Me and my Gf are moving in together soon...

Me and my Gf are moving in together soon. She knows I'm bicurious and gave me green light to get sucked and suck a dude after we do. Something about being able to share me more easy when I come back home to her after or something. Is it a good idea? AMA

She probably looking for mmf threesomes so she can get railed by other guys.

What do you guys think? You can be as blatant and rude as needed

Of course she's ok with it. You're a cuck faggot. She'll be banging 3 times the dudes you do.
Enjoy your AIDS

Thing is, I already pitched that idea and she's opposed to it. Why would that be?

Ask if she want's to make out over some guys dick with you, it's pretty fun honestly.

But every time we talk about other dudes and her she's completely against it

Got experience with that? She's pretty opposed to a threesome

She's lying.
Derp

Being a fag is amazing, also she'll like it for threesomes

I literally told her that she could though. And she was like: no thanks. I don't want to at all

But she doesn't want any

she is just opening the door to turn you into a cuck. and if you are already one you can anhero

How is that turning me into a cuck, idiot

AMA guys

Im going to guess your some young 20 something with fun ideas and live free hippy shit with delusions that people do things like tell the truth and don't have agendas.
Take it from an oldfag whose been a bartender for 22 years. Women are whores. All of them.
Most are 4 shots away from sucking off a stranger and getting railed by him and possibly his friends.
Most would gladly fuck a dude while with another and use any justification to absolve all guilt.
The number one fantasy of women is a mmf threesome. Many have done it. Many more have lied about it.
Of course she gives you freedom to do whatever dipshit ideas you have like, kek, fucking a dude. She'll hold it over your head forever.

Grow the fuck up user.

We're long distance so if it's like that she's already fucking behind my back. But I don't think she is tbh. Never drinks, I always know where she is by text and she's only cheated once on an ex so that's not too bad for a woman

"know where she is by text" "i dont think she is" and the game winner "cheated on me before" youre a retard. you deserve to be cucked. once a cheater always a cheater. also when the guy is not around the girl is 100% doing shit you wouldnt like, youre never gonna know so its easy to get away with. and yes, i tought not all were, but that was years ago when i was young and ignorant.

I mean maybe it's just all the kinds of girls that hang out in bars are sluts...

>only cheated once
Holy shit, you're pathetic

Ha. No.

Gtfo.

This

let me guess you've had one relationship in your whole life and got cheated on so now every woman is a whore... classic

You dropped these.

I would personally tryto keep it monogamous. Could be a slippery slope.

no, only been cheated on twice. but ive seen enough women in my life to know that none are trustworthy, theyre either mentally abusive or whores, and by mentally abusive i mean she can do no wrong and youre shit in any way fathomable.