Is "edgy" music inherently bad? Why does Sup Forums always attack, laugh... or even dismisses music that's explicit?

Is "edgy" music inherently bad? Why does Sup Forums always attack, laugh... or even dismisses music that's explicit?

Pic related, for example.

because this board is full of immature cuck teenagers, and if you can't see that u may be one of them.

the other day i found some white supremacist power electronics on youtube, it was p good.

Not necessarily. It's bad when being edgy or shocking is an album's only asset.

it's not that that album is bad because it's edgy, it's bad because it's really fucking stupid

Some people are so in love with maturity that wherever they see someone having fun while doing something they love and aren't miserable they just dismiss it as shit
Now if the same person was releasing depressing shit they would flock all over it

But of course, if being edgy is the only thing that makes the album memorable, well, it's a fucking waste

This but more eloquently.
Seriously though, best thing I found on Sup Forums in months is a fucking RAC band. Sup Forums invading may be undesirable from a political viewpoint but at least they bring interesting music. Not that shitty vaporwave with images of Hitler though, they can keep that.

Because Sup Forums is full of clueless teenagers who think they are mature for listening to Radiohead

It's a great noise rock album I don't know why people hate it

Literally who the fuck hates on brainbombs?

this is true but people often don't give it a chance or can't listen without "edgy" in the back of their mind sometimes

shit, i'll admit i dismissed these kid's edgy soundcloud rappers because i thought it was edgy bullshit but some of it is actually pretty good

Cuck kids think they're mature hating it.

RAPE HER AND FUCKING DOMINATE HER

HER SWEET TIGHT ASSHOOOOLE
MAKES ME VANT TO
LOOOOSE CONTROL

Generally noise fans are the same type of people that Rick and Morty attracts, and anti-noise fans are the type of people who think it's some mind-blowing redpill to call out and demean people who like Rick and Morty.

I very highly doubt that a lot of Rick and Morty fans listen to Brainbombs
They most likely listen to youtube-tier power metal

honestly , what are you even talking about?
explain any sort of link between
>cartoon that is just an edgier version of futurama
>music that is the equivalent of TV static produced by david lynch

there is literally nothing wrong with power metal

When you ONLY make music to shock people then it comes off as pathetic and 'trying to be cool' to a lot of people.

I'm not gonna pretend I don't like edgy music (I listen to JMT all the time) but I'll never see the appeal of Brainbombs. It's not edgy in a clever/funny/interesting way. It's just trying to shock. Is that the only appeal of the album?

>Literally who the fuck hates on brainbombs?
On here or in general?

I like a lot of edgy and offensive music. From Eyehategod howling about whatever to your edgy noise and power electronics to some friendly horrorcore rappers.

I completely understand people that think it's all corny as hell though.

I'm talking about Sabaton-tier bands

As someone who was really into harsh ebm, it gets really old the 80th time you hear a guy scream about rape and torture over a techno beat. Same with goregrind and modern noise. There's nothing wrong with it, but it usually gets to the point where I can't even enjoy it as corny entertainment

>He thinks JMT are edgy.

This but unironically.

brainbombs is the shit

people who cant enjoy it are just taking music too seriously

Because edgy and nihilistic statements are nothing new and are easy to make. Only teenagers who are obsessed with being 'rebellious' care about this music.

What's some good horrorcore rap m8?

nihilism is really not the only thing edgy people are on about you know

people who've never been truly angry

Because we're not manchildren, you fucking manchild.

also this

What if I tell you being mature (as yourself), is the new edgy?

you're literally retarded if you take Brainbombs lyrics seriously

this