So I was just bullshitting around with my friend chatting about MK Ultra and we get off and around to Christianity and...

So I was just bullshitting around with my friend chatting about MK Ultra and we get off and around to Christianity and Jesus and finally.. The jews

So pic related happens right after I post an image I literally found off of a 5 second google image search

- of a rabbi biting off a childs foreskin in a circumcision ritual

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your friend reported you.

Not a chance, not a chance

Unless he's one of them lol

what, did you post this on your timeline or is this a pm?

PM

pm bro

I was blocked lightning fast after posting the image

yeah, it looks like it but i find this hard to believe, hence the question

I don't have a cellphone right I'm kind of dependent on facebook for communication, this is ridiculous

how fast was it? Could it have been your friend?
wtf, do they have algorithms on this?

Immediate. As I said, there's not a chance in hell my friend could have been that fast, it was fucking immediate and he would never ever rat on me

The same thing happened to me after posting this picture. It seems Facebook scans all of our posts and won't let us post things that have previously been reported. After a bit of picture editing I had no problem sending it to my friends.

abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618

They deny Jesus, suck cocks, and love money

Sounds like they worship satan

Look up cube worship and the storm on saturn

It could be a gr-

It's still a bunch of horseshit, why would I get banned 72 hours? I already tried to appeal, can't they just unblock me and let me post again, I'll behave I promise

Jesus

lol wow just posted the same picture to my girlfriend was banned within second.. fucking kikebook

I know dude, I know. It goes deep

did u post my OP image or the one I posted in the chat?

ok, i was trying to test this with a fake account but my old fake account was disabled and I need a fucking new cell phone number to sing up (wtf?)

this is actually pretty bad. I hope Facebook does not go full retard.

:^) Zuckerberg is being a good mensch, he's making sure you're not being an anti-semite

you don't want to be an anti-semite, do you?

there's going to be a huge free speech issue in the future both in europe and in the us. These companies, I hope, are going to be forced not to ban whatever they consider to be improper. This is not the same as not being allowed to protest inside a private building.

They are fucking banning a PRIVATE MESSAGE! Nobody, besides the dane bro and his friend, saw it.

Facebook is owned by the Jews! They've introduced Chinese communist style censorship, and it's getting worse.

GET OFF OF FACEBOOK

They're watching us, oh sorrow.
>literal translation of "oy vey".

>Evalion exists
Susan Wojcicki and Zuckerberg are working together.

bump with saturnian "conspiracies"

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Why would hillary joke about moloch?

in the midst of thousands of emails?

How would she respond if confronted with this shit

I know. Her case is even more blatant. If her twitter account were banned, the only way I could find anything about her was through the chans. Twitter, atm, is the only decent social network and that is saying much.

Just a warning op, took 2 min to find you on facebook.

Next time hide your friends name.

>2016
>using goybook