to kneel and lick his balls semi-constantly, and blow him twice a day. If they refuse, they have to lick his ass on command too from then on, and blow 3 times a day. If they refuse twice they get an extra year with a new guy afterward. If they refuse 3 times they become full sex slaves for 4 years to serve the ugly guys who can't get gfs of their own by sophomore year. They can be legally tied up and raped at will, since they evidently are unwilling to serve orally.

oh yeah, if they refuse twice, they don't just get an extra year, they have to suck his dick on command unlimited times per day. The next year it starts over fresh, so she can still be stuck with an extra year etc.

I forgot to add that the reason they might refuse is that there's no requirement that the guy be showered. All girls have to lick their assigned guy's balls on command. If a guy is unhappy with a girl he can swap her for a girl on the waiting list. If he pays a significant fee he gets to choose. The rejected girl goes to the top of the waiting list so she'll be back in circulation soon.