Lads can you redpill me on Hungary? Are Hungarians very attractive? Are they the best Eastern European country?

Lads can you redpill me on Hungary? Are Hungarians very attractive? Are they the best Eastern European country?

they have the best whores in whole east europe

I've mostly only dealt with bozgors, only ever met 2 real Hungarian girls
All cute though

Hungarian chicks are cute but most of them are definitely NOT wife materials. They are good for sex but too much emancipated for serious relationships

czech whores the best whores

this

Oh ok. How about the rest of the country? Do you have lots of notable cuisine, history and architecture?

Definitely the best Eastern european country (no bias)

Again with this....which countries in Europe have the best 'wife material'?

Gyor is a nice city. That's the only place in Based Hungary I have been.

>cuisine
We have many spicy foods that by Hungarian standard may be not that strong, but for foreigners they probably are. Goulash, meat stew, fisherman's soup and Hortobágyi crépes are one of these. We also have some desserts like chimney cake and dobos cake. Oh and don't forget about fried dough.
>history
We usually have many history-related events, and you can always visit our castle ruins which usually have museum parts too.
>architecture
It's mostly in Budapest where you can find decent buildings, but there are many smaller towns with historical parts, temples and older buildings which you may find fascinating.

High quality women are everywhere you just need to be high quality enough to attract the ones you want.

Hugh hefner can turn a stripper into wife material.

Both Finland and Hungary have the blessing of Tengri :)

Sweden ironically. Fiercely loyal, educated, kind, affectionate, funny.

they are all shit

nice try achmed

Oh, it's the greek again. How many times have you called something shit today? Is there anything/anybody you don't find to be shitty?

Thank you for the thoughtful and informative post user! I hope I can visit someday

I am a Greek

>Is there anything/anybody you don't find to be shitty?
Greece for example

There are high quality women everywhere, that's for sure, but the quantity of them really depends on where you are.

Agreed with the first part, the second..well money has a lot to do with that.
Now that is interesting. I thought Swedish women are massive feminists that look down on Men. I guess finding a good one is hitting the jackpot huh?

>Greece
>not shitty
comes from a nation who's literally so lazy that instead of working they are all living from A FUCKING LOAN

KEK
Then why are you in Germany is Greece is such a great place?

one word: aid

Greece is not shit.
Greeks are the hardest working Europeans on the planet.

Do not insult Greece you slav subhuman.

i was born in this shithole

butthurt

He is a german poster pretending to be a roach, pretending to be greek, pretending not to be a sandnigger.

I posted my ID card, family name and vocaroo here.

I am Greek

No problem at all. Hope you will enjoy your visit if you decide to come here. I actually suggest you to visit as many cities as possible instead of staying in one so you can experience more of the aforementioned things... but it also depends on your preferences.
If you want something modern and you just want to "have some fun" while casually experiencing our history and cuisine, just visit Budapest.
If you want to see as much as possible, visit the smaller cities instead. Bonus points for every castle (ruins)/temples they have, since those are the ones with more... "features".

They are pretty cool guys on this board. I like them a lot.

it's easy to work 2,060 hours per year if your fiesta is approx. 2,000 hours

they are not cool

oecd vs jealous slav subhuman on Sup Forums

I should trust the retard on Sup Forums.

butthurt, you are, I see

A shithole improving slower than it's neighbours.

I post real data and the truth.
hungarians are boring
and ugly

You have a problem with everyone and everything to the point that you managed to ruin that flag on this board.

the german flag was always shit

They seem hungry, they need some good burgers.

So Americans always eat hamburgers? No wonder you're so fat

Haha yes, this is the secret of our power >:)

so was the greek

What kind of fucking question is this? Are you 12? Of course they have notable cuisine, history and architecture if they've been around for hundreds of years. God americans are straight up retarded

Hungery very gret
You come bring the american money, take waif
Yes pls come

...unironically, I wish we were still Austria-Hungary. :(

Calm down Giovanni

The Greek flag is one of the best looking flags in the world.
hungary has just a boring slavshit flag with ugly colors

But can't leave Germany, because the gibs would end. Nigger tier m8.
Mexico minus the eagle, most Americans can't even find Hungary on a map.
The glorious Habsburg empire!

Yeah me too, somehow.
Even though it would probably end in revolution and butthurt as always because in both our countries there is an impressive amount of stupid people.

>Mexico minus the eagle
I fucking died

The Hungarian flag is noble and pure, unlike the Laz Ikibey, who has a tormented and deformed soul, wasting his life on a Tibetan knitting blog.

I can not even get welfare money.

Meanwhile hungarians get 200€ for each child that doesn't even live in germany.
this is nigger tier

that flag is ugly and boring
like many other things in hungary

Unfortunately, that would be the case... exactly like the last time.

yea lots cute chicks, too many golddiggers though
best? no, its central but even in v4 we are poor

the food is good though

did they just ban the greekman guy?

Yeah. He'll be back though unfortunately

>he can't even write properly this time
is he more stupid than before by each ban he gets?

He just comes here to get banned. He just can't tell the difference between lighthearted banter and being unnecessarily and unironically rude and racist

you spelled "he has a mental illness" wrong

You can't spell "Greek" without "Reek" ;)

love me that hortobagyi palacsinta

I liked Eger

like all eastern european women desu

I remember I fucked one Hungarian prostitute in Italy when I went to visit my cousin who was studying there.

hungary is and ugly and boring country
hungarians are boring and ugly people

Thr only Hungarian woman I've ever met was attractive. My best friend is half Hungarian but I can't say the genes did much for him or his siblings. He's already balding in his early 20s

They seem nice, I mean they even gave Transylvania to us free of charge and it's a really beautiful part of Romania.

hungarian have been raped by turk

no
not even the balkanshits

turkish rape baby should be a compliment because people in south east europe are very ugly

DELET THIS

kek'd

>you just need to be high quality enough to attract the ones you want
If by that you mean anything but genes, you're deluded. No matter how alpha your attitude is it won't matter if you aren't cream of the crop in looks, and decadent women won't change for you (unless you're a billionaire, and even tje. they will secretly cheat on you if you don't look like a demigod).

I'd like to go one day :)

hungary is an ugly country
the reason why people dont visit boring shitholes is because they are boring shitholes

>Fiercely loyal

I like greece as well :)

>Transylvania

only decent part of romania
tthe rest is borat homeland

Greece does not like you.

They are part of the ö-using master race

I'm sure they'd appreciate me visiting to help the economy :)

go to spain or portugal instead
spain is cheaper

I really fucking hate you, you're the worst Sup Forums poster by FAR
I know you may be taking the piss but even if you are it is INCREDIBLY pathetic how you spend HOURS on this board shitting on everything

YOU will furiously write an entire essay in response to this post, which I may give you the privilege of reading if I'm bored enough

YOU will never have sex

YOU are pathetic

Stop posting here

Stop coming here.

Stop breathing.

You are absolute human garbage, and a fucking leech on those who are actually worthwhile.

You are nothing and should seriously just kill yourself you retarded piece of shit.

Please reply to this with yet another attention seeking post, you fucking loser.

>High quality women are everywhere
XD

didnt read subhuman

you'll be hungry

>replying to mental deficient looser

>eastern european