An illegal immigrant went into a white church in Texas and slaughtered 24 Trump voters. how does this make you feel?

An illegal immigrant went into a white church in Texas and slaughtered 24 Trump voters. how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestplaces.net/people/zip-code/texas/sutherland_springs/78161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

makes me feel like ur a faggot op

I bet it was a White American you lying propangandist piece of shit.

It makes me wish it was a bomb instead or that the shooter died too so that way there are less Christians and Muslims.

There is literally no information about the shooter other than he was a man. If he ends up being white this will be out of the news in two or three days. If he's Hispanic or Muslim it'll be a huge story that goes on for weeks.

Literally the opposite of how this works. Nice try shariablue.

Fox News is reporting, that a white male with red Trump cap shot 24 peaceful praying mexicans, while doing the nazi salute and screaming "Hail Trump!"

You are a retard. Go marry your sister.

He allready did. Now they've got 5 retarded kids, cause abortion is a sin.

Remember when a white guy killed almost 60 people in Vegas a month ago? Top story for less than a week. Also most mass shooters are white. Like the guy who shot up a Walmart the other day. Killed 3. Barely a story.

The Vegas shooter was a mudslime convert you cuck. Hail Trump

An ISIS fuckwad plowed his car into bicyclists on Halloween, but most of the people killed were Hispanics from Argentina vacationing in NYC so the news sorta dropped it.

That was a false story and Snoopes even confirmed it was false. IS will take credit for anything that causes chaos rather they had a hand in it or not.,

proof required

If the shooter is any color but white this will barely make news for more than a day. Unless the shooter is white it does not push the antigun fags agendas.

proof of races involved required

based immigrant

>mexicans
>baptist church
2/10, made me reply

What about Dylann Roof (conservative white supremacist), the Planned Parenthood shooter (republican), the Bundy Ranch cop killers (literal nazis - draped cops dead bodies in swastika flag), the 'Trainwreck' movie theater shooter (republican), the Knoxville TN Unitarian church shooter (republican specifically there to kill liberals)... your narrative is shit son.

even better than checking these dubs

oh shit did roof get loose?

A mexican Trump supporter wanted to pray in the church but then some illegal called him a nigger, so he decided to shoot the place up because he has the right to bear arms.

baptists are nigger-tier christians. I don't care if they were black or white. Nothing of value was lost.

bestplaces.net/people/zip-code/texas/sutherland_springs/78161

>implying one interpretation of an ancient superstition is any more or less crazy than others

They were all undercover cops, leftist or mudslimes. No white person.

>An illegal immigrant went into a white church in Texas and slaughtered 24 Trump voters. how does this make you feel?
>Conservatives win the bet!

Bet it was you fucking nigger

Chances are this was a guy killing his ex wife's family.

a white millionaire killed 54 trump supporters in vegas. build that wall!

my money is on a white shooter, they're on a hot streak lately

>all those replies

Go back to Infowars you fuckwit

How to get this haircut?

Put a pasta strainer on your head and go for it

See this is why everyone thinks people who support the 2nd amendment are braindead. You have a victim complex. The anti gun fags would cry to ban guns if some crazy fucker who killed someone else with a ball point pen had owned a gun and gotten rid of it 25 years ago. You are not so much unlike one other: you both spew the same old bullshit you always do regardless of what the current situation is.

A vegan AltRighter killed 74 illegal afro americans in a mexican baptist church

I wish I could pump up my seed into his hairy fingerless asshole.

why is all my ads is about shemales.

sounds kinda false flaggy to me

idiot you have to fuck your sister first

you know why

they all do to you I'm sure

A white person did NEVER commit one of these crimes, you fucking bluepill

Thankfully this happened in Texas so nothing of value was lost.

YEEEEEEHAW

couldn't care less.
just less life forms on this planet

nope, never even once

THEY GOTTA GO BACK

See Westboro Baptist Church. By comparison catholics and lutherans look like fucking einstein.

you cared enough to enter the thread and post a 3edgy5me comment shit-for-brains

don't feed the trolls

bill gates bottom right

oh just because they put on signs what the catholics and lutherans are preaching internally? Nigga plz

I have a crisp $100 bill that says this guy has a history with psychotropic medications, regardless of race or religion, unless he's muslim.

you're on a website where everyone who makes a thread is assumed a faggot by default, there are trap threads on a daily basis, and you're surprised the ads are a little gay?

who?

and being the smartest downy in a classroom full of downys wins you a gold star sticker!

>Vegas was barely a story
>Only thing on the news for 2 weeks
>Mussies kill dozens by running them over
>Literally only hear about it on Sup Forums

Apparently vegas shooter had depression after losing money over the years.
Scary thing is my friend knows a guy who is a millionaire who loves guns who he has to drive around cause the guy has some rare disease in which he is going blind and slowly dying. friend tells me the guy is borderline psycho.

Some dude shot two black guys in Louisiana this September

Poor grammar suggests either paid Russian troll, or just run of the mill uneducated lump.

the murders in NYC are still being reported on by every major news organization.

holy fucking shit there was an OP who posted a white male on Sup Forums and said his face would be all over the new then this a fking mass shooting! my theory is op was a cia nigger and all mass shooting and isis are all parts of the us gorvenment to instill fear upon the population to increase security and gradually establish a NWO with dominon over all nations so as to bring upon the world luciferian worship!!!(quote from albert pike satanist cock sucker!!!) beware amerrica don't give your guns, don't fall in liberal propaganda, this is war and we shall fight and win , go america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. We all need to get off prescription meds.

>how does this make you feel?
Glad to be Canadian.

I know a guy at work like this too. Ol' JJ has millions of dollars, a shack full of ARs, lots of property in WV, and is a hardcore teabagger. I honestly don't know why he keeps working

>buff.ly slash faggot/uraFAGott

Hello Ivan

Some guy made a thread earlier today saying he'd be in the news soon. Something like "remember this face I'll be on all the news channels". Anyone save that pic or get a screenshot? White guy, bald head (seemed to be dark brown hair), no shirt, kind of a profile-side pic, facing left from right.

Fuck I wish I saved it....

Reminder that the news treats white shooters differently

Fuck. Last one meant for

Yep.

>he is going blind
at least he won't be able to hit anybody

They were sacrifised by the goverment. None of them did what they are blamed for.

I'm not disputing your premise but the point would hit better if you used the same news outlet

turn yourself in, terry.

>I honestly don't know why he keeps working
It gives him a reason to go out in public. He's searching for appropriate targets.

>sacrifised
found the foreign shill. It's getting late in St. Petersburg isn't it?

Cuck. Fuck off back to Berkeley

Wow. That's some conspiracy!

no really i dont't
well then my isp provider and government
think im a gay

GODDAMMIT IM NOT ЯUSSIAN GODDAMMIT

Calm down Ivan.

Man people are doing this just to fit in now

Timothy McVeigh, Eric Robert Rudolph. there's two!

>using one of the most prestigious universities as an insult

IGNORANCE
IS
STRENGTH

Careful that edge m80.
Mind telling me which day not to go to school friendo?

Fair.

The Washington post article is very sympathetic to Rice, but I also am meaning the public reaction.

Not the same for this, but a similar topic

they knew you were gay before you started browsing Sup Forums, friend

>friendo
ok i wasnt going to bring this up but its abusive commetns like this that are making me to decide if i want to be a serial killer or not

McVeigh isn't responsible for the bombing. That was clearly a goverment campaign to oppress white people

Indifferent

Well, ben stein pretty much made his opinion on anything invalid when he dropped that documentary about why creationism should be taught as part of science curriculum.

well Clinton was in office
he let a fat chick stick her dick in his mouth after all

Oh check out that 2nd Amendment right there again, Americans at it again with the salty slayings.

Remember when most of the faggot yanks cried Muslim at Vegas, and how the cowered and looked for excuses when it turned out the shooter was a white American guy.

Guess what is going to happen here today again.

This isn't a muslim, the town is a close knit community with no Muslims or Mexicans, this is a pissed off White guy whose wife probably cheated on him, but he didn't know which guy it was, so he decided to kill everyone instead in the hopes he got the right guy.

More white Christian terrorism, yet again.

Wish you would all hurry up an nuke each other instead, as shooting everyone is taking longer.

Soon as the ignorant yanks are dead and the good ones are left alive the better.

Yeah same with this guy, has property in different countries but from what my friend has told me the wife has become a depressed alcoholic cause the guy is Just wasting away slowly. All that cash and it cant help them (dude is in his mid 40s so not even old)

go to bed boris

There is proof that Clinton gave direct order for the Oklahoma bombing

I was only naming two of them

I'm torn.
In one hand, we have less religious faggots to worry about
In the other...nothing, huh, never mind, guess I'm ok with it.