I have this idea to promote space age. So I want to use social media to promote it

I have this idea to promote space age. So I want to use social media to promote it.

Should i use Instagram for it?

The idea is simply to create an airplane that would fly the longest using just about anything. I want to raise money and give the winner the grand prize.

What do you think?
I'm creating a solar panel model plane that I am hoping could circle the earth many times.

Thoughts?

I want mine to fly around the world 33 times. I'm hoping to have visual output of the flight as well.

I need enough people to support and donate towards my idea. I hope to raise 65,000 or more

Is b/ dead or wtf? We used to do this shit all the time.

raise 65K? you were here before I was. NASA is already making a solar plane, OP.

Not nasa. Regular ordinary people like kids can be involved. Even you can participate. It's like one of those shows where regular people do cool things.

I want to make a show using social media.

You make an airplane. Show it on my page. We comment, subscribed and like. Then top 10 compete for 65k or more.

That simple.

>Wants to encourage flight/exploration technology.
>Terrible English.
>"I know! I'll make all the world's enthusiastic, creative, yet uneducated people build their own flight devices so they all die testing them!"
Interesting plan, OP. Is this bait? Wtf is this thread?

English discovered flight. You're this dense? You've understand my idea. You cleared have no experience in the field

If they died trying I solved overpopulation

Yes. I have no experience in avionics. As a result, I'm not going to McGyver some contraption together and jump off of a cliff. Are you retarded? Everyone interested and versed in avionics is already working in...Wait for it...Avionics. The technology will progress as the best minds continue studying the data and running tests/experiments. Your suicide contest isn't going to speed that along, genius.

What social media I use? Please advise

KYSbook. It's incredibly pertinent to this idea. Invent THAT. It actually has a chance of success.

Like you know anything

I want to make other people invent something impossible, and also which I know nothing about, and then take all the credit.

How about instead you fucking kill yourself you fucking leach. You add nothing to society except theft of ideas and misery. I hope you fucking die in a fire you fucking leach.

You're just jealous of my prime ideas

Kek. No. He's kind of right. You want to be a pioneer? Go reinvent the wheel by yourself. We're not going to hand you ideas for your stupid anti-scientific GoFundMe.

You're just jealos. I need you to help me do it for me.

NASA, among others have been working on this for some time. The key would be to improve the solar efficiency so the plane can weigh more than a few pounds and do something useful. They need some advances in material science and electrical engineering.

There are also several solar themed college contests. Solar vehicles are one of them. That would be they way to go since its smart people with oversight be competent professors and generally some money is available.

I worked on a similar project for fun in college, would recommend for those in engineering to try it if you have time.

>son toucher

Elon?

Ooooooh. Bravo. Did original OP leave or are you the OP and just decided to drop the facade? Either way, ya got me, ya rascal.

Next gen
Not sure what you're on about.

I want everyone to have a fair shot. Not every engineer is capable of the task. Not every command man is not capable.

Rules are simple. Make vehicle out of anything. Show it. Don't die or do die but don't sue. Win money.

If it success, I'll raise more money and have more ideas.

I'll participate as well. I want to see creative things made simple by random people.

The end goal is to have fun.

I dont know how go promote idea online.

I pay of I am rich

miserable drain on society. Invent something yourself or stop bothering the people trying to actually do things. you are actively wasting smart peoples time to enrich yourself. I hope you feel bad about yourself when you get into bed tonight.

Noone claims you cannt jump into my bed and make me feel good.

Looks like a good idea, OP. Consider getting sponsored by an organization

I like you, troll. Especially how you just went "Iunno whachyer talkin' bout" when I called you out. You're doing it right.

No then they file for ownership.
I can totally see your likenesses.

OP here. I forgot how hardly anyone here is capable even making themselves foods every day not to mention taking the great feat of avionics. I shall visit much better boards instead.

You do that, champ.

Op here. Idea came to me while I was designing the longest flight craft known to man. I am shooting for the flight record.

I wanted others to attempt what I am attempting.

At the end, I think, I am simply proving that I am a much smarter man.

Do what? You?

I still like you, troll. Unfortunately for you, I'm heterosexual and married.

The suck my dick or gtfo.

Mmmmmmeh, I'll pass. Thanks, though!

Your welkom

You realize that when I stop replying, this thread is dead, right? Whatcha wanna talk about, Trolly?