ITT: Overrated Bands/Artists

>ITT: Overrated Bands/Artists

When I want to listen to Nirvana, I have to lock my shotgun away

Pearl jam. STP.

The Beatles, obviously.

Nirvana is like the RHCP in a way, gained massive popularity though one album, pretty superficial main tracks but if you go into the live jams and b-sides you can discover some gems. Like Marigold or Goldmine. It will give you some appreciation for the medium if you're just going to blanket state that Nirvana is overrated is just unfair. Like the last two examples, the Greatful Dead is an amazing group but, it's biggest detriment is its fanbase.

Dexy's Midnight Runners

STP were legit. Underrated during that time. Fuck PJ

Absolutely. Way overrated.

I agree with OP. Nirvana fucking sucks but everyone likes it.

>the beatles
>post malone
>billy joel
>bon jovi
>britney spears
>fergie
>beyonce
>rihanna
>red hot chili peppers

>
>Absolutely. Way overrated.
Another user agrees

Kanye West

Context is everything.

Rock music is overrated.

anything on the radio kind of. just wish there was more rock, metal stations where i live.

Literally any modern rap

Here in Canada this god awful band called The Tragically Hip are seen as some sort of sacred cow. Canadians are weird man.

Radiohead everyday.

Queen

90's RAP ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

People here in Buffalo love em. Always on at bars and shit. I can’t stand it.

No.

I will never understand it. As bad as Dave Mathews. Or maybe even worse.

Pearl jam may be overrated from ten but their later stuff is underrated

lol Tupac is fucking gay

Fuck you

>babby's first prog metal

The originators of sheep rock vocals.

Pink Floyd i have no idea why they are so popular

Tupac is so overrated

Did you hear about cobains big blue eyes?
1 blew this way the other blew that way

You ever feel like the wrong ones got cancer, stabbed and shot?

Every Pop artist/band for the last 50 years

For some reason people like to listen to grown men billionaires incessantly whining.

Led Zepplin
They have like 1 or 2 good songs. Every time I go to GC there's always some faggot trying to play Stairway to Heaven or some shit.

A bunch of faggots.

Tool isn't even bad, the fanbase is just absolute shit and they overhype every fucking thing.

Don't know about overrated but one of the worst bands of the 90's I can think of is Semi Sonic. How did that shit make it to the radio even?

bumb

this talentless bitch

this.
I decided to see what they sounded like after Gord Downie died and turns out I already knew some of their songs and didn't care for them at all, very unforgettable

2pac and Biggie
Seriously these two overrated pieces of shits are only famous and considered as ""best rappers of all time"" according to normies because they died. I'm sick and tired of the media and social media mention these faggots for no fucking reason.

I can't fucking stand Tool fans.
>hey man woah you like tool huh check out my shitty flaming eye tattoo sick dude haha WEED
>what do you mean you dont listen to APC or puscifer fuckin poser you cant be a real tool fan if you dont listen to any other band maynard shits out dude do you even drink his wine
>what do you mean he hates his fans

Oasis

>pun jokes that don't work when written

>itt: "I DON'T LIKE IT SO IT MUST BE OVERRATED"

isn't summer supposed to be over?

they didn't actually. there was no exit wound.

Accurate

music is objective you pleb

*associative

U2

you're retarded

>Queen
>Overrated
user get off my god damn board

Eh, half disagree. They arent a bad band, just overrated in the sense that their fans freak out over everything tool

they've made some phenomenal albums, both musically and production value.

I've never seen them live so I can't speak to their fan base, but pretty much every amazing band has an obnoxious fanbase.

I like tool, never listened to any of their sides bands.

Sorry that some autistic aggressive super fan rustled your jimmies so bad. Are you gonna cry about it?

Which is the same for every cult band ever, the dead, fish, mr. bungle, zappa, etc...

phish you mean?

All flash and no substance.

Not to say he's bad but Logic is overated

Beyonce is beyond a cult. Literally one time I said she was okay, and a fucking gorilla teacher came in screaming "U HAVE TO RESPEC HER FORE B-ANG BLACK AND WOMAN!"

Radiohead, AC/DC, Lenny Kravits (WHY???), 2Pac

Metallica

Hey now

>Pearl jam

Really...?

THANK YOU!!! i fucking hate u2

Rush

>40 years
>only one good song
>every talks about Peart
>he’s not even on the only good song

40 years & only one good song, that’s a horrible track record.