No memes pls

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane_Kramarik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

If you actually cared you would have read the Bible.

Yes of course. Dumb question.

>house of David
>named Jeshua
>born in Bethlehem
>... you're a fucking retard basically

read the Bible before you ask stupid questions

Yes.
And trolled them hard, too.

Joseph, Mary and Jesus were all Kikes. Read the bible.

He was born a jew but was the first antisemite.

He was referred to as king of jews as a mocking term used by romans to demean Him. He propogated the destruction of certain Jewish teachings and physically assaulted some of them.

Lets not forget Christianity started as a primarily antisemetic faction. Not washing yourself before prayer, eating pork, doing anything on sunday, all of these things disgust the jew.

>jesus
>blue eyes

No shit, retard. Christians are those who broke away from Jewish traditions and followed in the word of Christ.

>go on pol
>ask a question about a semitic religious leader
>solicit the absence of memes in answers
I.N.R.I.

No. Jew was coined in the 18th century.

He lived in the Roman province of Judea and spoke Aramaic.

Why is that so hard to believe?

Yes, and what's more, the jews of yesterday are the same as the jews of today. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/

Jesus is the cuckchild of a jewish women and a hebrew storm demon. her earthly husband was also a jew, of King David's lineage.

Jesus was born a jew, and lived as a rabbi. He was a reformer, but as he says in the bible, his purpose was not to change jewish law whatsoever as long as the earth exists.

Everything about Christianity is jewish. it is an amalgamation of jewish tales written mostly by jews about jews.

Nothing about it is white in origin.

Lies, the first Christians were Jewish as well. Christian Jews.

Well, that depends on whether you believe him or not.

He said he was not a Jew. He speaks to the Jews as an other, referring to "your father the Devil" (John 8:44) as opposed to "my Father [in heaven]" (John 8:19). Clearly Jesus is drawing a line in the sand between himself and Jews.

Also, Jesus claimed to be the son of God, literally God incarnate as a man. God is not a Jew, but merely born into the world among the Jews.

Of course, you also have to distinguish "Jews" as a religion vs. "Jews" as an ethnicity; Jesus was the latter, but clearly not the former. Or rather he was the full realization of the former which the modern descendants of Jewry rejected and still reject and defame.

If you read the Bible then you'd know Jesus was a Jew.

>physically assaulted some of them.

LOL, WHAT?

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY EVEN MORE NOW.

SAUCE?

Jews by ethnicity by not by faith. Soon after Christianity was born it spread to nonjews and grew under them. Ethnic jews who followed Christ were considered traitors.

It is in the nature of the ethnic jew to be clever, wordy, and good with numbers. But it is their faith that makes them deceive and usurp.

no he was black

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple

He literally used a whip to expel jews from the temple who were -literally counting gold- on its steps.

It's why he got crucified. Basically:
>Jews are using a church as a bank
>Jesus finds this out
>goes to the church and throws a huge shitstorm
>literally throws tables and chairs at Jews
>Jews tell on him to the Romans like the rats they are
>Romans crucify Jesus

It is heretical to accept any picture of Jesus made by man

I am laughing so hard I can't breathe.

I am imagining this in my mind and I feel like I am going to piss my pants.

The best representative of levantine people before the Arab invasion are Tunisians, Maltese and west coastal, but not inland, Sicilians.

When the Arabs invaded, they injected their culture and placed Arabs in all the top positions, which has the effect of making that culture and even that ethnicity desirable. The latter is how an invading force can permanently change the genetic make up of local peoples.

Contrary to popular belief, the Arab migration stopped at Egypt. North Africans are not Arabs, in fact I'd even argue that they're as European as any Mediterranean people.

Says you. We're not Muslims. Jesus doesn't care what we think he looks like.

Worshipping saints is heresy though.

My favorite part of the bible

Actually it isn't. We aren't like Mudslimes who consider any image of our God to be idolatry because we're too retarded not to worship the literal picture. In fact one of the most important symbols in Christianity is one that mocks and demeans Jesus, the cross. Paul used the cross as a symbol of Jesus as a way to tell the Romans 'we don't give a fuck if you demean us or crucify us, Jesus is lord'.

daily reminder that jesus is based as fuck and it's the foundation to western culture.

so don't mock him pls or compare him to jews.

Because MUH MEMES

Like it or not, identifying the genetic make up of Jesus is the best way to identify if someone currently living is a potential reborn Jesus. In order to be properly reborn, you need enough similar genetics as well as similar knowledge/beliefs to that person. This is likely why Jews force their children to read the old testament, it's forcing that similar knowledge.

Personally I think Jesus understands that a complete rebirth is actually undesirable, because then you'd be repeating the same life over and over again. This is why a loss of episodic memory is a good thing.

Oops, did I reveal too much? I'm sorry.

Jesus says thank you.

Yes.
Judaism is an ethnic religion and since his parent(s) were Jewish, he would also be of Jewish ethnicity.

>the first antisemite

Uh, no. Jews were hated long before Cuckrist.

>implying Jesus on the Cross isnt the most highly revered symbol of the Church

>implying images are Holy

Muslim tier

edit: shit, those are only AD, I have a picture somewhere with places BC

t. Muslims

OY VEY!!!

Why does Jesus look like Rod Stewart?

Everyone was a Jew back then.

Here's a better question, how on earth could Jesus have been Christian?

This.

The cross is frequently referred to as "the emblem of suffering and shame."

Checked
You realize Jesus was childless and unmarried, don't you?

OY GEVALT!

THIS IS HORRIBLE... THIS IS A SHOAH!!!

Jesus was ethnically jewish.

Because he was a Semitic man from modern day Palestine.

There is a writer that seemed to imply that Jesus wasn't a Jew. There's actually a few people that don't believe that Jesus was a Jew. I'm not saying that I agree but I have come across that in my reading.

Jesus, son of Pantera

About 177 AD the Greek philosopher Celsus, in his book ‘The True Word’, expressed what appears to have been the consensus Jewish opinion about Jesus, that his father was a Roman soldier called Pantera. ‘Pantera’ means Panther and was a fairly common name among Roman soldiers. The rumor is repeated in the Talmud and in medieval Jewish writings where Jesus is referred to as “Yeshu ben Pantera”.

OH NO! OH NO! STOP THIS MADNESS!
OY VEY!!!

Does anyone have that painting of the Christian prisoners being executed by ISIS in the style of an old middle ages era painting? I think it was painted by a Catholic priest or something.

Not literally the House of David as in no blood relation. He was "adopted" into the house when he was anointed I believe.

If only we had his dna we could find who his ancestors were.

I haven't read much of the book yet guys, so can we pls keep this thread spoiler free?

Judaism as we understand it, post-Temple, Rabbinical, Talmudic Judaism, is about a hundred years younger than Jesus, and was started partially as a response to Him.

Was Lenin a capitalist?

>too lazy to read 200 pages or less
just watch some bible movies faggot.

Beautiful.

Simply. Fucking. Beautiful.

For instance, there's this:

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

He dies at the end.

t. País del sagrado corazón

Jesus is fucking based tho. The greatest

Supposedly Pantera was a Judean, which doesn't change anything. Makes you think, though, doesn't it? If your mom was raped by a Roman, you would try to cuck the romans yourself wouldnt you?

WE

Yes, as tradition says.

Which is why either he or his followers interpreting the more esoteric teachings of his believed it would take longer for him to be reborn, but not impossible. Furthermore, some traditions say Jesus had a twin brother, which would mean his brother could do the fucking and Jesus could remain the chaste virgin tradition says he is.

This complicates matters extremely.

If we're no longer looking for a pure-ish Jew and instead looking for a mix of Roman, possibly German and Jewish, then we're really looking for something very specific.

No, he was a pure blood. The gap in his story is actually him learning the esoteric secrets in Egypt... Which he promptly decided should become free knowledge because fuck the Jewish authorities.

>200 pages
Wat. I'm pretty sure most bibles are around 1500 pages. It's still not that bad. You can finish it in a week.

I mean the evangelios (dunno the english word) OT is irrelevant for reading about jesus life.

maybe colombian bible only 200 pages, with a passage to how to become drug lord

WE WUZ PROFETZ N SHIET

He had a half brother named John, they weren't twins.

If you're going to do a full bible speed run, consider skipping Leviticus. It's important if you want a greater understanding of the OT laws and what Jesus was preaching about, but as reading material it's basically God's Terms and Conditions document.

I mean luke, mathew and the other evangelios.

That Jesus pic looks sort of like Kenny Loggins.

There's also a fuckton of passages showing the lineage of jesus that you can skip too.
"user begat user who begat user who had five kids who begat user."

>irrelevant
Are you high? The old testament prophets are basic to understand how jesus became to be.

>Supposedly Pantera was a Judean
Judeans working as roman soldiers?
Pretty unlikely, they had other roles in the roman empire! Any Sources?

It was a painting made by a christian girl who came back from death, it's been proven the real jesus by several people who has come back from death in hospitals.

yeah I guess you're right.
In any case, the bible could be read in one week.

He was actually a black medic and a traveler from central africa the kikes distorted his origin and called the medical technology he used 'miracles'

was

His face is pretty comfy to look at but the painting makes it look like he is holding a fart

semites are not arabs. They are more closely related to Greeks

>It was a painting made by a christian girl who came back from death, it's been proven the real jesus by several people who has come back from death in hospitals.

May I have some sauces on that?

Did they all just say that it is really is how he looks?

no he was christian

The Jews living in Palestine have been found to be more closely related to Palestinian Arabs than anyone else. At this point, Semitic and Arab essentially mean the same thing.

Jesus is the messiah foretold by Hebrew lore, christianity is Paul's version. Jesus was a praciticing Jew just with a new covenant.

Not really

He was a classic old school Jew technically but had realized the satanic Pharisees and rabbinic Judaism for what it was, a totally depraved evil organization that had manipulated the religion into a oppressive greedy tyrannical machine bent of destruction and evil

At that point the true believers and faithful became Christians while the fallen continued down their route to damnation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane_Kramarik

There you go friend, you can look more into it if you want.

>instead looking for a mix of Roman, possibly German and Jewish, then we're really looking for something very specific.

Well, the gravestone of a roman named Pantera was found in Germany. Lots of Germans worked as soldiers for the romans.

>first anti-semite wasn't any of the jew's enemies before jesus?

ur an idiot

Thank you!

He was a Hebrew.

you do realize that Arabs invaded palestina for 10 centuries. Of course interbreeding is inevitable at that point. Arabs were mostly pagan tribes down from the fertile crescent

yes he was Semitic

Why are you asking? Do you actually know the answer and it just bothers you?