I have set up a probe from 2117(my current year) to 2017. It should have an life span of an hour or so...

I have set up a probe from 2117(my current year) to 2017. It should have an life span of an hour or so. I can reveal some events(but not in detail) that some of you might encounter and a couple of advice to help you get through them.

Cool. When should we flee the US, and what's the best place to run to?

Around mid 20ies, west Europe.

When does bitcoin crash next and how low will it go?

I don't know. Cryptocurrencies have been banned since 70ies.

Well faggot look it up. Or has Google also been banned?
Also pls tell me exactly how you would ban decentralized, anonymous internet money?

Tell us about your life

There is an IB(international bank) with a single currency. Recognized nations can only control interest rates and taxes.

I am a student at the state university. I specialize in quantum physics and thus I was able to construct a field-probe to reach you.

What's the best place to head - Ireland, Scotland, or Monaco?

And, side note, when does the Grand Cheeto get impeached?

Kek you fucking liar. You know what happens to people who pretend to be time travelers? Do you have any clue how expensive it is for the CIA to continuously find you fuckers? If you are a real time traveler you are fucked because you fucking know you can't breach the contract. But if you are not a real time traveler? Then all that money got wasted for nothing. And we don't fucking like that.

why can't you properly encode PNGs?

Ireland, Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark. Also, he got away with it.
I really couldn't care if you believe me or not.
.png is not used in 2117. I found some old paint program to make it.

Piss. Well, that won't stand. Thanks for letting me know what I'm doing with 2018.

What is the most shocking event of our time

will american turn communist

Assassination of the American president. It divided the country and even the world soon after.

WW3

Um, no. There will be communist cliques, but overall no.

No, Satan. It will devolve to a civil war.

Any huge attacks on america soon

Only gets worse from here... there. In the 20ies there won't be a single year that the US didn't have a death toll of 500k.

Is it going to be right vs left black vs white to mush detail ?

ay yo i live in Sweden, anything to look out for?
Good advice is nice :)

What's the name of your president?

dont get raped

Sort of. From what I recall there will be discriminatory rhetoric and actions. By the beginning of 30ies US will lose around a quarter of it's population due to murder rate, femine or emigration.

Not really. Be careful during the "European power shift", but after that you should be safe.

Does the US/world unify after the 'civil war'?
What political party/ideals is/are dominant in 2117?

Alright, i'll be on the lookout :)

The concept of US is gone after the 70ies, but the country itself disappeared in its factions during the 50ies. The world is unified under the European boot, while rest of the world is treated as colonies. In Europe discriminatory and authoritarian ideas are present while in the rest of the world liberal and humanist ideas are dominant, though Europeans see them as outdated and they are the ones who say what is what.

What's the delay on your probe?
And how accurate are your estimations when dealing with quantum physics as a student in the state university?

what happened to video games

Delay never surpasses 1 second.
What estimations?
Live and well.

Do pedos ever get the same recognition gays did?

Either bad estimations or you are an impersonator?

Kek

Sort of. Sexualisation of the society went on for the first half of the century. Reverting back is a bit of a struggle.

I am surprised that the probe is still there... then. The generator for the field-probe was imported and is 20 years old so any time now.

Where are you currently?

>currently
my currently or your currently?

... both?

You’re a retard. Tell me a very specific piece of information that occurs in the near future for America that will prove yourself.

What month and year does Trump get assassinated (If it does occur)

If dubs time bro should stream the new star wars as proof

Read the thread fag, he’s already said he lives

What happens to Canada?

thread said he didn't get impeached. could still be assassinated post-presidency

If he gets impeached then OP is a faggot

The probe reads some .ba proxy, while I am in New England.
Fine. I've dig up there will be a shooting in some church in Texas, 27 dead. Look don't ask to much.
Autumn 2018, all I can say.

Are video games much more evolved?
as in, is Virtual reality literally a virtual reality?

Nigger. the shooting happened hours ago, you’re pathetic

Did the y ever answer the age old question OP?

Same as with the US. A lot move to Europe, a lot die, but their children do return to Canada.
Games have synaptic reading, so there is that.
The article didn't specify the exact time, only date.
I don't know early 21 century memes.

Give us an event that happens after November 2017.

Trips prove that time travel bro is real.
Also, synaptic reading? Sounds cool as fuck. Maybe I won't kill myself anytime soon.

>trips
>sevens

how is the food you eat?
is age of consent lowered or higher in your age?

How does britain handle brexit?

What comes of Norh Korea and when

There will be a terrorist attack it the first week of December, in Germany, Frankfurt, 14 dead.
Complete immersion into the software. Imagine being a soldier in a shooter game. You can run(no keyboard), smell, shoot, touch.

Do sex robots become a thing?

Can people live forever? Uploading brains into computers? Got any of that?

Is there life preservation technology? If there is how expensive is it

:( im too slow at typing on my phone, i didnt see that post

Take a picture and post it

Do we ever colinate another planet?

Post a photo of something that doesn’t exist in 2017

What happens to transgenders? Are they exterminated? Are they tolerated?

Are we living in a simulation, do we meet aliens and what is the extent of space exploration?

Any news on populating the stars or are we still stuck on earth?

If you are a first or a second class citizen, food is good. For other classes it's poison.
Age of consent is 12. It's not weird to see a 12 year old pregnant.
After the power shift Britain is part of European Union again.
North Korea will be "liberated". That will destroy South Korea economy.
Yes. Augmention too.
No.
Not in state interest.
Forget it.

so, you're saying the blacks win?

No.
I don't a photo of your girlfriend.
All fantasies come true via synaptic reading. So, no tolerance because they don't exist.
No, no, history books.
Second.

Fml, what if muslims take over

Hows the crime rate in 2117?

Emigrants were whites, but not all left. The rest formed cliques. All black cliques were massacred by the late 30ies.

what's augmention? is about gene manipulation? can i get an upgrade for my me or my kids?

whats the difference between class citizens and how are you chosen to be in a class?
does music change or is it the same type of music we listen to?

Any huge events for the next 100 years?

whens ww3 and who starts/ends it?

Most crime is done by the 3rd and lower class citizens. And the Federation is supporting it. It gives the troops a reason to massacre them.

Are you sure theres no delay, your posts are coming through minutes after what your replying to has been posted and after every post you leave a few questions unanswered then answer them in your next post

Give us the chemical formulas for ending heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. This should trivially fit within your bandwidth as simple ASCII.

Read the thread

Do we ever discover anything Paranormal is real? Any kind of evidence? Ghosts,demons,monsters etc.

He probably doesn’t know them, if he does he probably won’t tell us, if he does none of us will use it or find if hes making it up

Op is a faggot

What happens with ISIS?

Oh fuck off I live in Frankfurt, thanks for the warning. What religions are still active? Are there any religions that died or even any new religions?

He can't tell us because if we put it into practice too early we can end up with the butterfly effect.

Bad enough he's telling us all this.

In Europe and north America loss of body parts was compensated with electronic augmention. By the early 80ies body parts were regrown via "neutral cells".
Core ethnic group of a nation is a first class. Serb in Serbia, Russ in Russia. Second class are "citizens of value", mostly whites without identity(Americans, Canadians etc.). The later classes are well... non wanted people. Is synthwave a thin in 2017 as it has its revival in 2117.
Mostly civil wars and interventions.
Doesn't happen.

What happens with South America?

whats the next "big thing" after smartphones in terms of technology?

Are non whites safe? In europe and in generall. Is there a specific place non whites should go?

I am keeping an eye on the generator(sort of my job as a student) every minute or two. That seems to be the delay.
Beat it, fatty.
Serbs have some experience with it. We got this generator from them, though it's old as fuck.
Reappears in early 30ies as "the Caliphate".
There is around 2.71% chance.

any notable thinkers or philosophies that become more culturally dominant?

Do you have any questions about us?

what are gun laws like?

Why is OP a fag?