Waifu something claim thing thread

Waifu something claim thing thread

Previous: I'm not pasting previous.

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing.
>Keep RP/ERP in private. (You know who you are)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>No sexually explicit images (You know who you are)
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Stop reading these
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rem claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKO5CNr-2S0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hiya hiya. I've always been curious about these threads

I just wanna blow my fucking brains out right now tbh.

Whys that?

Shizuru!
I'm glad you are well, friend

Hur hur

Curiosity kills the cat though

Welcome! I hope you like it here. How are you today?

What game are you playing? Just music and the thread. Reading a wikipedia article too.

Welcome.
Embrace yourself for some very original "Leave whilst you can" comments.

Fuck you rory
That was my pic

Welcome to the threads, hope you find your time here pleasing

Of course it is

I only wanna roll for a good mood though :(

It hits you hard

It is a helmet
[-]

Day is over so you don't have to worry about that.
Hope you've been doing ok all this time and see you later!
Yeah..

How big are your tits now? ;^)

I see! it is a strange helmet.

I claim Elise from fire emblem: fates
honestly life has been good for me so I just assume a huge downfall soon

>how about you slide out of those pants and into my DMs?
My work shift starts, but I'll be back later in here. Bye my sexy girl :*

If only.

Still only an A cup sadly. I don't think they're growing since I lost a bunch of weight again recently. I'm pretty severely underweight.

Stocking add me on tg @Tsundere_Queen

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. I'm pretty good, hadn't eaten for 24 hours so was starting to feel a little weak but I'm eating some tasty fruit buns now. I hope I'll be able to stay awake in the day and not fall asleep at sunrise today like usual. I'm confident I'll be able to do it though because I woke up at 10 PM today.

I remember my grandma and my mom used to use it to knock me out, so I have a little experience with it.

>tfw i will never pomf your boobies
FeelsBadMan

later bb

Because I do
Omae wa mou shindeiru
Lurks in general are fun

Interesting sleep schedule, any reason why? I'm sometimes in a similar boat because I'm unemployed and tend to push how late I stay up, so I keep waking up later and later until I'm up at like 10pm or midnight. Why hadn't you eaten btw? Fruit buns sound good!

You never seen those kind of helmets?

It'll only happen if you fear it the most

Well, can I help make it a three sided dice?

That's never good to go not eating, but it's nice to know you're having some good food

I double the dose so I can keep down my allergic reactions.
Not a good idea I say

Sort of, but I don't like making them

Hello, Probably going to sleep soon so I figured I'd claim Shantae again

That;s not healthy, having a consistent sleep schedule will make you happier

Speaking of sleep, I'm going to get some

RIP. I haven't been made to feel old in a while, it's surprising.

it looks like an H!
hello! sleep well!
good night, spooky clock eye!

hey guys im new here never posted before today! i lurked since august last year though!

Sorry about the allergies, sounds like a bother

I'll probably get more regular when I'm employed.

Goodnight

Welcome, glad to meet you! How are you?

>I'm sometimes in a similar boat because I'm unemployed and tend to push how late I stay up, so I keep waking up later and later until I'm up at like 10pm or midnight.
This is basically why, think my internet addiction is the cause of me pushing back the time I go to sleep. That said, even when I 'correct' it it still reverts back after just a single day or 2. Think I might just be naturally nocturnal tbh.

I often go quite a long time without eating. Part of the problem is that I miss a lot of meals due to the time I wake up. Keeps me skinny at least, even though when I do eat I eat quite big portions.

I know the feeling. I go days without eat or sleep. Woke up at 1am today.
Any reason for your schedule?

Hm, that's pretty fun.
Hello there.

Turn back now before its too late!

These kinds.

Goodnight to ya

Welcome, I assume you know who I am then?

Yep, any cold area I break out into hives

Anything I eat I can sleep off, so I don't worry about getting fat

Yup, that sounds exactly like how I sleep. It's definitely exacerbated with the internet, and having my laptop and phone in my bed. I basically step down from my laptop to my phone, then eventually put my phone down, to fall asleep, and it takes some time. Not counting even how much hanging out with family/friends can push back my bedtime on weekends.

No. You don't get to choose.
Nice picture.

I see! those seem like they would restrict vision a lot.

Did you finish that game with your dad? I think it was the old zelda or something

I miss Deus Vult user

Cold, that's an unusual allergy. I'm sorry about that. Do you live somewhere where the cold is much of an issue?

Metroid, and no I'm still kinda failing at the final boss. But I'm gonna play it again every time I see him, until I beat it.

I guess lurks can be hides too.
Im also older than you.

I am bipolar, I learned throughout my life having happy moments doesnt mean anything
though it is true if I focus on it it'll probably happen
anyway its time for me to bail, I will try to be on more from bow
always nice to be greeted when I post, thanks

Wish I had some friends to visit, wouldn't mind if my sleep schedule got pushed back from that haha.

I think I have quite a fast metabolism but when I was younger I was briefly a little chubby which has maybe instilled in me a subconscious fear of getting fat.

Wait how old are you?

You're not THAT much older than me then

Alright, goodnight, hope to see you again soon

When I say friends, read friends of my dad when I hang out at his house, I ain't so cool as to have many friends visits (although I have a friend who's at college at the moment, and we'd hang every now and then if they weren't).

>tfw I'm probably the oldest to frequent these threads

Likewise.
7 Days to die again.

Cool, sounds fun. Have you played it much with these friends before?

>only just turned 18 halfway through October
Not like we didn't browse Sup Forums anyway, right?

I think Houki is late 30s / early 40s

Oh well then maybe I'm not
I turn 29 next week

Shino is like 40

Please help me. Someone. I'm scared.

Yeah. They're the only two that'll play it with me all day. Lol

wut is it

oh no ;~; what is wrong?

Who?

Why's that?

That's cool that they'll do that, they sound like good friends

The kinmoza dude who had the rabb.it streams

Night waifu has changed up a bit since I left.

>hello all

I don't know what to do. I'm alone. I can't go to anyone due to my anxiety. I'm a completely lost cause and I feel completely dead. I want to die. I want to disappear forever but I can't do it. Everyone says it gets better but it's only declining more and more. I'm sick of feeling like this. Fuck. I shouldn't even be posting this. I'm sorry.

Hello, how are you?

No, it's okay you posted. Have told anyone else? Like family, friends, or anything?

>Joining means a reserved place in hell
since i got my reservation long ago I stake my claim

Oh hey. I remember when you first started posting. Watching the crucible and just got off work. On track for a 3k paycheck too.

I have very little friends. The ones I do have can't help, and it only hurts them to know that. My family don't believe in my mental illnesses and they hate me for who I am. They're pretty awful people.
I have a therapist and she doesn't help at all. Pills don't work. Nothing is worth it.
But hey, I'm too much of a coward to kill myself. So I have to keep going knowing my one true desire can't come true.

I am sorry. Can we be of help at all? What causes the anxiety?

Oh, that one.
You miss the bacon juvia lewdtime?

Either actually kill yourself or just admit you're to goddamn weak. If you're going with option 2 then face the fact you have to continue to live. Stop thinking of life and just think of today. Make each day what you can if you have a bad day? There's always tomorrow. Do this every day and no you won't have good days every day. But you'll get more good than bad.

Have you tried online support groups with people who have the same illnesses? Maybe you can find new ways of coping.

I'm weak. I'm very weak. I'm sorry. I made a mistake posting.

Nah you can anytime fam

;-; bacon won't even talk to me now and idk what happened to Juvia.

Yup, I've been back every now and then for a month or two maybe. That's a solid paycheck. And I haven't seen The Crucible since high school, but I remember it being good.

How realistic is it for you to leave your family right now? They sound like they're making the situation a whole lot worse. With pills, it can be hard because there's a lot of trial and error. Many will not work, only some will. And no pill can take the place of having some support network. If it can't be people IRL, maybe some people online can help. Waifu and some people on it have helped me with my struggles before.

Fuck off with a rusty goddamn spoon you coward. Mental illness can't be wished away.

>But hey, I'm too much of a coward to kill myself.
I don't think you're a coward at all. You sound like a very brave person to me, to endure what you do.

No, you didn't. You didn't make any mistake at all, and I'm glad you posted. If you're not comfortable here, we can talk on discord.

It's not too realistic.. I don't have enough income.
Though maybe you're right.

Thank you.. That's really kind of you.

May I ask your discord..?

Mommy

Thats odd tbh

This is hardly mental illness. This is an user freaking out over trivial things. On a second note did you even read my entire post? I've been there before, down in that hole of self depression. I've climbed out of it and that's step one. Stop trying to live life and live day to day.

MuseAnon #5119

Agreed
It was it ogre now

rory a lewd

No, it's Anxiety disorder according to user. Also, I've tried to kill myself, so I know all about being there. You can't just "look on the bright side". That advise only goes so far. It's enough for some people. Some people also need therapy sometimes. Some may need medication. Clearly user does if a medical professional proscribed them it. It seems you're the one who didn't read.

Nice.

You a lewd
I do miss the odd conversations we had.

rory a r00d!

Fun times at waifu high
Helps that I'm selling like a muddafucker

How's the ol ball n chain?

You rewd
Dont you mean fast times?

That would be misrepresenting and copyrighted
Still there but better now that we're making money

Solid. It's been awhile, what do you sell again?

youtube.com/watch?v=CKO5CNr-2S0