Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
If you guys can get dubs before I fall asleep, i will plaster my uni with it's ok to be white fliers and put it's ok to be black fliers right beside them. Hopefully having the two right next to each other will confuse the masses.

UofA?

You're welcome

Anything else is not cool

dubs?

i support

uni? what are you fucking Canadian!?

go to sleep

op is a good person

My last 4 posts have been dubs. So check em

bump

Winrar!

are you god? OwO

Keks prophet. Peace be upon you

Go buy a lottery ticket right fucking now user

wtf nigga

Checked as fuck

Bitch I might be

Rolling

I see your dubs and raise you trips.

Nah, penn state, and if there are dubs I'll forsake sleep and will be posting them around 3am tonight.
I guess i will not be sleeping that long tonight. Will create a new thread to share my progress once I start.

It's happened
Do it OP

Awesome!

Can I get a bonus for trips?

it's ok to be plaid

trips!!

Quads!

op wont deliver
inb4 "hurr durr i felt asleep haha :-)"

OP really, really has to do it now!

You're gonna piss off the yellow menace OP

This is what I will be using

WTFFFFFFF

getting dubs is like 1 in 10 chance so what is the big deal.

Here's pic
Also, I was going to do 50 copies, but then there were quads so I might do more and do it over multiple nights
Nope, it's happening.

RIP Giga Nigga

Have you evar seen the trips?

cause we have no other way to end arguments or solve anything so they work as well as anything would

Well, i wanted to do it and needed to tell someone else to hold my self accountable.
Also, quads so your point is mute.

shut up faggot dubs are sacred. czech em

Pic related

okay wow 5 in a row I really do need to buy a lottery ticket

It's okay to be black won't illicit a respone like it's okay to be white. Is this to cover your ass in case they want to kick you out of college for being a bad goy?

>mute
You mean "Moot."

Sorry there are two different pages that will be posted next too each other, didn't look to see which one was printed out. So no.

"It's okay to be white" is a racist statement to begin with. In the even that they kick him out of college for this, he well deserves it for attempting to impose radical racist ideology onto everyone else while they're just trying to go about their everyday routines.

Kek, sure it is. But how will they react seeing an it's ok to be black sign right next to it?

ok then, i take back my words, op is a top lad if he delivers

There is literally nothing racist about "It's okay to be white"

Posting "It's okay to be white" is attempting to impose radical racist ideology? LMAO!

They'll take down the racist one and leave up the "It's okay to be black" one more than likely

Neither one is racist.

Since Sup Forums is filled with white cucks fueled solely by their self interests, it's no surprise to anyone that you can't see how blatantly racist it is, and how this may hurt minorities, or make them feel very out of place at this campus. In fact, you guys are the same people that constantly bitch about "black power" and "black pride" and talk about lynching "niggers" all day.

from what i have seen from the first couple of times that this has happened, only black people on twitter bother to get pissed off at the fliers

every single other person just does not care and walks right by

>In fact, you guys are the same people that constantly bitch about "black power" and "black pride" and talk about lynching "niggers" all day.
No we don't. I don't even think Sup Forums does that.

what are you, fucking gay?

This like... not even half-inspired trolling.

keep denying, cuck

1. constantly bitch about "black power" and "black pride"?
No one here believes in black power, or black pride, so why bitch about it?
2. Talk about lynching niggers all day?
Most say ship them back to Africa where they belong. I personally agree with this.