Who's going to stop them?

who's going to stop them?

not those trips i guess

reckon I could knock out every one of those cunts

Juries.

Deschamps

Eder

Marine Le Pen

All too young. Hype then up now and they won' fulfill potential.

If they are allowed to grow properly, you will have a solid team there.

>no Moussa Dembele

the police

The upcoming racewar

this quick-fire guide (pic related)

>french team
>all niggers

Surely Kante should be in there over Pogba? And Griezmann over Martial?

its showing guys 24 & under

>10 black guys
what happened to white frenchmen? not even racist here, just curious

White Frenchmen tend to prefer rugby, while blacks prefer soccer. It's similar to how the USA basketball team is almost completely black even though only 10% of our population is black.

but france has less than 5% black people and football is by far the main sport in france

because >muh strong blacks

they tend to dominate in youth teams and then get pushed into the NT

poor kids make the best footballers

it's only a relatively small area in France where rugby is really popular. The rest of france is more into football.

>but france has less than 5% black people

The French government doesn't collect racial information. Nobody knows how many blacks there are in France. Could be 3%, could be 5%, 10%, 20%....

They don't even play in the same position.

Kante is a Makelele. Pogba is a Gerrard.

True.

Based on mah XP, i'd say 10% (+/-2%)

Why your barrabravas are composed almost exclusively of black people even though Argentina's population is mostly white? It's basically the same principle, m8. (not baiting, just in case you're wondering).

they have around 8% muslims which are not mostly black because they're from north africa, I would doubt there is more than a 5% blacks

btw collecting racial information is fascist as fuck

Well most estimates put it at 3-7%

>(not baiting, just in case you're wondering)
Mate, Argentina has less than 0.1% black people, what the fuck are you talking about

That's just Paris and Marseille, there is no way France has more than 10% black people

I've recently been in the middle of several barra bravas of argentinian clubs, and the absolute majority of people wouldn't be called white even here in Brazil.

When did I say they were white? There aren't only 2 racial groups: white aryans and sub saharan blacks

Not all (see picture, the most famous River Plate barrabravas) but must barrabravas tend to be brown

>coman 50/60
>rabiot 40/45
>dembele 70
>mbappe 70
>martial 70
lmao are these their values according to Woodward or what

>tfw too smart to care about race

You could say the same about Belgium 4-6 years ago.
Look at them now.

How much do you think they would go for?

>hype up new generation like its the second coming of christ
>every "bad" performance go nuclear on them
the french press is just a notch under the british, but barely.

France also has a lot of island filled with black people. You don't see them as they're remote, but they are a lot of them ending up in football teams.

kurzawa looks like that guy from breaking bad

>White Frenchmen tend to prefer rugby

Football is the no.1 sport altogether in France, there aren't enough black or brown people in France for them to put football at the top by themselves.

Nah, it's just that blacks grow up in the ghetto and see football as their only chance of escape from there, while white Frenchies have other options and care about education to have a good real job later on, so they drop playing football at a club at some point in their teenage years.
It's basically just like here, although we don't have enough black people (only 1% of our population if even) for them to make a big impact on our football and our Turks are too shit and undisciplined to make it as professional footballers in most cases, hence why our naional team is still majority white by a wide marign.

Nacho never was in Breaking Bad

He's been introduced in Better Call Saul, the prequel to BrBa (which btw starts its next season in a week, excited as fuck)

t. Sup Forums

Let's say Juventus wanted to buy Martial. Do you really think they would buy him for 40mi? Or let's suppose that anyone that is not Bayern wanted to buy Dembele (Borussia player). Do you think he would go for 35mi?

this

>Areola

Themselves. According to my investigations 50'6999% of young promises are killed by clubs or kill themselves via sluts/vidyas/anxiety/general failure at maturing/dealing with life.

>only 4 players defending
yeah, they will be unstoppable

>one ethnic frog
whew lad

well here in Portugal it's cuz every fucking black dude tried to play football at an high level, on the other hand, only like 1/5 of white dudes are still playing club football during highschool

1.5 French people in the French national team... fucking cucks, No wonder the rooster is their mascot.