Evening Sup Forums

Evening Sup Forums.
I am a zionist jew living in Hollywoow, California working in the minstream media (as well as close ties to officials in Israel). I have come here to share some insight on some of the plans we have for you goyim as well as what we plan to do to achieve Jewish domination and superiority over everyone else. Normally, exposing such info will get me in deep trouble with my superiors in Jerusalem but considering that this is Sup Forums and all the other goyim wont believe you anyways, I dont see any harm in sharing our agenda.

I doubt you are, but if true, what are the plans?

>bosses work in Jerusalem
>not Tel Aviv
Anyways, what did you do today to help ensure Jewish domination over the filthy goyim?

Over the past 20 years, we have orchestrated destablization in the middle east with the help of our allies (The US, Europe, and to a certain extent even the Japanese). It has got to the point where there are now radicals all over the middle east trying to build the "islamic state." These groups have been secretly funded by US foriegn officals and some of our own officals as well. Why? Its quite simple.

You know you are the enemy of the world and will be destroyed in trying to achieve that goal. Might as well tell us what you know, if it isn't a total fraud like all of Judaism.

To fight against Muslims instead of the joos?

We are clearing up the land in the middle east for further expansion of the Zionist Empire. Not to mention, by sending off the refugees caught in the conflict in the middle east to Europe and the US, we slowly eliminate the Christian population. The muslims think they are becoming more powerful over the years but they are simply a proxy army for our end goal.

the overlords have arrived

Once the base of Christanity in Europe and the US is completely shattered, we can then deal with the muslim problem with our own army and law efforcement. Alternatively, they may be used for future proxies in further conflicts. These dechristianize areas will be under a Pseduo-democracy after their downfall in which certain freedoms are allowed but the worship of Jesus Christ as a god will be outlawed.

Chaim you god dammed idiot

Delet this

You're too late. Other jews have already spilled the beans.

Do you practice selective annihilation of mayors and government officials, for example, to create a vacuum, and then fill that vacuum?

What is the end state for the agenda? Describe the eschaton.

should we tell efraim mendel?

well ill be dead and have fucked all the nice asian pussy i could find so this doesnt bother me

Afterwards, we will focus our efforts with the larger empires in Asia, ( PRC, Russia, DPRK, and Japan). Our methods of propaganda and false flags wont work in these areas so military conquest is our current suggestion for the time being.

Yes. We put people into power that serve our best interests. Usually, money, coverage, and protection from our "silent conquest" is up on offer for the sub leaders we put into power.

So what's the end goal anyway? 1984 power for the sake of power esque, or something more progressive, or just a surprise?

To summarize our objective, we plan to restore our once great planet to YWH chosen people. As such, we have absolute claims to all land on earth and hold all the power to enforce the Laws, traditions, and culture that has been preserved by our kind for centuries. A new Jewish Golden Age is in the works. The goyim are expected to be either with us or against us. To be against us however, is to side with the losing side.

>A new Jewish Golden Age
There has to have been a first jewish golden age.

Why does the Zionist think he deserves to rule the world? Do you have any empathy or do you just want to kill everyone?
I know it's all in the books but tell me in your words.
Is there no room to live along with the goyim? Why are you the supposed chosen people?

It is in the Torah. At some point in history, we were one of the most power empires in the middle east if not the entire known world. This of course, did not last long.

What? No it's not. Have you even read the torah?

All this for some God in the sky that doesn't exist? Why not just be peaceful and happy?

Nobodie exept white like jews what are you gona do when europe becomes muslim

i'm ok with this, good luck Shlomo

We (as the chosen people) are held to higher regard as superior and more pure than the rest of the population. We do not see it as being inhuman to remove those who do not fit our criteria. Rather, we are removing all that has done our people wrong and all that does not fit in what should be the perfect world.

pretty sure Hitler said something similar to that

I'm sorry but there will be no perfect world, when we're all gone you'll all turn on each other, that's the way your race has been for millenia. No god or messiah will come to save you or anyone.

The Torah are just iron age fary tails
There is no god if there was how do you explain the holohoax

Those Muslims think they are serving their own agenda and think we too are the enemy. Little do they know, they are pawns in our grand scheme for world cleansing and domination. It is much easier to clean out the filth abomination that is Christanity by using a proxy rather than having our own kind do the dirty work and make the whole world see our true intentions. Although to be fair, our actual campaign within the Holy Land against the muslim rebels hasn't been kept as low as we like. They sre certainly putting up a decent fight.

Reminder Shitler was a jew. Hitler was a false flag, he killed off the non zionists.

How do you plan on dealing with the Chinese? They're as ruthless as you are, and have far more in numbers. The Chinese are the jews of the east.

wat

Rabbinical Jews are hilariously ignorant of Torah and hold the Talmud to have supplanted it.

Post proof you're actually from Hollywood and you work for them.

how long has this plan been going?

Oh. You mean the holocaust. During the 1940s (Late 39) the so called "Killer of Jews" Adolf Hitler, has been part of our orginization to establish a settlement for our permanment capital (since we lost the holy land, our kind has drifted all across the world though primarly in Europe during the 18th and 19th centrury). In order to achieve this mass migration into our new capital, Hitler propsed nationist ideology to fool the populous of making a pure ayran nation, but of course, that was never his intentions.

You think people dont see your agenda? Top Kek this isnt 2001 anymore.

That doesn't make sense. There really aren't many ethic Jews, or Khazarians. So "removing" everyone else, who has wronged you, is moral even though doing so is also wronging others and grants legitimacy for the gentiles to remove you for also wronging them?

Sounds psychopathic to me. There's nothing special about you except for your soulless allegiance to Satan himself.

seems so

It's true, Hitler was nothing more than a zionist who was testing out jewish genocidal theory on non zionists.

its just not true.
more time is dedicated for gmara,
but the torah is read at least once a year.

What I want to know is how'd they would avoid genetic death, there aren't really enough to keep the population alive, many are already fairly inbred.

Things got bsd for our return to rye Holy Land with the British started to provoke military action, along with other allies to prevent Germany from moving us to the Holy Land (Which was still under British rule). Thus, when the Germans declared war and soon started going from the defence, to the offensive, and then back to the offensive, our plans to establish a new Jewish nation were almost gimped. That is of course, until we proposed a deal with the germans to create a false flag even in which they would take the bullet of defeat instead of us by claiming to exterminate millions of us.

Jews dont really believe in god do they? I thought they were supposed to be one of the smartest races of people

Bullshit. The whole ploy was to frame Hitler. He never ordered systematic genocide of Jews or any particular group. Judaia declared war on Germany first, remember. Unfortunately the Jews won. I doubt it'll happen again though.

This plan ended up working in our favour and the Germans ended up getting split up by the agressors as a result. Meanwhile, the British finally gave the Holy Land to us snd the State of Israel was established. Our main objective till this day is to reclaim what our traditional lands used to be as well as reclaim the world that is rightfully ours.
Atheism was indeed deployed by our kind, but this was mere social engineering designed to get Christians to ditch their beliefs, not so much for god but for Jesus, who we believe was only man, not a god. Man could not be god, for their is only one god. Christians outright deny this. They are a relic of polythesism that should had gone exstinct in the roman times.

You've ascended to new heights of degeneracy with a shitpost on such a grand scale

I disagree, nearly all the jews if you've noticed he exterminated were poor as fuck and probably not part of the ruling elite, that evidence he was in on removing the rebellious element of their culture. Even if he wasn't in on it, he still fucked up because now the ones that did survive are smart as fuck and know how to evade things, he made them stronger in the long run either way.

So how do you account for the OP seeming to say that Exodus gives an account of an ancient Jewish super power?

Im never going to see jews the same way again. FUCK YOU

There is an original copy od the Torah that onky the elites refer to and have access to. Your average Jew will not have ace
cess to this unless he is one of the few high ranking officals.

> talking about """"""""top secret Jewish plan"""""""""""

> on Sup Forums

You're not fooling anyone

I knew this all along faggot. My friend is Jewish and he tells me this crap all the time. I never believed him until now I guess. Still don't really give a damn. Degeneracy is our natural habitat that even the Jews cannot escape.

unbelievably rare

WOAH!

Lurk more, retard.

Let's assume you exterminate everyone, and let's assume that some of the regular jews might not agree with the plans so they die too. How would you plan on repopulating the earth and getting anything done with about 15 million people?

>exterminated
Prove to me there were exterminations.
Khazarian fake Jews were the "smart" ones that dominated internationally, filling oceans of blood to sacrifice to bezelbub. They are a satanic cult and have infiltrated the US and the world through communism and central banks. They have also taken the name Jew from Judaism long before the term was used. They use this as a guise, a shield. They are parasites.
Hitler wanted to defeat this cult and save germania. He bypassed their valueless money and led his people to success until the jew world order crushed it.

Hsve you not been aware of the scientific advancements we have today?
One method we are considering is by means of genetic cloaning which we had recent success with in our American embassy labs. The only issue at hand is that these dna duplicates do not live as long as the source (usually at most 6-13 years on average).

They do it out of fear.

>we can then deal with the muslim problem with our own army and law efforcement.

Because the Palestine situation has been so effectually controlled by your army and law enforcement that the Zionist thought killing more tribes and stealing their land would be a great idea!

Why clones though? Mindless for slave labor I'm assuming?

Hitler was part of the damn cult, don't you see he's the reason the international jewry got so damn powerful, he wasn't even German either so that argument is void, he cared not for Germany sadly, but for Zion like all of the other parasites.

well at least you won't come into India because of all the literal shit here

>unbelievably rare

not really

Or so you think. You see, if I were to go out in public and say this nationally on TV or what not, I would be in huge trouble with my own superiors. At least if I tell you goyims here. The fact that if you try to tell anyone about our true goals to any outsider, they will not believe you. I know because I have been head cheif of JIDF for about 5 years and know the culture of this board and this site like the back of my hand.

We are currently lacking in weapons due to the lack of weapon factories in our own territory. Hence we rely on the US to provide us with arms made to our specifications.

Genetic purity and perfection is what we are trying to achieve rather than having forced inbreeding which is proven to have bad genetic defects.
India is currently undegoing plans to combined with the PRC sometime in the future (though it will be done through a few scripted skrimish under the guise of total war). The Chinese Elite are the only nation that are aware of our plans and are trying to keep a foothold of the Asian countries and even the US before we do.

Meh, is Zionist hate still a thing? As long as the Jews get rid of the Muslims They can have the middle east.

The world will always be controlled by a small rich elite hardly matters if they are monarchs, religious greedy merchants, or just corrupt greedy politicians.

The elimination of the Muhammad Culture is a priority but not our main objective.

Not to mention, the Chinese are also trying to gain influence in Africa as well but theft are focused mkre in South and Centeral Africa. We are trying to gain control of the north .

Why are you doing this.

have fucking respect for my quints this is the greatest achievement of my whole damn life

How do I join jews?

WE

As Solidus Snake put it "Pawns can never become players."

Vote Zionald and achieve Greater Israel. Ironically or not, Bernie must win

Because it is all part of the plan.
You see, if we telling you the exact details on here and if they ever spread through out. The fact that it was obtained here of all places, will make the other goyim skeptical, just as they are with other conspiracy theories. If our plan is through in with the other unbelieavble conspiracies, then we can scheme by slowing increasing our momentum to achieve our goal.

You are born into it. But of course, you can still help our scheme by letting things go the way they are as is. As long as you dont try to stop us (Like the Spanish back then or the Chinese are trying to do these days) then you should be safe for the time being. Our final goal will take centuries to complete so neither you or I will live to see a Jewish world.

Why are you starting on the third temple

I'm curious were/are the jewish elite afraid of nuclear weapons since they actually can destroy the planet, and how rogue really is Putin?

No one's asked about Trump. How are you going to deal with Trump? He doesn't seem to give a fuck about anything.

Now that's shitposting

Betting my loo that he'll either say that Trump's a jewish shill or that Hillary will win

All current US canidates (with the exception of John McAfee) are within our control.

Its our destiny. I will leave it at that.

Oh please, Putin is very much apart of our interest. Nuclear weapons are a danger to not only our plan for empire but to the world. A worls shaped by YWH in his image. It shouldn't be tainted.

Thats what the media wants you think, both in the Televised and cyber world.

No. These guys love that guy

It's ungodly. You were told to be a diaspora. Scattered under the nations until the Return. You put cart before horse and now you put yourself in a tinderbox. First yours comes. Then mine comes. Then you lose

I owe you a loo

Then it wins

Ok trudeau

>Hollywoow
>minstream

This is the absolute worst shit posting roleplay.

Whatever you say goyim.
Its all part of the plan.

You're really not giving us anything good. In fact this is pretty lazy low quality jew conspiracy shit. Entertain me, your people are supposed to be good at making shit up. Give you a good example, something about how lesser jewish women are branch out to white men. Incorporating the stronger and more appealing white genes while preserving the jewish lineage. To do this you needed to lower white women's value and make white men more tolerant to being run by women. Jewish families insist on the man's conversion to ensure that all roots to European heritage are snuffed out.
>Last bit's actually true, girlfriend's dad offered me money to convert the other day

Why are you saying your people will have a pure race when most Jews nowadays are mixed race and what about black cock superiority bullshit and degradation of white people were your people responsible for it too?

BTW what's the worse case cenario for your grand master plan?

Shit, in college, the only biggest coal burners and the most disgusting whores I knew were jewish girls.

Such actions tht you mentioned are not in our intrest. Those jews you mentioned are pretty much outcast in the Zionist scheme of things. You see, our main objective is to have a pure Jewish world in the image of YWH. That is not to say that other Jews out there (particularly those impure that have converted to our religion) do not help us in any bit. Being jewish is more than just believing in our beliefs (which are far more different from what the normal jew has access to).

That may be true. Most Jews outside of our circle are not part of our end goals. Plus, it was the anglos that actually promoted the mixing of whites and other non-whites, not us. Sure many of those Anglos may have been jewish, but they do not serve our interest. We dont want mixed breds in our perfect utopia of YWH.

>iran declares nuclear war on our holy land
>The chinese gain control of Africa, Asia, and the east part of the middle east with the help of Iran.
>Reptilian Invasion?
Just a few things that can falter our plan. Eitther way, we can always wait another century if we have to get our plan back in action again.

are you aware that YWH is Enlil and is not God in the big G sense? What happens to the niggers?

Majority of Jews today dont even have pure Jewish blood, they've been breeding with Europeans for centuries that's why a lot of them are light-skinned now. Plus how can you tell if they're pure or not?