This is so fuckin overrated

This is so fuckin overrated
Trash pop album trying so hard to be intellectual artistry. No wonder this is literally meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM
youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54
youtube.com/watch?v=EOwhuTlxE54
youtube.com/watch?v=ADPk5PpkjMg
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-10-17/entertainment/chi-grimes-interview-electropop-artist-grimes-profiled-20121017_1_electro-olive-oil-goth
youtu.be/4ZBSGaWrEn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A meme*

youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM

this song is literally better than all of Death Grips and GYBE, which are way more meme. Grimes is only "meme" because the haters can't understand her music so they have to post shithreads like this seeking confirmation bias for their awful taste

Mentally damaged user

>haters can't understand her music
Typical grimefag

There's not much interest in the song.
Also, OP didn't call Grimes "meme", just Art Angels. Grimes has made good music, but I can't say AA is that.

Are you gonna suck dick for her too James?

>There's not much interest in the song.
The fuck does this syntax even intend to illustrate, you are a retarded person.

Do you even know what syntax means?
Interest can be used in that manner to mean "subject of interest".

Not to mention
>ends question with a coma

awesome that you made yet another grimes thread! GREAT

Symphonia IX might be my fav song atm tbdesu
youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54

anyone else ITT feel a weird nostalgia with those first chimey synths coming in at the beginning? ^o^

Your a meme.

album of the decade by artist of the decade

Just explain what you meant idiot

He does, very deeply.

I think they meant "the song is not interesting" which is still a vague, interestless critique considering it's an excellent song on the most interesting pop album of the decade

Bait or your IQ is too low to comprehend her intricate songs.
>No wonder this is literally meme.
A meme can be good. AA is one of this kind of memes (Loveless, Remain in Light, etc).

You just seek validation for your shitty taste. You will not get satisfaction.

>ur problem
What a cunt

She did lose her identity though in the end.

Holy shit its awful

She didn't. She still sounds like Grimes and no one else could even immitate her. AA is just a poppier version of her music. FYI pop =/= bad.

You're imitating her right now

It doesn't mean I succeeded...............

Usually when i read this stuff i picture a fat fuck chowing on pop corn and farting.

I wonder where your identity lies in huh

yes takes me right back to 2012

Fuck you james

it's more likely someone gay

jej

Projecting much, autists? Chill, I won't judge you because you're like that.

guy are you trying to summon the one autstic grimes fag he's always watching

Grimes sucks

watch now he'll come attack like

Grimes is pretty good but Art Angels is just really okay

Wow you're not funny.

Do any of you have friends
I swear you're all reclusive neets phoneposting alone in your rooms

take a break from shitposting, neet

t. numale
is right, I hope the one grimes fag dies choking in his sleep asap

>implying your hope has any power

this is one of the best track from this decade

youtube.com/watch?v=EOwhuTlxE54

>implying this place isn't full of Grimey fans
Silly user!

she is Kate Bush of our generation and even better

Nothing new has been spoken. Grimes is garbage

>grimes threads
>200 replies, 25 posters
sure user :)

Creepy

>People actually hold this opinion
What a time to be alive

Sometimes I genuinely feel bad for the few hundreds real Grimes fans there are on Earth. No one will ever take them seriously because of two or three shitposters. But then I remember Grimes is pure garbage so I forget about it.

No it's fucking not. Even in just pop alone, every song released by everything everything is better than that one, painting with was far better, the list goes on.

Not to mention the video was shit. Costume design was awful, color grading was shit, not a single thing about it was good.

>millions of views on videos

?
you are deaf or you have just bad art pop music taste

Can you stop pretending we care about her it's deceiving people a lot ok thanks for cooperating faggots.

This
This too
Your opinion is garbage
>implying 2 or 3 "shitposters" annoy a whole sexist meme board
Funny if true
You just don't like it

Pretending is my whole thing though

>the few hundreds real Grimes fans there are on Earth
You got it wrong. There are millions of fans.
>No one will ever take them seriously because of two or three shitposters
No one will take them seriously because 2 or 3 shitposters on a Turkish cuisine board? R O F L
Who cares?

Friend.

>Turkish cuisine board? R O F L
>Who cares?

You're here though posting
ghjkl;:

>Implying anyone who disagrees is sexist
Not only is that fascist, but it also doesn't make sense. I've never seen anything on this band seeing men can't make you music.

>views are a measure of talent
>Luis Fonsi is the Beethoven of our time
flawless logic

The post said there was hundreds of Grimey fans

It's ok at best. Nothing special but not trash either.

Why haven't these threads made her popular?

>Implying anyone who disagrees is sexist
It's not only about about disagreeing but that combined with ad hominem attacks towards her appearance and personality. That's pathetic, sexist and stupid.

You're getting like a small leaky tap drip from doing this.

geez I have no idea why! if only I was better at drawing conclusions!

That's the weakest song from Art Angels. Try this one youtube.com/watch?v=ADPk5PpkjMg
Or this one youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

She's already popular here. Outside of Sup Forums she's also kinda popular. More like a popular indie artist.

You're good at being stupid lol

lmao

Yeah, I wonder where I got that from

Yeah it's ok. I like her outfit in Butterfly.

More like a feminist hipster darling. I don't think she has much respect or credibility going for her that should sustain. She's praised by elitist critics who champion her out their own indulgence, status etc. She's pretty much abnoxious and desperate.

Lol what

Balls

That's just your silly opinion. She's praised by literally over 90% of music critics. Her credibility is sky high, especially after penning those anti sexist "letters" and after being against environmental destruction. She was desperate at the beginning of her career. Because she didn't have a choice after the mistakes she did in her life:
>She started developing an act when she bribed a friend to give her some technology lessons. “Kyle was homeless, living in a band’s jam space, and I traded him two cans of chick peas and some olive oil in exchange for teaching me how to use a sampler. What was strange about that experience is that Kyle had no idea what olive oil was until that day.”
>Kyle taught her well. “The thing about music is it’s not an obscure pursuit, it’s a very natural thing for human beings to do,” Boucher says. “Once you put in the effort, the learning curve is very fast.”
>She learned by doing. Boucher took gigs anywhere she could find them, playing shows in basements, lofts and bars with no monitors, and became more demonstrative and assertive as a singer and dancer behind her keyboards and sampler. “I was really poor and desperate,” she says. “I was driven by the idea that I had no other options.”
>She self-released a couple of albums in 2010, which expanded her audience. The next year she recorded the album that would become her 2012 4AD debut, “Visions,” in her bedroom with a keyboard, computer, computer interface and microphone – a few hundred dollars worth of gear. “Visions” was soaked in the ambiance of that room: dark, danceable, introspective, unsettling.
articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-10-17/entertainment/chi-grimes-interview-electropop-artist-grimes-profiled-20121017_1_electro-olive-oil-goth

>feminist
See pic realated

*related

BTFO

t. idiotic yoruban monkey

t. stupid racist

>music i don't like is objectively bad because heh, because i say so!

Grimey haters BTFO

Family Zoo any good?

How addicted are you to visit so early in the morning?

>headphones in
What you listening to atm?

>using a browser
just download the app

GOTY
Here to check if new Death Grips dropped
youtu.be/4ZBSGaWrEn4
There's an app?

Grimes is a cunt. He's also full SJW

I thought this was goty

And?

Stop.
See

honestly i just hate her to fit in on this board cuz i'm new

I want to rip out the hairs from her legs

>it's a disservice to feminism to paint me as anti men
>OMG ARIEL PINK CALLED MADDONA OLD, FUCKING SEXIST CIS WHITE MALE!
You aren't helping yourself grimesfags

>expecting yorubafag to see flaw in his waifu's thinking
You're thinking way too high of him.

She's retarded

>it's a disservice to feminism to paint me as anti men
>makes a music video about objectifying men
gee, I wonder where she went wrong

He*

Don't understand what that's supposed to prove, my Nigerian friend

>“I vibe in a gender neutral space so I'm kinda impartial to pronouns for myself,” Boucher wrote. “Don't have a preferred so much but I wish I didn't have to be categorized as female constantly. Everything I ever hear about Grimes is super gendered and it's always really made me uncomfortable."

>"And the thing that I hate about the music industry is all of a sudden it’s like, ‘Grimes is a female musician’ and ‘Grimes has a girly voice.’ It’s like, yeah, but I’m a producer and I spend all day looking at fucking graphs and EQs and doing really technical work.”