Anyone interested in seeing how bad the Swedish Police handles a high teenager who's in the hospital trying to steal...

Anyone interested in seeing how bad the Swedish Police handles a high teenager who's in the hospital trying to steal morphine and lyrica?

At enough interest I leak webm

One policeman, one security man.

hint, neither can floor him, even though he's resisting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/APnPH9u8-zs
youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is because Sweden is shit now. They are a Muslim country now and their police are pussies.

Just link it Sven

Need to make it a webm and censor face, relax kiddo.

Stfu trumptard Murica is not better in any way.

hey tundra faggot...
you are on Sup Forums

just upload to liveleak, and put link here.
quit being a northern pussy, and act like a black metal faggot

I'm Swedish and all I care about is me/family/friends, the rest of you can sincerely fuck off ;)

here is video, comrades....

Imagine how fast he would have been taken down if any of these cops were American

This shit is old as fuck, how is it a "leak"?

You all know this is in England right?
fucking hell

before he even pulled the weapon out

vilka tomtar alla 3

nej snälla.. berätta.. jag är jätte intresserad..

en till grabb som också är med, inte lika intressant

>cops were American
lol , he'd be in the morgue just for being black and having something in his hand.

why don't they just ground him?

"övervåld" är väldigt tabu i sverige, speciellt om det handlar om en utländsk brottsling. frågan är om man vill ha det som i usa där dom sprejar dig med ett fullt magasin om du har snattat på ica?

grabben är helsvensk.

>You all know this is in England right?
>WOW, you mean the fact that the video is called : "MEANWHILE IN UK" ????
>thanks, genius faggot

they want to do a no risk take down, sure, two of them could go for a sloppy tackle/takedown and probably win but the English police pictured know have a choice here.

using numbers they can almost positively ensure no one is fatally injured while they capture him.

in the US ghettos theres many situations where its only 2 men vs an entire neighborhood or beat so things are obviously more prone to get fatal. The cops are understaffed, half corrupt and half afraid for their lives sent out to deal with actual dangerous fuckers in sprawling united states slums (a bunch are just racist pieces of shit too but it really depends on the state/district)

hade "grabben" i fråga mördat eller våldtagit? antagligen inte, då är det inte värt att sparka ner nån till marken och begära dom att äta marken..

not even using "pain compliance" technique, like twisting arm or wrist, is NOT the same as
"övervåld" är väldigt tabu

fuck, i am gonna go on rampage in sweden, you guys are a fucking disgrace to the vikings

Där du drar din gräns alltså? Mördat eller våldtagit.

Grabben har åkt med en polare som har ODat in till sjukhuset, endast för att stjäla morfin och andra preparat.

Grabben är för övrigt hög som ett hus,

Jag menar, varför inte bara brotta ner honom, eftersom han gör motstånd?

Efter polisen väl brottat ner honom kan han inte längre göra motstånd.

Snackar inte om att sparka ner någon till marken och begära att dom ska äta marken, förstår bara inte hur svensk polis tänker i sådana tillfällen.

resisting to lay down doesn't deserve a beat down, if he actively tried to punch his way out then yes, kick him to the curb.

istället för att få ner honom på marken, varför inte bara gå till bilen med honom?
>"men om han börjar sparkas o slåss då?"
ja, då behöver man få ned honom på marken.

Så du väljer att ta någon som gör motstånd, utan handklovar till polisbil, vad händer om grabben sen när dom är ute får ett moment där han kan rycka sig loss och springa därifrån?

Ta ner grabben på marken, sätt handklovar, sedan till bilen.

pain compliance technique is safe way to get perpetrator down on floor, so you can control his limbs, and handcuff him. it is NOT excessive force, it is like MMA move or aikkido

Även att det är svårare att sätta handklovar på någon som står upp, än någon som ligger ner och ligger i "underläge"

på vägen dit kan man väl prata med människan?
kanske lugna ned honom? och i det läget sätta handfängsel på honom och föra in honom i bilen?

Du kanske missade punkten då jag förklarar att grabben är hög som ett hus.

ja det är det säkert, ska jag vara helt ärlig så bryr jag mig inte riktigt, knarkare är svaga människor så tillåt dem till deras öde som de själva valt.

jag bryr mig egentligen inte om det specifika, jag vill inte ha några bumbibjörn poliser men inte ss poliser häller, det är väl svårt för dom att döma antar jag?

in some cases probably, but would you rather be shot by sneezing on the street?

I would rather that criminals be taken into custody

but inshallah, and svenska akbar!
sweden is turning brown

>I would rather that criminals be taken into custody
that's their job and they probably took care of it at last.

>but inshallah, and svenska akbar! sweden is turning brown
and usa is turning in to a policestate, pick your poison...

They're in a hospital. Where the hell is the orderly with the thorazine?

>muh law and odor
>being this cucked to your lords and masters

He was talking about the UK webm you retard.
The NHS might be a shit show but they haven't resorted to practice on street corners yet..

you know, the word "cucked" was NEVER part of the american vernacular, before russian trolls impersonating americans overtook social media divisive propaganda.

Americans never used the word "cuck" before.
Russians could not go 1 hour without using the word cuck.

Then a few years ago, with the rise of social media, russian trolls pretending to be americans, starting propogating the word cuck.

I mean, arent Swedes taught from childhood, how to spot russian propaganda?
Yet, you use russian insults towards americans?

>Russian submarines in your harbors?

>anything that disrespects the corporate wing of the democrat party is russian
Your party is dead and walking.

>is dead and walking.

just like white northern swedish culture

>of the democrat party
am an independent moderate with a high IQ.
we are the "real" silent majority. 2018 will be a blood bath, faggot

Anybody wanting to know what the sweads are veging about, I've translated the page.
I really wish I didn't bother, non of them had anything interesting to say.

>(((moderate)))
You're a neoliberal shill, then. Go back to the GOP where you belong.
>muh silent majority
How'd that work out in 2016, jew? The american people would be leftist if all of you were locked up incommunicado in labor camps where you belong.
>blood bath
As long as the fraudulent criminal racket dems are bleeding to death, I'm happy. The other party has no chance against an electorate that actually deploys government to serve the people, not just the bourgeoisie.

ENGLISH!
Do you type it, motherfucker?

>sorry, I do not have a "faggot to english" dictionary, so I cant understand your cock swallowing cum guzzling utterances, svenska flicka...

I thought you Muritards voted every 4 years?
What's happening in 2018?
Most Muricans are retarded, I think it's very fitting for them to have a retard represent them.

>What's happening in 2018?
Congressional elections are every two years.
Bloodbath, every hates congress

and every year, there are muninicipal elections (city), and State elections (like cantons in CH?).

yes, I realize the USA uses the word "state" differently than the rest of the world .

When the USA was a colony, we would say:
"The United States 'are' ".....

After our declaration of Independence, we would say:
"The United States 'IS' " ....

Lower house elections, mainly.

>disrespects the corporate wing of the democratic party
>pretend he's not calling me out for what I really am
smug_wendy.jpg

In other words, in the west we give corporations their own identity and pretend like they're beings independent of their components.
I'm not sure that's an improvement.

smug_wendy, meet rotten robbie...

>high IQ

You make no sense.
Of course we know the difference.

Its such a shame that the rest of the world thinks we are retarded. Of course, we parade our worst on Television and Movies, so the rest of the world witnesses that, but it is not a true representation. No more than the Swedish Chef represents the faggot Swedes

Sup Forums would probably be impressed with themselves that you're confusing them with Russia

well, 148,
but I went to the proctored test stoned

the russians infiltrated pol years ago.

PS: I was the guy who trolled the Russians when they attempted to revive the "Seth Richards" conspiracy a few months ago.
I created the spreadsheet that proved that most of the Seth Richards posts appeared between 10AM-5PM St. Petersburg time, and disappeared during russian military holidays.

Pricelessly funny...

that's exactly what they're paid for

kek
doesn't mean you're still not a criminal, democrat

Ask any Swede , and they will confirm that they even teach schoolchildren about Russian propaganda. as the Swedes suffered it the worst a few years ago, and still suffer it

I thought that pic was bad so I tried to fix it but I ended up making it worse.
I only wanted to fix the eye but it escalated fast.

Swedefag here, origin Russia.

In "högstadiet" equals junior high - highschool

I was always discriminated by the teachers due to the fact that I was from Russia,

>Of course, we parade our worst on Television and Movies, so the rest of the world witnesses that, but it is not a true representation.
No we think you're retarded because you're retarded. You do retarded stuff, like pretend to shoot people out of a 32nd floor window and then everytime sombody finds a hole in the story you change the story.
Now the story has so many holes in it, it looks like swiss cheese.
>Get it... Swiss cheese.
>OP is swedish...
Mah NM.
Oh and don't forget that time you staged a special Olympics for a monkey and a frail old lady.

Prove it?
Post pic of you squatting in a track suit with a bottle of vodka and smoking a cigarette.
Make sure your heels are touching the floor or you fail the test.
Oh and include timestamp... I know what you sneaky Russians are like.

Believes every conspiracy theory...
Yup, your american

{sign...}

Here's your proof

youtu.be/APnPH9u8-zs

I don't belive every conspiracy theory. I look at the facts from multiple origins and come to my own conclusion.
If you don't belive a conspiracy theroy or 2 then you really are retarded.
If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and tastes like bullshit. It's probably bullshit.
>Muh but why would muh government lie to me on da TV?

>I look at the facts from multiple origins and come to my own conclusion.

Alex Jones, Fox, and the COMMENTS SECTION of Breitbart, Drudge, and Daily Caller.
(yup, retarded)

>ummmmm. NOOOOOO

It always amused me that on Wallander the police always drove Saabs and the bad guys always drove Volvos.

I believe you now.
You and your friends look like you get beat up alot though... I wonder why?
Also I spotted a chick at the end in a blue hoody. Can I have her number?

>thinks that corporations are perfectly honest all the time and never conceal or change the story to fit some ulterior purpose
Hey, isn't Black Lives Matter a Russian shill organization?

I hate Alex Jones, his voice irritates me.
I do like family guy and other fox programs but I didn't know they was into propaganda, Infact Murican dad leads you to believe they're pro Murica.
never heard of the rest.

What's so hard to belive about blowing up 2 buildings with 1000's of people inside?

They're using non pain compliant restraints, so it is just a matter of brute force. Clearly, either of them could choose to do serious damage to the guy, but they have no reason to.

Except when it causes them to stop breathing

FFS, out of all the people to jump in on my argument I get the only nigger on Sup Forums.
FML.

>but they have no reason to.
obviously not from the US.

>MOMMY HE'S OFFSIDES REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Heh.
>argument
You never had one in the first place. Log off now.

>Hey, isn't Black Lives Matter a Russian shill organization?

actually, the russky troll organization was called "Black Lives". yup, it showed up whenever you searched for BLM. Kek,

Are you the nigger or the sheep?
I suspect the latter.

>Logging off now.
Pic related

In America a badge is an excuse to hurt people because you're habitually violent.

There are places in the world where people love violence a little less than you.

>blowing up 2 buildings with 1000's of people inside?

something something about jet fuel and steel beams, faggot?

same thing in the girl with dragon tattoo original trilogy

this vid is an inside joke, with a bunch of semi-famous russian djs making fun of the russian stereotype.

maybe so they can handcuff the swedefag?

That's not a funny maymay anymore.
I just felt bad for using andy sixx but you had to go and really scrape the bottom of the barrel didn't you?

Also bush and co slaughtered 100,000's of people just so you can drive your brum brum car.
I drive one too but if I was given the choice of not doing or blowing up 2 buildings and carpet bombing most of sand nigger land. I'd choose the former.

>Inb4 not blowing up sand niggers faggot

You liberals over there like the Muslims raping your bitches. And if you say anything you go to jail and get raped yourself. so fuck you pussy ass bitches.

You mean the OP lied about it been him.
Why would someone taint my internets in such a way?

Atleast the mudslimes came on their own free will.
We didn't enslave there grand parents and then sit at the back of the bus wondering how we had kidnaped so many and now the niggers be niggering?

>he thinks the people actually control the law
>he thinks democracy is actually real
kek

To be fair, your governments invited them in to cheapen your labor.

I've already seen this

>To be fair, your governments invited them in to cheapen your labor.
Very true TBH.
I don't hate the mudslimes though. They ain't great but but they ain't the worst by far.
Poles are violent fuckers but they usually stick to pole on pole gang wars.
The worst of the bunch are the home grown gypsies.
>Da ya like dags?

Then Sweeden? Just about anywhere is better than Sweeden at this point. They are literally face down, presenting their anus to any dark skinned invader who will take it. There are no men in Sweeden.

Not enough to publicly denounce the invasion. You are not a real man.

Oh FFS, is Pickle Rick starting to trend?
The show was tolerable up until faggots started posting shit MS Paints.
Atleast get rid of the background this isn't reddit Dorothy.

No, user, it's just a forced meme.

Well either stop forcing it or push harder and get it over with.

Someone post the video of 4 swedish female police officers trying to restrain one lanky sandnigger. It's hilarious how inept they are at their job.

That does sound good.
If you got it, post it.
I'm gonna try youtube for it.

found it youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo

Looks like a male security guard had to come do their job for them.