Confirmed. Shooter is racist white boy. Went to kill "damn wetbacks". "Trump is President now"

Confirmed. Shooter is racist white boy. Went to kill "damn wetbacks". "Trump is President now".

pic related: Devin Kelley, racist trumptard mass killer

Other urls found in this thread:

coloradovoters.info/by_number/6010/26425_devin_patrick_kelley.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Kelley is a former member of the Air Force who received a dishonorable discharge following a 2014 court martial. The circumstances around that event aren't yet known. Other reports said Kelley taught Bible classes at Kingsville First Baptist Church."

>just a picture of guy that has the same name

its the guy. you'll see

Thought this guy was Antifa trash?

He is

He is, don't listen to this liberal disinformation.

coloradovoters.info/by_number/6010/26425_devin_patrick_kelley.html

you were wrong.

* USAF
* First Baptist Church
* Bible study teacher

sound like antifa to you faggot? no. I didn't think so.

don't be ridiculous faggot

Damn, that's some low-effort shop. Sad!

It wouldn't surprise me, those fags were already being classified as having domestic terrorist qualities way back under Obama, and he was normally an inept mong.

> (OP)
>>just a picture of guy that has the same name

nope. it's him.

pic related. check the nose and eyes

Your post is disinfo, fucktard. UAF means unaffiliated and it says the same at the top. Good god you faggots are mentally retarded.

>nope it's him
>there are people actually this retarded

discharged from the Air Force, faggot. fact

> (You)
>>nope it's him
>>there are people actually this retarded

I know, right? It's obviously him before he gained weight and grew a neckbeard.

I knew it

>
>I knew it

don't fall for the fake gaslighting you faggot.

Air Force. Bible study. Went to kill Mexicans.

Are you that stupid? that uniformed? or that partisan?

He lost weight and shaved.

Nope he was a democrat liberal. that was kick out of the AF for being a faggot.

Source?
(not CNN or other liberal fake news outlets please)

looks pretty muslim now if you ask me

>(not CNN or other liberal fake news outlets please)

fake news doesn't mean what you think it means faggot.

don't be ridiculous you deranged faggot. Baptist Bible studies teacher confirmed.

Um, here's the thing: I don't get my news from Sup Forums. Neither should you.

I'll wait until the news reports who did it and who exactly they were. So should you.

Sup Forums might not be the best, but it's certainly better than the lying liberal media

>That shit photoshop

but why would he shoot up a church
if I was going on a shooting then a mosque

So no reputable sources then, guessed as much.

sorry if you don't know how to use the google you fucking retard

Fake news has two actual meanings, the left uses fake news to mean "news I don't like" whereas the right use the term to mean "news that is literally made up" There's a big difference.

Uh no. Not no but hell no. No matter if Sup Forums says he's antifa or alt right or what the hell ever. It hasn't even been 24 hours. Just chill and wait.

Maybe he wasn't ideologically motivated.

From Huntsville, small town not as small as where this took place. That church is run by Asians so i don't believe that shit

lol

>google it
translation: my sources are on discredited fringe sites, but they appear in google results so they still count as evidence.

literally exactly the opposite

just ask the child sex slaves on Mars. just ask the child sex slaves in the basement of a pizza parlor in DC.

Kingsville fucking government fucking with my autocorrect

lol left cant meme

ridiculous straw man assumptions rejected.

use the google AND common sense. faggot.

He was antifa faggot

Reminder that CNN was the first to coin the phrase fake news in regards to questions about Hillarys health.

>continues to provide no reputable sources
lol

Kek, that’s like the most poorly photoshopped hat I’ve ever seen to be taken seriously.

islamic convert beard detected

That's my guess too, just wanted to get the attention for killing people

If he's been dishonorably discharged, he shouldn't be able to own that weapon. Feds should have been on to him just from posting that pic, and that's the narrative the govt wants; better online surveillance. Conspiracy uncovered, case closed.

You're welcome to whatever opinion you want to have about Obama, but we was objectively not a mong.

Air Force Core values.

sorry, not antifa. not muslim. you fools.

This. I just find it really funny that the term "fake news" was created by liberals and almost immediately ripped from their control. Those pussies are fucking weak.

Shoot him in the head and move on

?

dishonorably discharged and court martialed

Are you going to be a moron all your life?

>pre-uglied hats
Lol at your shopping habits

Obama was literally the worst president in US history, the only good thing he did was ensure Clinton was never going to win the 2016 presidency, she would have just been more of the same democrat mismanagement. You only have to look at how Obama practically wrecked the country in only 8 years to see another democrat was not a option.
>thanks Obama :^)

shot up minorities shouting about "Trump is President now"

>shills have reputable sources
hello newfriend

Nice leather caps... faggot.

First AA president in history

>still posting this bullshit after Trump literally kissed the Republican taxplan which will increase the debt by 2 trillion over 10 years
Ok.

>still sipping what his administration reported

His voter affiliation status would not include whether he was in the Air Force.

Are you being intentionally retarded or does it just come with being a Trump supporter?

Special sure, but beautiful?

>this is what people who gobble CNNs cock actually believe

He lost it after becoming a meme

Trump tweeted that there were good people on both sides. What more proof do you need faggot?

Meh... I dont think those faggots have it in em. However...

A false flag to push some faggy agenda seems like something theyd do.

Im not right or left. Im nust happy people are dead so they no longer have to endure what American society is becoming. A free for all faggot convention.

Even those historians that liked Obama are now reflecting after he delivered on essentially nothing over 8 years (but somehow got a Nobel Prize) and now admitting that he is statistically amongst the very worst Presidents in the history of the United States.

[citations needed]

If you make an assertion, it's up to you to provide proof of your assertion. Telling people to go and see if you're wrong or not is just intellectually dishonest and lazy. Otherwise a smart person is right to question your belief and sexuality.

The President is just a figurehead. He represented hope for a lot of people who had never legitimately had any.
Our current figurehead represents the wealthy people who stomp on the lower 99% of the world.

FALSE FLAG ANTIFA U LIE DON'T TAKE MY GUNS LIBTARDS!!!!

>A false flag to push some faggy agenda s

tell that to the child sex slavs on Mars you paranoid faggot.

> (You)
>If you make an assertion, it's up to you to provide proof of your assertion.

take it to /pol you faggot

my, aren't we triggered you fucking snowflake

>the left uses fake news to mean "news I don't like" whereas the right use the term to mean "news that is literally made up"
CONGRATULATION, YOU WIN THE TARD OF THE THREAD AWARD.

>needing historians to tell us obama was the worst president is US history

I think that's common knowledge bud.

:^)

Well it took only eight years for Obama to rack up 5 times more then Trump will in 10 years.

How is Trump worse on that exactly?

FAK U LEFTY SHILL FAGOTT DONT TAKE MY GUNS OBAMA!!!

Not paranoid. I couldnt give a shit either way.

Read the rest of the post faggot and stop trying to sound cool on Sup Forums of all places.

>protip

Youre here, youre not cool and have 0 social skills.

Retard

>triggered hard

Isis is behind this somehow

(innumerate stooge detected)

stay mad, otis

You just got trolled. How does it feel?

>2 trillion over 10 years
9 fucking trillion dollars Obama increased it by you fucking idiots
OMG I CAN"T STOP LAUGHING AT THESE LIBERAL RETARDS

To be honest, I did it. Also OP knows that I did it for Antifa. I am now going on some island

definitely

Because he ran on lowering the debt? (I'm a businessman durr) Because the republicans threw a fucking fit over the debt for years?
I know, I know. It's okay that Trump plays golf nearly 1/4 days of his presidency too because Obama played golf. Nothing matters anymore and you niggers have 0 integrity :^)