Can my teacher catch me for plagarism even though we have to print it out and hand it to her?

Can my teacher catch me for plagarism even though we have to print it out and hand it to her?

Plagiarism*

NOPE!

Why?

All she has to do is type a few sentences into Google or whatever app she uses to detect plagiarism. She might not even bother, but is it really something you'd risk getting kicked out of school over?

she probably could still get you by looking up a paragraph on google so I would say don't do it

Make sure it doesnt have words you dont even understand and she wont even look it up

If they're any good, they can eyeball it and tell.

But no, if it's just hardcopy they won't run it through TurnItIn or other similar software.

You are fucking retarded for even asking this question, are you really this stupid?

KILL YOURSELF NOW

Do it faggot.

Change the syntax to fit your writing style and you're set.

can't do the work normally what makes you think he'll do the work to cheat?

Teacher here.
Yup, we can find out if someone is plagiarizing just by putting the tiniest bit of effort in it. Do yourself a favor and do your homework properly

English teacher here. We can tell in about 5 seconds when you've ripped it off.

OP here. None of the paragraphs or sentences give any match on Google. Am I safe? It's a philosophy class and I've rephrased almost everything. I also got 85/90 on my exam

Well most likely no bc most people are to lazy to type that shit into google but if she isnt ur gonna be fucked also dont sound like a genius or a nobel prize winner if you are clearly not that my suggestion is to so through and serverely dumb down and simplify everything written so its more believable

We might use Google, but there are far more useful tools to tell if you've ripped your essay off. Submit it at your own peril.

So you have already put the information in your own words, why not just tack the reference on the end like every academic piece of writing does you stupid fuck.

Underage b&

You fucking nigger... At least paraphrase some of that shit

how bout you get good at writing essays you dumb fuck

dude david hume is not hard to understand, just take the F and make different choices with your life.
>ur clearly a retard