A bad guy or just misunderstood?

A bad guy or just misunderstood?

Already seeing tards on social media saying he is Antifa. Lol. The whole Fox News Antifa boogeyman is funny to watch inbreds swallow hook line and sinker.

Who's this?

>The whole Fox News Antifa boogeyman is funny to watch
If it distracts you from the real fact that fascists/nazis are crawling out of the woodwork everywhere, then op success i guess.

le trump iz a nazi fashion!

Athiest who hated Christians. His facebook is filled with pro-antifa stuff and anti-Christian stuff.

Post the link to his facebook page, otherwise you are full of shit.

Hero

It was taken down dumbfuck

He went crazy after becoming a meme.

WHO IS THIS FAGGOT PLEASE??!!

News said he was dishonorably discharged from the military. That means any firearms he owned would have been illegally obtained since a dishonorable discharge is a lifetime ban on gun ownership.

Let's see how the anti-gunners spin this one...

Just another kid that nobody will listen to unless he kills a bunch of people

Oh, how convenient. In that case, I saw his FB too! It was full of Pro Trump dank memes and talk about how ANTIFA is going to destroy America.

Yeah, let's just ignore the fact that if guns are easy to buy by almost anyone they are also easier to buy by the people that shouldn't have access to them

>TRS-25
>magpul everything
Did he snap after the crushing weight of being a poorfag got to him?

>Just another kid that nobody should listen to
ftfy

Bout time, what a legend.

It depends on what you exact discharge was for, retard.

Gun huggers will never see the logic. Their fantasies just continue to grow along with their paranoia.

So in other words, we need better enforcement of existing laws, not new laws. Good for you, most gun owners agree. California just removed mandatory minimum sentences for crimes committed with a firearm. That's how liberals deal with gun crime.

1968 gun control act says any dishonorable discharge is automatic ban on firearm ownership, you fucking idiot. Look up federal law.

Yeah i'm sure hard to find a gun in Murica.

His interests are pleb tier. Who claims him??

You're an idiot. Any dishonorable discharge makes you a prohibited person. Doesn't matter what for, as long as it's classified as dishonorable.

Wasn't hard for terrorists to smuggle full-auto AKs into paris either. Who woulda guessed that mass-murderers are willing to break laws?

Someone must have touched his drumset.

Devin Kelley
He was working as a Teachers Aide at a bible school.
He wasn't fucking Antifa. Fucking Cucks will believe anything.

where are your ears?

What's the link to his FB?

It’s deleted, but some articles have screen grabs

I haven't seen anything about this. Got a screenshot?

You seem to know what you're talking about, so I'd like to ask you a question: if I buy a gun, I sand the serial number and then I sell it to a criminal, how can they find me? This is an honest question, I'm not from the US and in my country gun laws are very strict

Murica !

Facts we need to know:
>He was a bible study teacher at the church
>the pastor and his wife were out of town today, but their daughter was at the church
>He frequented r/the_donald and left pepe memes at the scene

What was his Facebook filled with you cuck?

I dont but it is all over the news. Someone will screen it soon

Lol

Dishonorably discharged Loser. Mooslim convert,
although looks like a Joo.

Hill Country Truck Store and Firearms is a secret Antifa hideout. Quick tell Cuck News!

Looks like jew? Are you soft in the head? He must be almost 100% Irish, just looking at him.

Most times serial # can be recovered even if scratched out using magnetic particle inspection or other optical methods. The original purchaser's name is tied to the serial number via the ATF 4473 form which is physically stored at the gun store where the gun was purchased from.

I keep seeing people saying he is Antifa, and that it is all over the news, but no one seems to be able to provide a screenshot. What do you make of that, comrade?

> Friendly atheist

Technically, isn't he sending all those good old honest church folk directly to heaven sooner? Some might have ended up in hell due to sins later in life, he freed them to heaven.

That's pretty dang friendly if ya ask me.

This whole forced ANTIFA boogeyman thing is dumb people food. I can remember back in the 80's when hillbilly's were being convinced that Satan worshippers were everywhere, and rock bands were using subliminal messages to recruit people into Satanic cults. Lol. Dumb people are always gonna be duped.

Ha Ha Comrade! Agreed these filthy americunts will never know what hit them when our small town church massacre plan is hatched from Kremlin.

>Devin Kelley
>jew
shiggy

>antifa boogeyman
>antifa boogeyman
>antifa boogeyman

You can stop now. Hopefully your gayass edge-club gets branded as domestic terrorism and you'll be picking up soap for tyrone soon.

So the SN isn't in some sort of "easily" (for the cops and likes I mean) accessible database? I understand that in serious cases (like this one) they will probably be able to find the original owner, but isn't it a bit weak in discouraging a random "gansta" on the street?

White subhuman trash. Sup Forums is now on full defense mode.

>hurr durr lonely wolf and shit
>hurr durr member of antifa and atheist

You sound dumb.

US federal law prohibits the creation of a national "database" of gun owners. Plus it's still legal to make homemade guns without a serial number for personal use so those would never show up on any serial database.

Gang guns are usually passed around a lot, difficult to track, and often discarded after being used. Plus they're usually stolen so tracing back the original owner wouldn't tell you much.

He's a leftist like you mate.

Awww, looking at you trying to get this make believe Antifa thing trend.

Stop shilling, retard.

look, mate
A degenerate SJW. Just like you.

>hurr durr false flag
>muh deep state

He is a disgusting piece of shit. He makes me feel ashamed of being white

lol.... wut?

>He makes me feel ashamed of being white

I don't think so. You were ashamed of being white the moment you crawled out of your cuckshed this morning

This is already illegal to do... so what you’re saying is people who do illegal shit are gonna do illegal shit regardless of the law...

Oh look. You and a pro gun person have something in common.

>hurr durr call any opposition "cuck" or "sjw"
Do you lack the ability of self-reflection?

So, in the end the problem is that there are a lot of guns around, isn't it?
Honestly, I'm european and I really like the idea of having a gun in order to, eventually, defend my freedom. But, I also enjoy that I would never think that the "thug" in front of me could have a gun and could easily kill me. I wish there was a good solution to this.

thank u! finally some evidence. The alt left, is resorting to mass shootings.

>power of positivity

This. Why the fuck would Antifa, a real organization, fuck-up their name by shooting up a church.

He is a failure. Another guy who couldn't beat Breivik's score.

>Antifa
>a real organization
top fucking kek

Annnnnnddddd we found the beta troll

I think the guy looks like someone who I would bully. I wouldnt doubt that he was an outcast in that small town.. I'd also be willing to bet he knew who would be at that church and wanted to exact some revenge on them.

itsw the result of corrupt media spewing Trump hate 24 7, making crazies think it is what they want them to do.

Hate begits hate. Media needw to stop being so sour.

did he rape the baby?

When are we going to deal with the great potato menace lads?

Max par!

topkek user, you're the first one to post this today AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA