Hey Dr. Sup Forums, I've had this problem for 4 years now. I keep pissing milk...

Hey Dr. Sup Forums, I've had this problem for 4 years now. I keep pissing milk. Usually It's a viscous clear liquid but every now and again it's milky. The first time it was blood. It only happens when i shit and it's never happened when standing. It happens about once a month. Also it burns afterward. I went to my doctor after the first time and she said maybe i passed a kidney stone without realising. She sent me for an ultrasound but they found nothing.
Any ideas? Is this common?

Is it cum?
My guess would be that your shit is passing over your prostate and forcing out some prostatic fluid

That is not milk user, it's pus.
Something inside of you is rotting and you should have an actual doctor figure out what is wrong.
And to answer your question, no this isn't common.

OP here. I like both of these theories.

You're a fucking idiot OP

Look at the liquid and touch it and smell it.

Cum is VERY different than pus. Pus will smell not to mention you should probably notice some pain somewhere
Only you will know the difference.

May be a prostate or a kidney problem.
Also you waited 4 years before seeing a doctor ? Are you retarded ?

chlamydia or prostate infection

I went after the first time when it was just blood. Go back and read it again.

So when your first doctor just went "Idunno", you decided to just be sick and not to get a second opinion to figure out what is wrong?

Type your answers to these questions before reading the rest of my post.
How often do you cum?
What is your diet like?
Does your diet change around the time that this happens?
Go to the doctor again and tell them you want your prostate checked.
I bet your have an infection there or maybe even prostate cancer.

The fact that you say it never happens when you stand up and only happens when you shit is an indication that your poop is mechanically touching your prostate and pushing something into your bladder.

Yes that's pretty much what she said. This is what you get under the NHS. Also I'm not sick, it's just something I piss out once a month.
Once every 2-3 days.
Cereal, lots of tea and dairy, sorta a lot of meat but I wouldn't say too much. Probably too much sugar.
Nope.
I will eventually but I'm only 23 so probably not a prostate thing.
See above answer.

Thank you user.

Dude, if you dick is doing something it isn't supposed to do on a regular basis, you're either sick or some sort of mutated outlier.

Do you ever use dildos or do any anal stuff while masturbating? Like prostate massage or stimulation?

>I will eventually but I'm only 23 so probably not a prostate thing.

Noone pisses viscous milky fluid, dude.
Even if only 1 in a million 23 year olds had a prostate problem by the time they are 23, that still leaves a few hundred people in the US that it's going to happen to.

Go to the doctor, you retard.
Ask for some blood tests.
Ask for them to check out your bladder.
Ask them to check out your prostate.
Bring in a sample of the milky liquid.

You'll have an answer then.
I hate doctors and spending money on them, but this seems like something that is worth a few hundred dollars out of your pocket to have checked out before it possibly becomes a worse problem.

Pissing milky viscous liquid is not a sustainable lifestyle

Nope, no ass stuff.
OK I'll go to my useless-ass doctor at some point

Similar thing happens to me occasionally, more often in the past then now. Urine flow will slow or stop for a brief moment, then the urine will appear "milky" and urination will be uncomfortable. Afterwards, will be discomfort in urethra and feels like burning, maybe like I still need to pee but nothing comes out.

I examined closely when this happens, and there are actually very fine grains of a solid, white substance in my urine when this happens. Probably just kidney flushing out some solids, nothing to worry about. Talked to doctor about it before, they weren't concerned and told me it would only be a problem if a stone developed in my kidneys that could not be passed through normal urination.

tl;dr you're fine Sup Forumsro

>Don't worry dude, my dick is broke as well, so no need to get it checked.

YES! I completely forgot, sometimes there is a chalky substance in there too, like someone's ground up a chalk or something and mixed it in

Maybe you have a fistula from chron's or something.

OP here. Just went for a shit. This time it was chalky like I mentioned here.
Dear god it burns.

Any sort of discharge is a bad sign user. You need to actually see a doc. Could be something as simple as a UTI to a sign of a major issue.

This is of interest to me