Can we get a good book thread going?

Can we get a good book thread going?

>inb4 the usual posts of classics like 1984, LORT, Animal Farm, Lolita, War and Peace, etc...

I recommend you fags check out 'The Disaster Artist' it's pretty gud. Also can't wait to see the film

dont think ive heard of it
found it though

It's a good read man, you should be able to pick it up relatively cheap too.

im a cheapskate
hence libgen.io

The Road

that is a good book indeed, read it a while ago. depressing as shit though

I picked my copy up at a second hand store for $3. Worth it.

Very good setting and lore, but the writing is really lacking at times

TEAAAAAAA

That’s a really good book, 10/10

bump

HERE WE GO

What is LORT?
>just autistic and meant LOTR.

>good book thread on Sup Forums
>literally asking for mein kampf

I can't wait for that movie. I've seen the Rifftrax version of The Room like 50 times.

>I can't wait for that movie.

same here mangs. literally wanna meet tommy wiseau in real life. he seems like a funny cunt

I'm not a huge fan of reading cus I'm always either working or getting drunk after work, but I'd read that. I didn't even know it existed until I saw the trailer this summer.

I just started Reading it, It's really fucking good tbh

if you like 2033 id highly recommend 2034 and 2035 as well, just finished reading them about 2 weeks ago and cant wait for metro exodus

pic related

Disaster Artist is really good UNTIL THE END WHERE IT LITERALLY JUST STOPS not even a spoiler here because it's about what doesn't happen is: any questions getting answered

checked

What? It's memoirs of making a movie and Tommy Wiseau

The Kingkiller Chronicles is, according to me, a very good trilogy. The author, Patrick Rothfuss, hasn't finished it yet though.

Any opinions on Bartimeus trilogy?

This.

cant tell if bait or real

What? I have read the 1st book since someone here said that it's good, and I just want to know other opinions

i dont know if you can find it in english

pirate bay
torrent/15938821/Daniele_Ganser_-_NATO_s_Secret_Armies_-_Operation_Gladio_and_Ter

Mein Kamph of course

/lit/ is that way =>

why do you ask for extra underground, double-hipster books on Sup Forums? This is the place where we read normal underground, single- hipster books, as you mentioned. We like to pretend we're smarter than average, but we wouldn't go thru too much effort to it.

haha upvoted XD

Read that when I was a young teen, many years ago. It was good. Much better than that Harry Potter shit. I didn't like the Potter books because they were obviously written for children. Even as a young lad I found that condescending

Look into the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. First book is called The Eye of the World. Also check out The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. Happy reading user.