/éire/ - /eire/

/fa/ edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanghostsmedia.com/2013/01/3-intact-crashed-boeing-b-17-flying-fortress-bomber-wrecks-papua-new-guinea/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcaEdnFLb1U
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/shtate/

>leo is winning
Wat do?

Please no.

Looks more like the girl from Wreck-It Ralph.

>TFW too rotund to dress /fa/

>tfw too straight to dress /fa/

>Having a pleasant dream
>Alarm goes off
>Hear it in my dream
>Dream me tries to turn it off and find the source
>Realise in the dream it's my alarm
>CAN'T WAKE UP
>Trapped in my own dream being forced to listen to loud vibration and electronic chimes

wish I was aware in my dreams like that

Im fucking sick of it. That's the second time this week that I was trapped Guantanamo Bay loud noise torture in my dreams and I feel like Im being robbed of sleep. All this shit is getting out of hand, soon I'll be too afraid to sleep

I dreamt I was a lifeguard but I couldn't save someone because I didn't have a whistle. This was the second dream where this happened, I don't think whistles are necessary for saving lives but maybe I'm wrong.

I get a similar thing when I'm close to waking up, I might open my eyes and see my room but I'm still asleep. Shit's weird.

anyone ever slept out in the open rain

the water splashing on you like that makes the dreams all weird

Least you don't get sleep paralysis. I've only had it 4 times but it's pretty fucked.

Arm chair psychology dictates that you feel like you want to help someone or people in general but feel unable to

Isn't that the demon thing? Thank fuck I'm euphoric so I dunno if I can get it

I felt worse about not having a whistle because I felt it was part of being a lifeguard and a superior might get mad at me in the same way a teacher gives out to you for not wearing your uniform. I didn't really care about the guy drowning.

Stupid Clondalkin rats

I'm a pretty happy guy so I don't think that makes you immune to getting it. I only get it if I'm travelling, never at my home in Australia. And it not necessarily demons.
For me its always a skinny homeless looking man with long hair and a dark wet raincoat standing next to my bed. He never looks at me and stares towards something out of my field of view and I can't move or turn my head.
Weird thing is when it happens I'm always in my bed upside down. Head where my feet go and feet where my head go and I have no idea how I turn around, and why it only happens when I get sleep paralysis.

Come to /brit/, this general is full of weird anime elitist pedos

>Come to /brit/

>Irelands taoiseach is literally going to be a poo in loo
i'll never come back to Sup Forums again

I'm drunk and I think /brit is too fast for me.
I'll give it a quick peak for you lad.

We're going to get bullied to death. At least he doesn't look brown.

thank god he's hafu but the paki surname doesn't help

>anime elitist pedos

so 4channers then?

you know, instead of ladbible wannabee normies

>please no bully us australia ;_;
>dont le epic banter us m8
sickening how these west brit weebs suck anglo cock for approval of irish politics.
why not just bring in the fucking viceroy if you want them making decisions for us

For the Irish lad from Brit:

Slept in the equipment room I wad working in for 3 weeks because the mountain was too fucking cold. 5C-14C
My bed was a steel frame with a broken door on top, then a 1 inch think air mattress and me in my sleeping bag.

All the local worker we had on the mountain were lazy fucks. We gave them each 25kina a day for work but the leader said they deserve 80 kina rate. We said no way and they left the mountain with nothing. Hey calls that night from the tribal land owner telling me we're fucked and they will come up and "sort it out".
I tell the fucker if he ever wants to get another check from telikom (some other company using his land and paying him 50000 kina each year) he'll make his men accept 30kina a day. He apologised after that.

We ran out of gas and had to burn the crates our equipment came in to cook our food. Fried banana was a staple. The banana are "cooking" bananas and aren't sweet. Imagine a banana shaped potato.

>For the Irish lad from Brit:
we call him "the shoneen" around here

We ran out of food on the mountain after the gas and paid the locals 500kina to walk for 14 hours to bring us food. They brought some potatoes and more bland bananas... and a tree kangaroo.

Worst meat I've ever tasted. Was complete dogshit.

Don't know that word yet ayy

Here's where I shat. Freaky having to shit there in the middle of the night.

>lad from Brit
>Irish

Me with nigger kids after landing in a helicopter in a footy field

if you prefer you can call him the west brit as well. it's all good.

Are they actual niggers or just abos (I'm assuming the natives are called abos)?

He got an Irish flag and told me to go that in this thread. See Last pic. Photo I took out of a crashed ww2 plane in the jungle. I stole a propeller hub from the wreck. Don't tell the police.
The people near Nadzab were suspicious of it and we're threatening me that it better not be from the plane. I lied and said it's for radar equipment in port Moresby. Bored with them for a bit and they put it on the plane free of charge!

Bored = joked

Nah, just call themselves "from png"
Aussies joke with them and call then fuzzy wuzzys, name given to them in ww2.

I saw his post I just meant that a real Irishman wouldn't post in /brit/.

Cool plane, I'm assuming it was for cargo judging by the size?

B17 bomber. Given to the Americans from Britain for the Pacific theatre.
Got shot down and crashed during a raid on the japs. All passengers escaped but one later died of his injuries.

urbanghostsmedia.com/2013/01/3-intact-crashed-boeing-b-17-flying-fortress-bomber-wrecks-papua-new-guinea/

>B17 bomber
All I can think of is youtube.com/watch?v=ZcaEdnFLb1U

>have jewish gran
>didn't get jewgenes
>get north slavic shit

Nice weather, might head to the uk.

>being any percent non-Irish

>implying any irish aren't brit-mixed

Last name Hayden?

Speak for yourself subhuman.

What's the next step of your master plan?

Kek'd at the Sup Forums one

I'm that lad these are great. You lead a really interesting life. How'd you get into it? Also what sort of helicopter do you fly? Is port Moresby basically wild west land? Is there law enforcement? I remember your story about those natives raping that woman pilot and then people went to fuck those natives up in revenge. Mad. I'd definitely like to get to PNG some day go on an adventure.

Hey mate. Glad you like the pics and stories.
I don't fly the chopper. My work just requires we hire a lot of them. (We hire Bell 407 helis)
Yeah wild west land. There is law enforcement, but they are corrupt and love to beat people. Better hope you're never caught by the cops you will get fucked up before they ask any questions.

Good luck mate if you do go. You'll need to make some contacts here if you're going for a reeeeal adventure.

>I'm that lad
be great if you could stop

>everyone declaring support for varadkar

Are they going to use varadkar being gay to seem less conservative?

I don't think his sexuality will have crossed anyones mind. He was the favourite to be the next FG leader before it was even known he was gay.

Just thought I'd drop in a leave you a picture of someone bicycle fishing in the canal
What Dubs do for entertainment...

Literal master race.

But they aren't conservative.

>I don't think his sexuality will have crossed anyones mind.
If this was five years ago that might have been true, but the scales have gone so far the other way he definitely has brownie points (pun not intended) for being gay.

>before it was even known he was gay.
Lol.

who /fa ira/ here?

Maybe its their bike?

Hmmmmm.....................................

The power of money and of money alone!

Nah, they pulled it out and left it on the bank, DESU looks like the frame is buckled
Catch and release I guess

Cleaning up the river?
The stuff scumbags throw in them!

Isn't varadkar part indian?

no, he's a descendant of the kerry chieftain brian รณ bhearaidceir

And Miliband is descended from Maol Ioban

Kill yourself, my man

People who respond negatively to Swissyank's good posts are less Irish than those who do not.

I was thinking it was some proactive recycling until they left it behind, there's a moped a few meters up from where they pulled it out. It is mental the crap that gets thrown in there. Some people do the community voluntary clean up of the canal a couple of times a year but it's like pissing in to the wind really.

>Swissyank
>good posts

I know where you live

alri
knew a lad who lived there before

would you fuck off

Jaysis lads and I kept the pub out of the background thinking it'd be discreet enough. Impressive detective work sir.
Last time I post comedy of Dublin.

Why didn't you just talk to him in the thread instead of crosslinking?

>go for a quick nap
>sleep for five hours
I hope I won't be up all night now.

You will lad.

Ah well. Read a book.

I never learned how to read.

I would dispute that but I don't doubt many active posters on Sup Forums are illiterate.

I don't even know how to use a computer. I dictate all my posts to my mother.

Is she attractive?

No (Yes).

>I don't even know how to use a computer
How did you or your mother stumble on Sup Forums? Did she stumble on it and demand to vicariously use your great wit to make the fabulous posts you were born to make?

Absolute state of this thread.

It clearly needs more lewds.

I think I'm falling in love with Graf. This is the curse of Frogweeb.

You make a great point.

She is pretty decent alright. Lot of good art and images.

Is everyone out celebrating Leinsters defeat?

>Implying that the eternal Leinster can ever be beat
They are just gone for now

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

Let's take a moment and laugh at how fundamentally c*cked the Brits are, truly a servile, freedom-hating race.
Why is the eternal anglo so fundamentally, cartoonishly evil?

>pound's dropped to nothing
>Scotland wants to leave again
>NI more nationalist than ever
>country's becoming even more of an Orwellian nightmare
Best timeline.

>be brit
>can no longer watch the best loli on the internet
>Sup Forums access will be banned soon aswell
Could this become a new market for the Irish?Renting proxies to brits and making ridiculous amounts of money?
Could this be divine retribution?

>we will live to see the end of /brit/

>pic
Why does frogweeb's waifu get such good fan art? (that is her, right?)

Yes and I suppose it's because perfection breeds excellence.

That's a bit optimistic. The UK could become the 51st state of the USA, and the anons of /brit/ would still believe that they are living in a post-Brexit utopia.

BASED DRUMPF

I hope this isn't one of those things we end up copying from the UK.

Leinsters difficulty is Munsters oppurtunity.

Those are some interesting shoes.