I met this girlfriend from Minecraft 8 years ago (yeah I know cringy but it was golden back then) and made a really...

I met this girlfriend from Minecraft 8 years ago (yeah I know cringy but it was golden back then) and made a really good friend connection on steam. 2 years ago we established a long distance relationship and we loved each other ever since. 2 days ago though... We took a break. Shes been really off, really upset with things at home and needed something real, something she could feel . This shattered me but I was prepared for it since the signs were there but it still hurt. Alot. I asked her if she found someone else and she said no in honesty.

Yesterday she wanted to get back together, but still wasn't 100% sure about this, and I was almost happy, because I knew it was too good to be real. I decided to give her the suggestion that I could come to Australia, as a student or internship or something. She said I don't know, but she loved me and God knows I love her, I told her to think about it, and hopefully things can happen

Then today, it feels lost. She's been a brick wall today, I could barely make a conversation out of her. It feels like she doesn't want to talk to me anymore or she's just been down... As always.

So a couple questions I should ask:

Best way to get to Australia and stay for maybe a 2-3 months to a year ish.

What should I do really, I love her so much but it feels so distant. I've tryed what I can, and I don't know any more. This is just me reaching out for help.

Other urls found in this thread:

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/600-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I probably should have green texted this, oh well

Where in Australia?

Adelaide, Australia

Yeah can't help then sorry

It's all good, I'm unsure what you could do though

Look into Australian tourist visas, I think you can apply for different lengths of time to stay in the country.

Find someone where you live. Distance kills relationships. Just get online and find someone like you since that's what all these services specialize in. Seriously, if you pick a real one and not just tindr you will be surprised. Unless the problem is you. Then either /fit/ can help if its physical.

I live in Australia and it's pretty easy to find jobs and places to stay nearby. Adelaide isn't too far from me but I don't know it well enough.

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/600-

Gives you a starting point on what to do to try and get into the country I guess.

By the way, personally Adelaide is my favourite place to visit in Australia. Good luck with ya missus.

>yeah I know cringy
/thread

Dude user. Dont go there. She hesitates. You will be in a foreign country with a broken heart most likely. Make clear boundaries and to let yourself be emotionally enslaved. Did your mistake and was the bitch of my gf for a year.

When you focus on yourself then she will come to you and realise that she needs you what means this girl decides abotu the life of a human beeing on a whim. If she doesnt come to you then you dodged a seriously uncomfortable and expensive experience.

A lot of assumptions there I know. Good luck user.

Have you ever talked to her via skype/whatever? Are you 100% positive it isn't a man?

I have her snap and some really nice pics

Op she probably became interested in someone else, but didn't pursue it or couldnt. She probably is interested in that type of person and consider a you just an online thing and that's why as someone who "loves you" isn't even sure about making it real. The relationship won't work and this is why people get advised against this. To anyone other than the op reading this, if you're going to do long distance don't do it international. Better yet, at least keep it in the same state.

Thanks my dude!

ha ha you fell for the ldr meme

>>She said I don't know

yea... forgett about her. if she wants something "real and she can feel" but hesitates when you suggest coming there for a longer perios of time... dude.. use your brain.

i guarantee shes fucking other dudes and has 0% interest in you physically being there. that behavior is classic degenerate e-whore. move along and save yourself the bullshit. i have an irl bro went thru the same shit.

Long term relationship is just a illusion

You haven't Skype her? Dude, you're in love with a mental image.

I live in Adelaide and I'm not sure what it's like for foreigners but I can tell you employment is pretty miserable here. I think your best bet is coming over for an apprenticeship of some sort or a program through one of the universities (although we only have three). In saying this, it seems like you're putting your whole life on the backburner for someone who wouldn't do the same for you...much to think about.

Love makes you chase and do impulsive decisions, clouds the brain sometimes

im in adelaide its full of gooks

I'm in Melbourne, it's way worse

Go for a work vacation and then just fuck off.

I've done this dozens of times in many countries including Australia, I go on their work vacation program and then I end up meeting people and partying or fall in with some folks with a traveling music festival or whatever for awhile, it's no big deal at all, they won't do anything to you about it aside from deporting you and they probably won't ever even do that if you don't care them grief.

I forgot if thats Vietnamese or Asians in general, I guess it doesn't help that I am one too

That's fucking brilliant, thanks man

Op I had something similar with an ex, we met at a convention hit things off and started dating, she was to go to university in the near city so I rearranged things, quite my job and got one in the city, a month passed I was set up then I got the news she didn't get into the course she wanted but was offered one in another city at the other end of the county, I kept things going and stayed focused and even got a second job to help with travel costs, I had enough to go over for 2 weeks and was to book another week for the next month but then she met a guy over there, she showed all the same sign your girl has, she seems distant because there is someone else in the mix and she's torn, the issue is you're stuck where you are and pretty much have no way to fix it, she's craving a physical relationship something you can't provide.

It might be Durgesh again

just go there for a week or 2, if you're there for a few more then that may put pressure on her and make her feel guilty. plus, might be right. fun fact: people on the colder sides of the planet just happen to be more liberal...
and for future reference: DON'T EVER LET SOMEONE YOU NEVER SEEN DICTATE WHAT YOU FEEL.