Street tagging for Trump

I'm sitting here on my porch, drinking a beer, and it occurred to me that it would be absolutely fantastic if we all began to actively tag trump on our cities/towns/neighborhoods/what have you.

We all know how the media gets when just one person does it somewhere, it's all over the news. What if a whole lot more of us did it too? Who knows? it would be both a nice gesture to our God Emporer as well as potentially hilarious.

I'm gonna start doing it more often myself. You should too.m

Other urls found in this thread:

caucus.iowawatch.org/2016/01/15/meet-the-new-york-state-artist-following-donald-trump-with-a-big-drawing-on-his-truck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really, nobody?

No you shouldn't vandalize private property

real life graffiti writer here, please dont do this

I say it's ok if it's on a public building.

Another "authentic" thread for your News article? Keep up the good work and you'll get a raise!

Chalk is not graffiti

Do it!

(if you can get away with it)

Chalk it up bitch. Just don't be a nigger and do vandalism or permanent damage.

Nice try attempting to make us look like degenerates.
How much does Hillary's campaign pay you?
Is it hourly or per post?

Tagging is for liberals. Responsible conservative voters hate it. Trump is 'tagging' every news show and news outlet. Tag property if you're against THE MOVEMENT.

Can't wait for the mainstream media to cherrypick this thread to fuel the anti-trump bullshit

Someone tagged Trump16 outside of my apartment in Helsinki

Kill yourself

y

Hi Buzzfeed, you must think we're pretty stupid

Kind of pointless in Australia, no? Turnbull is a cuck and Leyonhelm probably thinks libertarians have no place in the lower house. Provided labor don't get in, I don't give a fuck.

>Vandalism
>Good Idea

Pick one

I can't even believe because no one is that stupid. And "tagging"? You've got to be some nu-male hipster to have that be what you'd try to push on to Sup Forums to make Trump supporters look bad.

>God Emporer

Jesse Singal is that you?

> trump supporters are criminals
>trump supporters are vandals

Dont stoop to the level of the liberals keying cars with Trump bumper stickers and ripping out signs from peoples yards

Please die in a fire.

>>caucus.iowawatch.org/2016/01/15/meet-the-new-york-state-artist-following-donald-trump-with-a-big-drawing-on-his-truck/

painted on a wall

I say you are a shill.

NOBODY IS GOING TO CHANGE THEIR VOTE BECAUSE THEY SEE TRUMP'S NAME IN CHALK EVERYWHERE. THINK ABOUT IT. WOULD YOU CHANGE TO BERNIE IF THEY WROTE HIS NAME ALL OVER TOWN?

no, you silly cunt. I understand you lefties are pretty retarded but to assume the right can fall for your dumb shit is insulting.