Black people think white people are gross for not using washcloths

black people think white people are gross for not using washcloths

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/blackdoctor.org/464457/washcloth-vs-no-washcloth/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

racial threads started by russians

What the fuck is a washcloth used for?

Nigga wtf do you do rub bars of soap on your ass?

Whitey here - Who the fuck uses washcloths? More blacks at my job ask for washcloths than whites.

I wonder whose behind this post

>bars of soap
nigga i use bodywash and a washcloth and i'm as white as can be

Because white people can afford luffas, only dirt poor niggers use rags to wash with, if they wash at all.

Professional wash cloth salesperson here

why the fuck would you use a cloth unless you're 50 and up and dont understand that there's better methods

Thought that was just me. Nice!

I agree with this. Americans really don't hate eachother that much.

Well, you can't drop a washcloth, so it works in their best interest.

Wash cloth collector reporting in.

I use a washcloth though...

Do y'all really not use washcloths? Or a loofah or anything? Wtf that's gross.

why would each person having their own bar of soap mean you didn't have to use a wash cloth?

What the fuck is a washcloth.
Sounds like something from India

A nicely textured washcloth plus a good bodywash is the way to go. Gets me way cleaner than just using bar soap and my hands.

2017; still using bar soap and rags to wash yourself.

we use loofahs

Just pour bodywash into your hand and rub it against your body you fucking faggots.

I go with and without washcloths depending on what's in the shower at the time and I find I'm just as clean with a washcloth as just a bar of soap. And why worry about it being gross if it's your own bar of soap?

hi olgino-kun

I'm white, i use a wash cloth. This is fucking stupid.

Most white people not only have their own soap but they also have their OWN BATHROOMS, unless married or coupled.

I'm actually a therapist at a nonprofit mental health center. We have a shower there for some of our clients who are homeless. Only the blacks ask for washcloths.

Yeah, exactly!

Really, who has time for a semi-wet rag? Do they launder it everytime or do they rub the mildew on themselves?

Well, yeah.

That doesn't clean as well. You probably have a layer of dirt and oil on you at all times. Nasty.

Actually the stupidest post in this thread is OP's

It's a 8"x8" rag... You keep a stack of them and do laundry every week or two like a normal person.

Do you not wash your clothes either you degenerate piece of shit?

/thread

Subhumans

that's what op is saying please try to keep up

lol, that's pretty funny. ahh, the negroids..they're a seriously problem, but sometimes you just have to laugh at them.

we don't share soap.
That's the crux of the issue. Black peepo are too cheap/poor to buy soap for everyone in the family. Everyone has their own rag and they all share a single bar for economy. never mind you can get a bar of fucking soap for 99c.

Well excuse the fuck out of me for not seeing the word "not" in there.

I hope your loved ones die painfully from cancer.

Bath loofah master race checking in. Just lol at you unhygienic delinquents.

No. The problem is that rubbing a bar of soap on your body doesn't do as much to remove dirt and oil. Using a loofah or washcloth is much better at removing dirt. Even if you live alone you should use a washcloth or similar.

and when they hear that white people don't use washcloths, they imagine that everyone uses one bar and that they take turns rubbing the bar on eachother's assholes and sharing pubes and buttgerms.

That's another thing: black people don't understand microorganisms and how they relate to illness.

Mexican here in CA. Used a bar of Dove and wash cloth for years. Then my bud suggested body wash and washcloth and it’s heaven

If you bathe every day, you don't have to excoriate your flesh every time.

why would you use a bar of shop when you can get hydrating body wash?

fucking plebs.

I use natural milled bar soap, preferably with tea tree oil or peppermint oil. My skin is naturally oily, though, so I don't need additional moisturizers.

Til using a soft towel removes your skin.

I'm sorry your parents didn't teach you how to wash yourself properly.

That can be achieved with a dry towel while drying off. You don't need a moldy dishrag to accomplish it.

Whyte boi whose never even hand the thought to use a wash cloth. So do you throw the wash cloth in the washer after every shower or just let it sit and mold? I shower twice a day usually and just lather some body wash in my pubes then spread it around. Seems like a lot of laundry

Not sure if you're just trolling or you're actually that nasty. Either way, I hope you use a washcloth, or invest in a loofah.

>not owning a loofah

Soap is naturally antibacterial. What's the point?

Loofahs are only for fat people who can't physically lather the soap on their bodies because they can't reach.

I use a sponge, it cleans you better and you get a wicked lather

>Being this retarded

So do you just use hand sanitizer every time instead of washing your hands?

Debunked by your own kind.
google.com/amp/s/blackdoctor.org/464457/washcloth-vs-no-washcloth/amp/

Not all loofahs are on sticks...

What the fuck are you using? Nanobots?

to exfoliate their ashy skin.

PTSD MAN!!!! VIOLENCE!!!

>racial threads started by

democrats.
2018 approaching

>“I actually strongly prefer that my patients use no loofah, washcloth or scrubby at all in the shower,” says dermatologist Dr. Krant. “Skincare should be gentle rather than harsh, and people spend a lot of time over-cleaning and stripping the skin of natural and healthy moisturizing oils that keep us from being itchy, dry and flaky,” she says. “Using disposable sponge pads or some ordinary over-the-counter body wash and your hand is enough to keep you clean.”

I'm white and use a washcloth. When you want to clean something, especially removing oil or grease, you need to have some abrasion in addition to soap and water to really get it clean. Plus it feels nice and makes me less itchy.

Not him, I use liquid soap to wash myself, the scent last longer and doesn't irritate my skin.

Underrated

True. Racism escalated on here "coincidentally" when eastern europe discovered Sup Forums about 10 years ago.
I know because I am myself from eastern europe and I remember that time when everyone around me started talking about Sup Forums and /n/ was becoming Sup Forums.

>therapist

thats because I use a loufa sponge

Or in college with roommates. I share a bathroom with 4 other dudes. Ones a fag tho

I don't need a washcloth, a have an actual scrub brush, really helps get everything out and in those hard to reach spaces on your back

No. What's your point? Soap alone in the shower cleans you. Surgeons don't grab there wash cloths and cocoa butter before preforming open heart surgery.

This for

Gotta go body wash and loofah, you’ll never go back. Get one of the ones with a hand hold or some shit like the axe or old spice ones. Sounds juvenile but they do work

Really

Seconded

Pain in the arse to rinse out afterwards

Wait, people use soap on a piece of fabric before using it on themselves? And other people have different soaps in the same shower?

Never heard about this...well the second one already have, but only when someone have a skin condition and needs special soap

Eurodude here.
We actually know washcloths
>had to look it up to tell if it's the same
But I rather use soap and water only, since rubbing towelish cloth on your face causes irritation.
>at least on my skin
I use it for my armpits and junk though.
Way better than just rubbing soap on it.
>cloth + soap + water
>I'm kinda amazed that you fatasses haven't heard of it
I don't think you are dirty.
>Just more stupid than expected

German master-race reporting in

Wait...that is a mixed dude?
He looks white to me. In some way reminds me of Jonathan Davis from Korn.
>Is Jonathan a nigger too?

I've never heard of any family having a personal bar of soap for every person.

Enjoy your germs, user.

lol my family has an individual bathroom for each person

I only shower using items I've purchased from Skymall or The Sharper Image.

One bathroom per person is understandable for privacy concerns (and production ones too, people pay more for a house full of bathrooms for some reason), one soap per person doesn't make any sense

poorfags, i never use the same bathroom twice, i get it remodeled after every shower.

so everyone can use their own soap of preference and not be concerned with rubbing the remnants of someone else's vaginal discharge on your face.

just like having your own shampoo or toothpaste.
Everyone likes different fragrances or flavors and people have different skin and hair types that call for different products.

Dude, washcloths aren't meant to be used with a common soap.
Who uses a common soap in a BAR anyway?

black people do

bitch i dont have time for either

liquid soap, rub that shit on by hand

So this is how you create demand, the system truly works

>black people do
I'm sure you can tell.

nice, half evil trips

Fuck off ivan

Washcloth?? do you mean a towel after you shower? ofc you dry yourself off unless your a barbarian!

Shampoo on hair. Liquid soap on everything else. No utensils. r8