What are the benefits of being raped for a woman ?

what are the benefits of being raped for a woman ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

free cum.

sauce

A sense of self worth. Finally her cunty ass amounted to something.

Get to ruin another persons life when they finally decide to speak out about it.

XP

an orgasm

Well with the way society is moving, I would say one benefit is a lifetime of entitlement to do stupid shit because "don't blame me I was a victim one time"

one word: litigation

Well... I mean I guess if you got raped by a man of average wealth in, say, Morocco in which they didn't have enough money to unfuck themselves legally but enough to live comfortably for two, the woman might've just netted themselves a decent economic life...?

It's the ultimate validation of your worth. Imagine if a girl were willing to risk going to jail to have sex with you.

no need to pay child support

a hell of a story to tell

That's not how they see it, bucko.

It's literally the #1 fetish for women. What don't they get? It's like when a dude fucks a 14 yr old chear leader

I just realized I am on Sup Forums. WTF this board got really fucking degenerate in the last few years
Smell ya later niggas

Having their deepest lust fulfilled

> on Sup Forums
> this pussy shit too much for u
> mfw

Someone a while ago told me she was a pedo, is that true?

I am on Sup Forums. WTF this board got really fucking degenerate in the last few years

> new fag get the fuck out m.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8

You probably indirectly prevented a massacre.

>degenerate
fuck off pol

You call THIS degenerate?

If I was a woman I would tease any man in uniform I could until they raped me

Some says she's done stuff at some kids place but I haven't seen any proof

>lesbian

Boring

Attention

Kek

Hahahaha When will this Summer end?

Justify their general feminist butthurt/give them something to cry about/justify their existence as a life support system for their cunt

So what if she's a pedo? Who cares?

Wtf does rape even mean?

You reproduce, fulfilling the purpose of your body, even if you are ugly or have a terrible personality.

I hope she is, I wish I'd been molested by some decent chick when I was younger, I had to make do with convincing other little girls to touch me or let me lie on them. Lucky bastards these days.

Cool story Bruce.