Im going to kill myself tonight

im going to kill myself tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6RNaYwNEuw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don’t do it please.

Make sure to leave a funny suicide note.

dont do it man

can i have your stuff?

Are you gonna stream it or be a fag?

I third the others. Dont do it. Things change and youll come out stronger.

Do not do it

livestream it.

Hey guys don't get mad at someone for trying to leave. He's obviously thought about enough

Why?

Don’t do it. Life will get better.

Let the man take his life. We all know it doesn't get better.

True.. I dont nnow his reasoning, nor his struggle. I guess id just say to reach out one more time. To anyone.

Not mad at him. Just don’t want him to give up.

Do it. No one cares anyway user. Just make sure you press the gun right to your fucking head when you do it.

Hey, combat medic here, you wanna talk?

Please don't

I want you to be ok

Just stick it out man, life's worth living

Hey op, if you told someone, it means you dont want to do it. Otherwise, you would have fucking done it. Dont do it.

You do know where you’re at right? For all we know OP is jacking his dick right now to all the responses going “lol I tricked all the fgtz! I’m so funny lololololol”

before you go would you like to try buttsecks?

Don't do it man, Sup Forums's here for you.

Why don't you go on a mass shooting rampage like every other American? We haven't had one in like 6 hours.

Why?

op just remember that all these religions have a common theme. there is a bad place you can go after death bud. it's not gunna be fun

stream it

don't

Don't do it OP. YOU LITERALLY CREATE YOUR REALITY

>being this mad about hillary losing
keep crying snowflake

>religion’s bad places is the reason why op shouldn’t kill himself
Fuck that reason in it self to even believe such a thing exists

no please dont do it, what would humanity be without you... if you are going to do it be mindfull of what you leave behind. give the people you care about all your savings and such in a will and shoot yourself in the bathroom so its easier to clean up, you wouldnt throw your trash on the street right?

Jesus loves you man.

It's all in your head, dumbass.

No he doesn’t.

At least go donate blood before you off yourself.
Unless you are a long time drug user or have HIV/AIDS, then go right ahead fam

bit

Ah Sup Forums. Half the people want a suicidal man to keep on keepin on.

The other half wants a stream.

see ya on the other side user

What... why? Don't do it bud'

No lo hagas men

why a mauser? Give it to me the use a mossberg. Don't waste a classic.

Sauce

With a 7.65 hsc or 9mm kurz hsc?

Jon?

Bro, those hsc are cheap. They imported tons of them in the 60's, like $400 for a clean one in the box.

Life is suffering. Find meaning, find truth, enjoy what you can. Clean your room. Things get better.

Cya!

Suicide squad 2

Why?

OP don't. Things seem shit now I'm sure, but things always have a way of working out. At the very least tug one out and re-think things. There's no point in ending your life

Stop acting out for attention and just do it already. Do society and Sup Forums a favor.

honestly, people should only make these threads once they've already done it

dont do it man

do it faster, there truly are no reasons to live.

>once they've already done it
>implying he was still alive when he posted this

Agreed. Just hang yourself then take a pic then post it on Sup Forums. Not that difficult

Don't kill yourself. Kill your enemies.

Don't do it

Also remember all of these mentioned religions are mutually incompatible so they're most likely all false. Don't be a pussy and an hero.

NO. DONT GO ON A SHOOTING SPREE. BAD user. BAD.

Bye

Pretty cute, tbh

I just wanna be like my mentor Sam Hyde.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6RNaYwNEuw

Noh. Nohplsnoh.

BTW if mwi is correct you technically can't kill yourself

No you're not you fuckin pussy. That's why you're contemplating it though. Because you know you're a beta cuck who is too afraid to do anything. Fuck off, OP.

bye

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality

It's not nice to lie, user.

Have fun op. Say hi to the son of a bitch who slapped this mess together and called it good for me.

You won't, pussy. You only made this thread so underage summerfags can make you feel like there's some worth to your sad, pathetic life.

>no timestamp either

Go fuck yourself, OP.

If i need to talk call me, want my number?

stfu no one cares your not special

don't fucking do it

Is that you?

Don't do it. Not tonight. Wait a day or two and reconsider.

Fuck you, you selfish prick don't waste a collectible Mauser pistol. That shitll go in some evidence locker and rust away and then probably be cut up or if we're lucky maybe it'll be sold through an auction after it's a rusty piece of shit. Go buy a hi point you massive faggot. You don't want to shoot yourself with a .32 anyways.

This is the third “I am killing myself” thread I’ve seen in the past ten minutes

Why do people want to use guns to kill themselves? Guns have nothing against you. Rope, what's so hard about it? Put your cock in your hand and get your rocks off one last time before you fade to black.

is he died ?

Bye. Have a good time.

Death is so boring compared to life

Take a picture after you do it, faggot.

No u ain't. Sit your ass down