Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Pic related.

cuz im a californian fag

BecUse i dont want to burst my eardrums everytime someone attempts to break into my house

>Be Californian
>Not building your own
Step it up, user. Fellow Californian. Got my own, very pleased with results. Can't go wrong

I do

Because I am laying the odds. The odds are that I am much more likely to kill a family member than stop a burglar. Also, my penis isn't tiny.

Because my mini-14 is better.

Pic isn't mine, just looks similar.

neat

I don't know man. I'll get one eventually. I can get one at any time for cheap. Why would you want to hurt a family member?

KILL ME

Why do I need a high powere rifle. Why not a pistol or something. Plus I have a record lol

Nope. I'm gonna protect yer ass against bears and Chiner men.

>ar-15
>high powered rifle

Pick one.

People like you are pathetic. You just want to brag about your caliber of gun. Come paint with me and my boys and we'll see who comes out clean.

Lol has a record, get fucked.

I have no record other than setting records for being the best shot. Blow me.

because I don't live in niggerville

Why no abrams tank? Your family and property would be even safer with one of those in your garage

That's not even me retard.

I like three inch .000 buck for moments when whatever's in front of you has to die immediately. Definitely leaves an impression.

because you motherfuckers killes my uncle and his whole family with a motherfucking drone launched rocket.
no ar-15 in the world will save me from that bullshit.
i have done nothing to you, and neither had my uncle, or anyone else who died with him.
you just burned his house and the only protection i have from that happening to me is i live slightly farther away from any significant oil fields.

fuck you americans. your ar-15s are a symbol oh how militant you are, and still you dare insult islam and claim we were the killers.

Because I'm not scared to die like most of you faggots.
Guns are nice for hunting for food, but I can make shit explode without wasting bullets.

lmfao every time I'm at the range shooting 30 cals, all the guys shootin ARs ask me if im firing magnum .223s

Because the odds of me ever needing one is next to nothing and it's just paranoia to believe otherwise

because i like to see them up close
origin12 fag here

i'll enter this into new copypasta

thank you user

Eew. Why would you get a mini14 then get rid of the traditional style stock? Most of the appeal of the rifle is the fact that shitty states don't give a fuck about it because it's a sleeper. Why give a mini the EBR treatment when you could get an AR that's cheaper to fit out and maintain, or just get an M1A in .308?

It is kind of cool, I guess. Not a fan of the green finish, but to each their own. I take it you really like the EBR but wanted a .223 to plink with?

Got a S&W AR M&P 15 Sport on my desk beside my TV just to the right of me.
She's my baby.

No one is bragging here friendo. The AR-15 is not a high powered rifle. .223 is not a high powered round. It's not about bragging, you're just wrong.

You poor... Poor bastard.

Oh snap

saved it from you heh

Because I'm on good terms with the local church.

Gotta say, first time I've had Alice thrown back at me like that, made my night user

Because it looks better. And ARs are so generic, everyone has one.

heh neat. she's such a qt... what have you done to me mang. also M&P sport 15 is a great gun for not a whole lot of money. nicely done

She really is... Just infectious yo, can't help it.
Thanks, got it about three years go, I run one of those rubberized NC Star MKIII scopes on her.
Aside from my Remington 7mm mag, it's my favorite.

fucking sweet. this is mine. got a pic of yours handy?

Because my ak and VSS (yes it cost me a small fortune to export it and convince the tsa that it was airsoft gun) are wife material guns

I didn't explain enough as in it took me a fortune to export the VSS and convince the TSA that my ask was an airsoft gun

That's a pretty sexy lookin' AR, I'd really like to get my barrel threaded sometime, flash on an AR15 is insane at night.
Also, I've never used a holo sight before, how are they?

Only picture I have of it on hand, took a pic of my collection a while back. I've got a bolt action shotty in the mix now though.

well would you look at that... I have a HP22A as well. I think I've actually talked to you before on here. do you live on a ranch or something and carry that around to pop shots off at snakes and such?

because the chance of actually doing so is lower than my chance of accidentally hurting myself or others

Own 6 of em 5 of them retro one is a Wilson Combat pic related

Move, good god, get out of that shithole. Just get off the whole west coast.

because thats ridiculously unnecessary

Because I have a pump action 12ga and it works just fine for levelling everything in the hallway.

I've been in more than a few gun threads. I don't live on a ranch but we have plenty of animals around where I live.
I carry the Keltec p11 actually, but the HP is perfect if you need to kill a few snakes.

Oh, speaking of snakes, last month apparently a snake took refuge in a pile of food near our driveway and had babies...
Blew my mind when I walked out and was surrounded by baby copper heads.
Needless to say I blew their minds as well :P

>A desire to be prepared is the same as paranoia
How very European.

That chance goes down by 90% if you're not suicidal or retarded

2 ARs 5.56, 1 AR10 style .308, 1 WASR 7.62 x 39, many more. talk to me

own 1 gun which is an 870. Fuck cali I want to shoot cool guns. Shot an m16 carbine in Israel 10 and it was fucking lit. 556 is fun as shit to shoot compared to bustin clays with a pump 12 which is still fun.

timestamp niggers

a* m16 swear im not retarded

Well not OP, but there's the obvious question, which do you prefer more?
The one chambered in 5.56, .308. or the 7.62x39?

Nigger I'm not gonna lay all my guns back out on my bed just to add a time stamp, it's not like I'm showing you my tits or something.

Not taking my guns out just for a timestamp for you. Fuck off

faker get out faggot

faker

fake and gay get those air soft guns out of here

5.56 is basically no recoil, .308 (7.62 x 51) kicks a bit but with a AR style rifle it's no big deal. 7.62 AK ammo is cheap as dogshit and it will run damn near anything through it. so what is your purpose? .22 caliber high speed freezing, or .30 caliber knock down, or just cheap as fuck spray and pray? i can do all of it.

AR15s aren't self-defence tools. They're hunting weapons and tools of warfare.

Handguns and shotguns with birdshot are for self-defence. Tight corners, short distances, and minimal penetration are the most important things to consider during a home invasion/self-defence scenario.

because i'm poor

You replied to my same post twice, you're new to this trollin' thing huh?

>AR15s aren't self-defence tools
anything you use to defend yourself is a self denfense tool. you, sir, are an idiot. a fucking rock is a self defense tool if you use it for self defense

not the same tho your just that pathetic

Post your red rider bb gun and your crosman mp5 and we'll talk.

oh, and by the way, an AR is not a tool of warfare. obviously you don't understand the difference between semi auto and select fire. another reason that people that have no clue about firearms shouldn't be making policy

"an" is the typical article to use in a situation involving abbreviations and acronyms that begin with a vowel sound "em".

Oh I know all of that already, I've fired a lot of rifles in my day and I've done a lot of research. I'm just curious which one you prefer?
For instance, if shit were to hit the fan and you could only pick one, which one would you grab?
Personally I prefer the 5.56 for the velocity. Granted I'm running a 16" barrel and not a 20" so I'm not getting that 2700+ fps, but it's still good enough for me.

u mad hick?

any brit could out shoot you with your sausage fingers

>that begin with a vowel sound "em".
actually it's any vowel, a e i o u, and sometime y

I tell you what, I'll wait for your picture with a time stamp of your AR and I'll oblige you with one of mine. I'll take it right after I see you post it and everything.
Balls in your court faggot.

Enjoy coming around a corner and having it ripped out of your hands by anyone who has any idea what they're doing. It takes less than a quarter second to take it and give a person the butt upside their head.

ARs aren't fit for tight quarters.

timestamp of fuck off euro cuck

Really? The barrel is too long to be practical indoors and the 120mm shell is likely to over penetrate into adjacent rooms in a home defense scenario.

I'm intimately familiar with ARs and their military equivalent. I served in a combat zone, it's highly unlikely that you did.

never said i have a ar dont need one im just being honest but you.....

Still waiting on you bud.

Acronyms and abbreviations follow different rules. Grammar gets funny when it comes to speech.

Not everyone has the grip strength of a woman my friend

well, here's what i have. my wife is really good with a 5.56. so she will carry that. i've got the .308 with a bipod so i'll basically function as a BAR but also carry a WASR over my shoulder. then assuming we are just a 2 man squad, it will be fire and manuver. she is hell with an AR, much better shot than me. i will keep their heads down as she sneaks and picks off head shots.

Sorry user, it appears you're just not qualified to participate in this conversation after all.

The tighter you grip a weapon, the easier it is to disarm. You would know that if you had ever served or taken a hand to hand combat class.

this nigga only got a super soaker

i live on 50+ acres. there are no tight corners. if i need to do tight corners, i'll take my sawed off mossberg. does that satisfy you?

you cant either at least i own a gun pussy

no i didn't. i also know guys that were in the 101 ab and my wife had to show him how to clear a jam in an AR. sew buttons, it means nothing

Not a bad strategy. I had a similar one in mind, I figured if something ever happened I'd let my brother use my 7mm mag to give me cover while I strap on my AR500 plates and take to the front to draw attention.

Still waiting on you.

Yes, that makes a difference. As long as you're smart enough to go for the Mossberg when you hear the crash of someone coming through a door/window.

It's not like they are running down the street at me 40 yards away. If I need a gun it has to be quick and be able to go around corners of doors and shit. Like a pistol or my roommate's shockwave

got it you own a air soft gun got it

Because I have an AR-12 instead

i have steel doors, alarm systems, GSD, and my wife and i are both armed to the teeth. we both sleep with at least a handgun at arms length from us. i pity the fucker that attempts this. trust me, i have thought that through for years and i have the untimate setup.

Not redneck and not a fat slob nice try though. You faggots seem a little jelly of my guns such as the britfag with possible shit dental hygiene and cant own beautiful firearms cause his royal queen said so. Thanks