Will this World Cup be safe for the players and fans?

Will this World Cup be safe for the players and fans?

if you're not a nigger or a faggot, sure

The Sochi Olympics went OK

South Africa and Brazil are more dangerous than Russia and literally nothing happened there

Stop being such a pussy

t. people who haven't checked the news today

wgaf about some random bombings? they're happening literally everywhere. you worried about that you might as well not even leave your house.

I look forward to the pansy english mongs getting their asses kicked as per usual.

Drinking and fighting are just 2 things that bongs can't handle.

still way less dangerous than France 2016
or fucking Brazil 2014

>attack the Ruskies in Marseille at the last Euros
>completely forget that the next WC takes place in Russia

lel, I wonder if the English will have the balls to show up there....

I checked the news today. There were more than a few Chechen suicide bombings in the lead-up to the Sochi Olympics, some even taking place a month before the games began. Dozens of people were killed. The Olympics still went off without a hitch.

You're not from round these parts, are you? In, fact, I'll bet dollars to pesos, you're a FOREIGNER.

Hopefully a few of them get murdered and their women raped by the superior BRC.

I really want Spain to host something in the coast for massive british/german balconing
like some kind of self genocide

>t. Muhammad Paddy Williams-O'Higgins

nobody really gives a shit about the olypmics tho, winter olympics even less so

you have bombings too, petruscu?

The most dangerous for Brazil were the semi's.

haha 1-7 so funny :)

I think japanese should be safe in russia. they like us. everyone likes japan and would not steal my moneys.

russia girls are most beautiful in the world apart from japanese girls. I would like to go to russia and search for a wife.

piss off nerd

Dutchies trying to avoid Russia altogether by not qualifying? Instead of booking a flight you can always go by car.

>when an english teacher tries to sound japanese

I don't understand.

DAYUM SON

nah, m8. we didnt diddle middle eastern oil. we have our own. but dont tell america

don't worry, you don't have enough oil to get attention from America, there will always be a Venezuela or a middle east country to sack instead

>organizing a football world cup in russia
serbian and russian hooligans are gonna have a field day lmfao. our hooligans are going to
russia doesn't matter if we qualify or not, just like they went to france. it's gonna be glorious.

We're boycotting modern football, Belgium, you should do the same

how do you estimate your chances of qualifying? I think Serbian's campaign has been good so far.

so far so good

>germany plays france
>attacks in paris
>germany to play holland
>match abandoned because of credible bomb threat
>germany plays England
>attacks in london

just avoid them and you're good

who will Polish hooligans side with?

I remember when the Chinese head of state came to Amsterdam a few years ago. All kinds of representatives came to Amsterdam. on Dam square the palace stands with all these high class Mercs stopping in front to have a visit. Then the Polish came and they came in a bus.

Underrated post

those are funeral cars

he makes fun of you for letting your citizens get shot down by the russian rebels in eastern ukraine

why do us germans always have to explain jokes to everyone

What's this I hear about oil oh buddy oh pal Romania

he knows it's just banter, heinrich

>romania
>not just looking up north

sometimes the things we want are closer to us than we think....

did germany ever try to realpolitik Holland against Belgium?

no, holland is our weed plantation and belgium our stepping stone to france, we need you as you are

>He doesn't know it's just another false flag terrorist attack ordered by Putin
You must be 18 to post here.

nobody needs you to explain how the world works, Hans, you tried that two times already and failed

Yes 100%. France euros was fault of shitty French police. Hooliganism in Russia is dead, streets are always under control of police so hooligans fight in forests.

I'm not gonna go though because these fucks cant even qualify

I'd call you an infowars idiot, but I know that Alex Jones is a huge Putin shill, so not sure what to make of your post

help me out here, who are you?

Hillary Clinton media departmemt

desu edge aside though

imagine saving a whole year to take your slightly chubby wife (buy you still love her) and two kids who are doing bad in school to a 12 day holiday in indonesia at a third rate hotel beacuse you a responsible and loving husband

and then you and like 300 other people get blown to fucking pieces because putin and the ukrainians cannot agree over owning a piece of shit rundown soviet relic island

these people were just going on holiday

ukrainian seperatists (russians) looted pocket monopoly games and little plastic shovels that kids use to dig holes in the sand as war trophies

Finland in NATO? If so, Russia's military spending is less than what each of the big eu members spends and of course the amerifats. Also, the sanctions weren't that great for us.