300mg - 100ml
450mg - 150ml
600mg - 200ml
750mg - 250ml
900mg - 300ml
1200mg - 400ml
1500mg- 500ml
1800mg - 600ml

Where does the urge for a boy to suck cock come from?

Is it wrong?

why do i see your shadow in the corner of my room, i want to be alone

How would I go about putting glowing lights on my ceiling fan to look at when tripping

yep
another universe. it's not love so yes it's wrong.
it's just a way of leaving the line open if you want to talk.

Tits or ass?

try glow in the dark star stickers

both or any.
licking either makes the girl wet
tits the girl's vagina is wet
ass and the girls mind opens sexually.

So if I want to suck cock, I shouldn't?

look within yourself
you'll find the answer

God left thread

When I look within me I see you and then I fee like sucking on a little one. Will you be watching if I do?

why?

that 666 arm tattoo
really makes you wonder, if aliens were reals and on earths and pandering around as religious deities (or if it was just advanced human societies dealing with dumbasses of the era)
showing them the 666 symbol like that could easily be used as a means to show the "hazard" symbol for inbreds
>stay away from the mark of the devil!
is really just
>people were sick way back when and this is how we know where NOT to go
tl;dr perma frost thaws we all dead by them frozen diseases from tens of thousands of years ago which pushed advanced human life back to the stone age era
also thawing permafrost would explain that extremely old book which details (very vividly) a bunch of plant life which is seemingly non existent.

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Why are you such a massive faggot?

What's the best place to find hot midgets with a fetish for gingers? I wanna know that I'm pleasing her with myself.

One day I wanted to understand people a little better
so I made bodies
PLURAL
BODE(S)
with an S
Each had a purpose, but had the potential to fulfill more than one
the basic outline of possessing great power is to not use it frivolously, and to know what it means to have none, so naturally, the bodies I created couldn't have been humans with extraordinary minds, physical attributes, or any sort of advantages in life. I wanted weakness, because that's what I perceive you all to be, not an intolerable amount, just enough to understand it. I also needed flaw, not any more than most, but I needed it. At the end what I had created was a crowd of people all portions of myself and able to think and feel for themselves, but with my deliberate input (for once, contrary to popular belief, I have nothing to do with most of human existence, you just are, I'm not to blame or commend.)
Some know and some don't, some are suspicious and some are oblivious. The main goal was to understand humans from a first hand perspective.
I did this for the first time many millions of years ago and as time moved forward I had to repeat the process every few generations (genetic material is genetic material, there's nothing particularly special about the life I've deliberately created other than they are my creations.) So in today's world there are some that live among the rest with my carefully divided attention. I don't intervene or interact, but instead allow life to take it's course no matter what the outcome. What I've learned over centuries and millenniums and entire eras is that the entirety of all human existence is very much like the entirety of all existence, almost like a dramatized parody of it. It is a shifting chaotic mess of events and nouns barely contained by the spherical bounds naturally set to contain it's own uncertainty.

Why didn't niggas talk about you for the 40 days you walked around as a Zombie? Why don't motherfuckers talk about you flying into space? You are literally a zombie that can fly. Lastly, why didn't your faggot ass read the bible? You obviously know nothing about it.

Mothafucker, the shit's about me, fuck
I gotta read it for?

Why do you hate me

Why don't you exist?

Why did we domesticate horses as our beasts of burden, why not something cooler, stronger and more suited to war like bears or rhinos?

Hey god,
so you let 26 of your worshipers die in church on sunday.
WTF? lol

Succubi. Made for humans or spawns of Satan?

Why are you such a cunt?

will i ever be loved?