Whut!? No get rekt thread? Post them. Gore is acceptable too

Whut!? No get rekt thread? Post them. Gore is acceptable too

Other urls found in this thread:

haughtyangel.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take that you dumb blonde

Niggers in their natural habitat

Some user told me years ago who this was but I forgot, does someone remember the story?

what the fuck

evening newfag

the homeowner had an obrez

I haven't seen this in ages

Did the dudes die?

seen it before but never watched the whole thing

>
yeah

Human rekt is best rekt

WHERES MY FUCKING REKT

They are all fine user

>filename, ITT things most sane people already know

love that anime

Fine. Here's your rekt. Was trying to start things off on a funnier note.

Well that was fucking stupid.

Booga

is that james yeager??

lol get fucked.

oh my god, I dont know if its the fastforward effect but that looks fucking scary, I mean if youre on the boat

It's your mom sucking a steamy one from Andy's sixxhole, faggot.

That lady was a fucking idiot. Yeah, sure you are Bonn hold them down on your own

Gonna** sorry

>tfw it's not a pistol so you can't hold it sideways and you just don't know what to do

that splash is impressive

LET IT GOOO, LET IT GOOO-ASNDIUFHSDIUGFHIUDSGFIUSGAFIOSDUG!

cross eye dominate, rare, but a real bitch.

one-armed people don't go free climbing. deaf people don't play musical fucking chairs. if you literally can't see straight, then don't pick up a rifle you should be shouldering.

Ghost rider.

retard asian

>oh no im getting run over, let me roll my head into the fucking wheel

>how to deal with breast cancer

minecraft.webm

Glad he died

isn't those kids from mexico or brazil?

Every one posting the same shit thread by thread is fucked with a huge stick.

:)

Fuckng hope that prick is in prison getting raped. Even tho I'm a desensitized monster, u have a boiling hatred for people who abuse children and animals and crush their souls. Did theybcatch him?

no they aren't. that was my dad leading the charge

Yeah sure

kek

if that happened in mexico he won the highest award for dealing with his population problemo

what a fucking faggot

Kek. Stupid rice niggers

>be, mexican
>believe that immigration is bad
>think that trump isn't a racist person
>this happen

fake and nigro

Wear your fucking seatbelt

>filenames, kek

acutally counted the flips , thank you user
>skygroundskygroundPAIN

hello, Sup Forums. I came to know someone has been posting my pics here looking for my nudes. I asssure you, you won't find them anywhere. However I need to urgently make some extra money.So I'm reducing the price of my pictures and videos.

Bunch of Random Naked pictures - $1,000
Video of me masturbating - $1,000
Video of me dancing naked - $1,000
Video of me bathing - $1,000

Payment methods: Western Union (or) Bit Coins
Delivery Period: 24 Hours after payment
Note: Please don't argue with me regarding the prices. I have my reasons. Everyone has a price tag attached to them, this is mine ! .. Take it or leave it !

here is my website. haughtyangel.com

Pretty sure you can get an hour with a hooker for less than 1k

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

She's ugly

This with sound is fucking disgusting

I know this is bait but
>asking people to pay for your nudes on the internet
Nigger there are literally billions of free pics and videos available on the internet.

>I know this is bait but

You still fell for it faggot

>1K

>saying I know it bait
>falling for the bait
Pick one fgt

learn to shoot lefty.... its not hard

kinda weird, were he just holding a chair? the response is too fast for him to go get a chair..

I want to marry you

Found this on Google images trying to find a pic of a nigger with his dick cut in two

What's the worst video you've ever seen, Sup Forums? What would be the most agonising torture to endure?

Wasn't this where they found bin Laden?

I expected a sinkhole but I was pleasantly surprised

If you let me smash you, ill paypal you 2k