King Crimson leader Robert Fripp has settled his differences with former member Adrian Belew...

>King Crimson leader Robert Fripp has settled his differences with former member Adrian Belew, and listed the guitarist as the “Ninth Man” in the current lineup.
Anyone else hyped about the prospect of more Belew-inclusive Crimson?

>being hyped over a bunch of 70 year olds who will die within the next 10 years

Please don't ever post this again

don't ever post in my thread without my permission again

Lol who really gives a fuck, they're in their 70s and will be dead within 10 years.

only if this means he'll be touring with them this year

They had differences? God, I'm out of the loop.

Fripp never dies. He feeds off the souls of all of the other dead people in progressive rock and it keeps his imortality going.

when will this faggot release king crimsons discography on spotify?

Damn it's not on tidal neither. How many albums will I have to buy?

I think it was over Fripp not inviting Belew into the newest Crimson line-up - though Belew seemed to be pretty OK with that and acknowledged that Fripp wanted to go in a direction that he wouldn't have fit into - but still performing a few tracks from the Belew era despite supposedly agreeing to not perform any Belew tracks with this Crimson line-up. I'd imagine it was a case of miscomunication more than anything as Belew doesn't seem like he'd make something like that up to get at someone and Fripp seems so stringent and abiding to rules that I couldn't imagine him agreeing one thing and then doing another.

>being hyped over a bunch of 70 year olds who will die within the next 10 months

Ebin :^)

Bump

Meaning you only have within the next 10 years or so to ever be able to experience a king crimson live concert again in your life. And now with Adrian Belew, they'll be even better. If you like King Crimson, you might want to go see them as soon as possible, before it's too late.

>listening to prog in 2017

grow up fucking manchild

Oh so this is why they never play sheltering sky live
I had no idea

>shitposting on anonymous imageboards in 2017
Jesus Christ user. That shit went out of fashion in like 2005. Grow up already.

>tfw King Crimson are not coming to Arizona
Feels bad man

>tfw King Crimson will never come to the 3rd world shithole you live in
Why was i even born anyway?

King Crimson may die before this thread ends, go see them now.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Good thing I'm seeing them next month, fampai

I heard something about you pirating my music, user. Is that true?

N-no! I bought all your albums I swear!