My son has just born, what are you doing with your life?

My son has just born, what are you doing with your life?

Mine turns nineteen in a few weeks. That's what I've been doing with it.

Congrats, I can't wait until I can do interesting stuff with mine!

Turned 20 last week

Didn't even get a cake
I missed the bullet. Didn't get a crippling depression picture this year

using my hard-earned money on my own hobbies and passions instead of having them sucked out by marriage or kids?

Not having shit children.

I know I sounded like a douchebag, but that wasn't my intention. I've also been in the gutter, up to my thirty somethings, but then it all got better. Just start lurking more and posting less.

This. Enjoy living the rest of your life trying to please people who will never appreciate you back.

>posting less

Impossible. I should have left 4 years ago while I still had a chance.

>studying Japanese
>learning Ruby
>having a Skype interview for a bilingual job tomorrow morning
>walking to a KPOP store tomorrow evening
>keeping off the weight
>being able to keep what's left after the extrapolation of my labor's surplus value because I don't have kids or a gf/wife
>switching to a Japanese food-only diet
E. Coli is nothing to fuck around with

>switching to a Japanese food only diet
user, I...

This

congrats enjoy the little moments it goes by so fast.

Things like
>soba
>somen
>yakisoba
>udon
And various rice dishes with sides like rakkyo and fukujinkuze instead of what I've *been* eating (a mostly-Korean diet). Since I've decided I'm not going to jog as much anymore (if at all, because of reasons), I feel it would be smarter to eat things that are not only lower in calories, but also lower in fat and carb content as well, not to mention not as expensive.

absolutely fucking nothing

Though tbh, it's not much of a 'nobility' if women don't find you attractive to begin with. Still a win, even though it doesn't feel like it.

why are you proud of that?

busy being 2 years behind everyone else my age and not working before finally going to uni next year after my 3rd and currently successful attempt at my A levels

Playing vidya games and masterbating, mostly.

Heh, only 2? I'm at least 10 behind everyone I finished high school with.

I was 1 year behind everyone.
Had to take a year off my whole life and stay at home isolated from the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD.
moved to a shit hole

Now I'm on college

I'd be more than happy to settle down and have kids but nobody wants me. It's not my fault I was born unattractive with lower than average intelligence. It's beyond my control.

>pic related, i look like this, but worse.

Got a positive pregnancy test three days ago after a year and a half of trying, including fertility treatments.

Thinking of names now.

Listening to fucking hardbass.

Hope you have what it takes to give him a proper education, values and childhood, OP.
Else you're just one of countless selfish idiots, who shat a child into this overpopulated world, which will most likely have a grim future.
>OP thinks making a child is an achievement
>goals for the poor man

Tell the same to your parents

I guess that hit the right spot.
Well, welcome to the "you are not special" club.

I am special

thanks for contributing to the overpopulation issue asshole.

Tinfoil.

Who the fuck cares.

Stop digging for karma and attention.

kys as a compensation

Yeah. Not only is he contributing to the problem he's also trying to make people FEEL bad about not making their own shit-goblins.
OP I hope this child makes you miserable.

>Got a positive pregnancy test three days ago after a year and a half of trying, including fertility treatments.
Nigga she cheated and you about to be raising someone else's kid.

Kys
Problem solved
Prove me wrong

not reproducing and filling the world with more humans we dont need to try and give myself a purpose.

oh, thats you

giving birth to a child in times like this.
im proud of ya, keep going sheepe beepe.

Tell the same to your parents

studying

this isnt a counter argument.
if i wasnt alive i wouldnt care obviously. i am alive so i can care.
no one asks to be born you fool.

I'm just saying
Go back in time and tell them the same thing you told all of us

Oh yeah. Because you can just go do that. Brb using my fucking time machine.
Go be autistic somewhere else bro.

I learned proper English.

I'm just saying

Fucking your wife.

Kek. You’ll understand one day. Hope it doesn’t come too late for you. GOOD LUCK!

dude not sure with what bitches you hang out with. May you should look somewhere else.