Trump's Speeches at Elementary Level

Explain this Trumptards

Is this the reason he's so popular with Sup Forums? Because he's speaking words even you can understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/abs/1603.05739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump caused the word collusion to be searched more than ever in it's history.

Go eat a bag of dicks, nigger-lover.

Even retards have access to a thesaurus when they think they need to appeal to smart people. Look at Dubya's vocab compared to his grammar.

>Trump is dumb meme

Trump has a higher IQ than either Clinton or Sanders.

I don't know if that's true but that's completely besides my point. Trump's very occasional usage of more obscure words has nothing to do with the fact that he's only using simple English overall in his speeches.

Explain that.

You speak in common colloquialisms to connect with people. You are too stupid to understand this.

To put it simply, he's not a lawyer.

Thank God.

>pic related

How else is he going to get the nigger and spic vote from shillary??

>Sanders that high
Yeah this doesn't seem biased or anything.

Trump is fine. These are the fruits of universal suffrage.

It's called sending a message and the best way to send a message is to make it as simple as possible to understand. That is why Trump is doing so well.

It's a readability analysis of the actual speeches, here's the study itself.

arxiv.org/abs/1603.05739

If you can't explain a concept to a 3 year old, you don't understand the concept.

#MAGA

>it's
>has never heard of collusion

How do they measure whether or not certain vocabulary is "5th" or "4th" grade level?

>problems in our country are so obvious they can be explained and solved with simple vocabulary
>opponents uses every word they can to obfuscate their campaigns boil down to "failed economic system" or "its my turn, my puppet masters said so"

How come everyone who's not a lawyer doesn't use the Simple English Wikipedia then?

Is regular Wikipedia only for those who pass the bar exam?

From the abstract of the study this was based on:
>Readability is defined as the reading level of the speech from grade 1 to grade 12. It results from the use of the REAP readability analysis (vocabulary - Collins-Thompson and Callan, 2004; syntax - Heilman et al ,2006, 2007), which use the lexical contents and grammatical structure of the sentences in a document to predict the reading level.

Could you give me a quick english lesson? Is there something wrong with attributing possession to an object?

Sorry bro, public schools suck.

Wow
That explains everything about George Bush's strategery

High vocab low grammar.
Means he doesn't know how to use the big words.
Like his speeches are written on a phone like this post.

'It's' is always 'it is'
'its' connotes possession

Nothing wrong with how you used it, just how you spelled it, no apostrophe needed.

really makes you think... huh

I am now a #cruzmissle