Is sex better with an attractive girl than an ugly or average girl? Or does all that matter is the feeling of the pussy?

Is sex better with an attractive girl than an ugly or average girl? Or does all that matter is the feeling of the pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

2goo.net/teens
2goo.net/teens2
2goo.net/teens3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're doing too much research
Actually go out there and get laid faggot

You need to accept the fact that you’ll never know.

it is really doesn't matter .... pussy is pussy

sex is better with a girl who has either been with alot of guys or has had a lot of sex. attractivenes really does not matter when in the end you are doing the boning

It absolutely matters.

Don't get me wrong, there are ugly chicks who are pretty skilled, and hot chicks who just lie there like a dead fish, but I'll take the latter given the choice. It's easier to teach a hot girl how to have sex than to teach an ugly one to not be ugly.

Some of my best sex has been with slightly overweight chicks.
Had amazing sex with some beautiful women, but they usually put less effort in because they look good naked and that's a turn on in itself.

Attractiveness matters big time. Men are arroused visually. Ugly girls do have a pussy and will often willingly do anal and other more kinky shit than attractive women will, but at the end of the day, saggy tits and an ugly face gets boring after a while. On the other hand, a very attractive girl that lays around like a starfish gets old too. I have dated both and they all get boring after a while. This one chick I was banging for a while had it all, she was really attractive and was a mega freak.She is the only girl I ever met that could actually go all the way down on my dick when she was giving me a bj, but she kept asking for stuff. I cut it off when she wanted me to get her a matching car to mine without any commitment from her to be in the relationship.

You’re obviously a virgin. If it’s just sex, an ugly girl with skills in bed beats out a hot dead fish 10 out of 10 times, especially if the uggo knows how to smoke pole like a champ.

With a hot dead fish, you may as well be jacking off.

Lol, anytime anyone posts about sex on /b, someone says "virgin detected."

You're probably not a virgin, but I'm guessing our thresholds for "hot" are different.

2goo.net/teens
2goo.net/teens2
2goo.net/teens3

If you ever have the choice between a 9/10 girl who just lies there an moans, and a 6/10 freak, always go with the 6.

Just because a girl is hot doesn't mean she won't have a rancid smelling pussy, a stinky butthole or a birthmark you just can't put out of mind.

listen up. ugly, pretty, average. the only thing that matters is if YOU are attracted to her. how sex feels is more in your brain than your tiny dick.

So her dick didn't bother you?

>implying you could ever teach a girl to be good at sex
Once again, virgin status confirmed.

this. i was with this very pretty german girl. her pussy ALWAYS smelled like fish. i had to stop fucking her. shame.

best seed I've ever had is with uglies.

sex is the most boring thing ever, if you go out of your way to have sex, there's something wrong with you

Attractiveness matters only as much as it gets you turned on. There's other factors, like hygiene, enthusiasm, technique, general comfort - these matter more.
There was one girl I fucked only once who was slim and cute but had this mega stank pussy - it was tough to go through with it. And she kept talking about how great I was and how much she loved it with me and how she wanted it every weekend and wanted to leave her boyfriend. Last thing I wanted was a relationship, and that pussy stank so bad I threw my sheets in the trash after her husband came and got her.

TL;DR - don't get hung up on attractiveness.

Ah, shit, I outed myself. Yeah, she was married.

disregarding this guy shouting virgin, he's right. i would take an average girl with top notch skills than a pretty dead fish. you can't teach a hot chick to fuck as easily as you think. you have to make her want to get better; uggos and fatties already are giving it their all.

these two are most correct

sex is fucking boring either way

I literally need to mainline meth in order to enjoy sex

wow so interesiting my dick is in an almost tight wet hole wow it's like I'm fucking a warm bucket isn't this great???

the trouble with sex is that vaginas are attached to fucking women. worlds dumbest fucking cunts. fuck women imo, stupid fucking slags disregard

Sex is the best with a girl who is flexable doesnt matter hot or not

Sex is better if you actually like the person, that's what really makes a difference. But if rather brag about bad sex with a hot chick than great sex with an ugly one. Depends what you want out of it I guess, I don't care about sex all that much honestly, I'd rather have a cute girl around whose company I enjoy because there's alot of time in between sex where you have to deal with them unless it's a random hookup.

Whoa take it easy there cringe lord

Don't matter user, ugly girls are cheaper to maintain and more likely to do whatever you want to do them.

Sex is shit compaird to actually making love to a women who loves you

Just fuck her in the butt. Feels good and the only thing you look at is her ass.

I think people are missing the question here. Is sex better with an attractive girl. Assuming the pussy is the same, yes.

Now, the feeling of the pussy matters too. I'm fucking two hot girls, one is 21 and tighter than a Chinese finger trap. The other is an 18 year old virgin, hotter than the 21 year old, but her pussy isn't as tight.

There's pros and cons here, the 21 y.o tight pussy, you can really decide when you want to cum but it's obviously harder to last long. The 18 y.o looser virgin pussy takes longer to cum, but that for me means that sex lasts much longer, can do way more shit and keep her fine ass thinking less about other guys. She stays soaking wet for a long time as well. Like dripping all the way down to my asshole - wet.

I'm fucking another girl who most would call ugly and her pussy and asshole is average and hairy. She does whatever I tell her to do though, but it's honestly gotten boring like my man here suggested. She always down for Netflix though so I see her often. All-in-all, I'd say the 10/10 virgin with the Good hunting.

>It's easier to teach a hot girl how to have sex than to teach an ugly one to not be ugly.

kek

10/10 virgin with the OK but soaking pussy is my #1****

Men are visual creatures, women are emotional creatures.

Sure the ugly fatty is more likely to swallow and do anal, but that won't matter when you have trouble keeping it up, or when you find your thoughts wandering to other things during sex.

With an attractive girl, the mere sight of her beauty will keep you rock hard, making the orgasm more powerful. Yes, her halo will wane after a few years once you're used to her. But just remember that with the unattractive girl the feeling will never be there to begin with, and you'll always be lusting after prettier women.

Best advice:
>try to sex as many attractive girls as humanly possible
>savor every second you have with an attractive girl
>settle with a less attractive (but better personality) girl once you've had a good dosage of attractive women.

He who doesn't follow this advice is condemning himself to a life of sexual frustrations and a dead-bedroom situation.

Well said, user.

Both wrong. Best sex is with crazy, chubby, or ugly chicks. They have to try harder to make up for their flaws

this man is onto something.

i fucked kind of ugly girl with a nice-ish ass, but her pussy was insanely tight. Before I stuck my dick in I was semi flaccid because, as I mentioned, she wasn't particularly attractive, but as soon as that thing sucked my pecker in, holy shit. She only let me fuck her once before she moved far away and got super fat, but i'll always be chasing the feeling of that superior pussy regardless of how they look.

if they don't have the godly pussy from heaven, and it's just average or average tight, then what matters is how much they turn you on. What you consider a turn on may or may not depend on how hot they are.

you've never had sex faggot

>he thinks no one on the internet has had sex because it helps home cope with his own virginity

its better with a hot girl

it's all in the quest. the desire. the lust.

when you masterbate all orgasms feel basically the same right? but those thoughts and fantasies you took to get to the orgasm is always different. hard to explain but there is a status quo. somewhere deep down you want to have sex with a woman that can bear you healthy children.

What kind of question is this?
>true alpha here to give some insight
When you fuck an ugly bitch just . get your nut its like jacking iff when you blow you feel terrible.
When you fuck a hot bitch that you would potentially procreate with you don't feel like a faggot with guilt afterwards. Always fuck hot girls don't lower your standards. Unless the other option is jacking off the fuck the fat bitch.

Damn those are some awesome tits

depends on how much she wanna fuck you
usually ugly girls give their max because they know they are ugly while the attractive bitches can be kinda lazy

>not finding a beautiful and compatible partner.
lol why sell your self short

1. sex is better when the chick is into it. they can control their vagina muscles and clamp down, and their pussies get wetter where if theyre less into it it's mostly dry.

2. most naked female forms are awesome, regardless of how ugly they look on the outside.

Yeah but at the beginning you won't be able to sprout an erection as easily as you would with an attractive mate. Besides, after a few months, you'll start wishing that you could do all that same crazy nasty sex stuff with a more good-looking woman instead of a chubby/ugly one.

'Hot chicks' and 'guys with big cock' are notorious for being entitled lazy fucks.

its not about beauty when it comes to sex but training i have to aknowledge the spotry ones, they are waay wore active than lazy fatties or selfloving beauties

truth. with my dick at a solid 5.5" average i've had more girls than i even thought i would tell me i was the best they've had. just fucking... pay attention and work. that's all it takes.

sex is like having a conversation. if all you do is make it about yourself because you have some self-perceived worth (i.e. hot or big penis) you'll find that others get bored with you very quickly. if you're engaging and reciprocative with your attention sex will aaaaaalways be better.

Andy Sixx

Sup Forums is virgin haven boi why you asking?

fucking a tight blonde with nice tits and ass feels better than sex with any other type of girl

if you're into that

>opinions and taste

depends. generally if they are really hot then they expect everything in life to be handed to them. most hot girls i run into are just dead fish and expect you to do everything. theres no fun in that

of course

there is nothing quite like a girl that wants to bone you and hard. And nothing so disappointing as a starfish.

true but as far as looks those blonde types make you cum buckets

yeah i'd take an ugly but wild fuck over a hot chick who lays there. most people fuck in the dark anyway lolol

Friend of mine was natural blond. Dyed her hair black. Guess why.

?

Really cut down on the number of dumb as rocks guys hitting on her. Increased the number of interesting guys hitting on her.

calm down bud, of course you can

All that matter is how you feel about the pussy

so cool dudes like brunettes
idiots like blondes

idiots like whatever society decides to package up for them in the form of media. idiots will basically just go for whatever is colloquially considered "hot" at the time. in this case, in this place, at this time, it's "hot blondes".

seems like brunettes have become more popular recently

Implying all attractive females are terrible in bed

>implying a person can't get better at sex
the true virgin reveals itself. the harvest can be saved.

well then it's only a matter of time, but idiots also don't like to adapt so probably not. maybe that just means there has been a surge in interesting people.

sex is better with an attractive girl

DUH

time to go back to your homeless shelter, wino

Sex feels better the hornier you are. If the girl being hot turns you on, then it will feel better even if she's not experienced. If you get off on fucking seemingly innocent girls, then a prudish, virginal girl will feel better than a skilled girl or a pretty girl. If you are aroused by an emotional connection, then that will feel better.

The thing is, none of these things are mutually exclusive. So, in the end, you want to get the best you can in all categories.

attraction is subjective. one man's trash is another man's treasure

yeah, no

>as if this ends an argument lolol

yes user. yes. subjectivity is real. please educate yourself. you're not the baseline of all of humanity's enjoyments you special little snowflake you.

honestly this bitch ugly af

You are this autistic.

I don't find this bitch attractive at all

Just turn of the light dumbass. Then she wont see your ugly face, and you save a little on the electricity as well. Triple win.

>implying hot girls ever "have" to learn anything

you dumb cunt if she's hot she's more likely to leave you for someone who will let her be a starfish than learn how to do something just for you

Multifaceted question.
Hot girls obviously has the extra sex appeal which is great.
But they can also be precious cunts who wants it to be all about them, also it can make you self-conscious about your performance which ruins the moment.
Average girls are easier to deal with and they usually get more into it in my experience.
Though I have had below average/ugly girls where it completely ruined it because I found them so unattractive.

All in all, there is a goldilocks zone where they are attractive enough to make you feel like a God for landing them, and they aren't stuck up bitches in bed.

I personally have started engaging in homosexual activities for the sole purpose of lasting longer in bed. As I'm not gay and men don't turn me on at all I can fuck for hours without reaching climax. I dare say therefore that fucking men while straight is the best option for you if you enjoy long stretched out sex acts.

This

I zozzled

it's the best with sluts. the kind that like to fuck, not the kind that just let dudes fuck them.

there's been a lot of research on this topic, and the general consensus is that people are more attracted to people with symmetric faces. we've evolved to associate a symmetric face with health and reproductive success. Basically an uggo is ugly to all

MOARRRRRR

Me experience, the hotter the girl, the faster I cum

>wow it's like I'm fucking a warm bucket isn't this great???

dicklet confirmed

Ugly chicks may try harder but chubby chicks not so much. They're chubby because they don't really give a shit and just want to go get some ice cream.

Crazy girls, on the other hand ... sex is SO good but god do you pay for it.

Why do most men find blondes so attractive?

the bigger the butt , the better the sex

there's a cut off point though , a girl is a elephant is where it's just becomes too much

lol right... source: got a crazy gf

If a girl is too confident, there's a chance she doesn't feel the need to put an effort into sex and thus she'll do the starfish. Happened to me before

What if you don't have the cock to handle a big ass?

not him, but what are you basing this on?

Why is she drinking a bottle of olive oil?