Will the 2010's go down as the decade where culture, including music, decided to take stock and refine old ideas?

will the 2010's go down as the decade where culture, including music, decided to take stock and refine old ideas?

Sure

Thats always been happening

This is the best decade ever when it comes to music.

10s > 90s > 80s > 60s > 70s > 00s

true, but it's never defined an era before.

This.

This, but unironically.

lmao
underage b&

?

>00s last
>10s first
Suicide. Consider it.

Honestly not liking too much from this decade in music only a few artists: Grimes, Angel Olsen, Alvvays, Mac Demarco, ect... compared to hundreds from other decades

no?
all 2010s did was ruin bands that were good last decade and produce a bunch of shitty pop rappers.
no revival whatsoever. this decade is stagnant.
as for other parts of culture, i can't speak for that part of your question. just music.

>no revival whatsoever
Point and laugh

90s > 70s > 60s = 80s > 10s >>> 00s

great argument friend.
how's /dgg/?

Not a whole lot of innovative bands this time around in the 10's... mostly young up and comers fighting for a spotlight in any way they can! Also culture is good? Its all marvel movies and remakes in hollywood, the art scene has been dying except for most hardcore enthusiasts, and video games have been having a lot of disappointments but hopefully are getting better

What did you mean by this?

just checking on my bro.

>Also culture is good?
i didn't mean to imply that. i personally value new ideas more than refinement so i'm just hoping we're on the cusp of a more 'creative' period.

what does that have to do with anything? why would you want revival? you slow?

nevermind; you were better off before you presented your "argument ". I take it back.
what the fuck are you smoking? did you read the OP or are you trying to be retarded?

60s=90s>70s>80s>10s>00s

If you don't think the 60s and 90s are at least top 3 you are an actual pleb

60s were indeed great but up until Bob Dylan and the Beatles, a lot of it was generic, manufactured pop of a similar quality to today. The good definitely outweighs the bad, but I'd have to put the 70s slightly ahead for the emergence of genres like prog, funk, disco, electronic, punk and heavy metal. Also lots of great artists from the 60s refined their sounds in the 70s (Zeppelin, Sabbath, Neil Young, the Stones, Pink Floyd)