This is how cucked millennials are

This is how cucked millennials are.

That's a pretty good news

Im fine with that

When you use that word for everything, it rapidly begins to lose meaning.

Would you rather that thing have kids?

Looking like that would repulse anyone with the thought of having sex with it.

Looking like that would sterilize the thought of sex too

I don't see what's so wrong with voluntary sterilization. There's enough people on the planet already, doesn't need to be any more.

I have no kids and I had a vasectomy in 2006

That's more a euro thing, here in the US we got land all over the place.

Kill your self, biologically theirs no point in you livings.

And Americans reproduce too much.

Maybe you should kys then. Since faggots can't reproduce I guess you're useless too.

>Americans trying to project again

>wanting to bring children into this hell
>complaining that cow isn't going to spread it's genes
You're a faggot.

What you want that blue haired, low IQ commie piece of shit to reproduce? This is good news.

I get the feeling that's the point. Someone or someones want the word to be nothing more than an out-gruop designator.

>implying land is the sole and only limiting factor
>implying that some James Cameron-Michael Bay joint heroics is going to create more phosphorus
You vidya kids just can't into physical limits, can you. You need to kill yourself.

>does he really think that bourgeois SJWs are commie
>or is he just shilling for democrats?
Tanya lived for revolution
Wanted to overthrow the state
She had fifteen commie babies
Phyllis Schlafly, ain't that great? OR
Will the fetus be aborted
By and by Lord, by and by
There's a better home awaiting
In the sly, Lord, in the sky

Good. Someone with mental problems shouldn't have kids!

>theirs

Thank God. We need less fucking people in the world.

"I don't want children right now,so I'll just destroy the possibility of me ever having children in my life because I know for sure that I'll never change my mind about this,"

>This is how cucked millennials are.

Don't think it's by choice, no self respecting dog would fuck that animal never mind a human

>implying having a kid isn't an irreversible and frankly insane decision

how is it insane? Most people are happy having kids. some people thought having kids would be a good idea when they were younger, but then reconsidered. Other people are sure that they don't want kids but then change their mind. it's insane to assume that the way you feel about a topic when you are young is the way you will always and forever feel about that topic.

It's funny because I can almost guarantee you're a millennial and just too retarded to know it. 1977-1995 if your in that range your a millennial now shut the fuck up and educate yourself. Obviously we're about to go through a population implosion people around the world are going to stop having as many kids and the population will max at 10billion.

Its called natural selection faggot... Thats how you win the award

A lot of people also have kids and end up fucking miserable, but you can't reverse that either. Some forms of sterilization should be reversible IIRC. You can also freeze some of that stuff, or, if you really changed your mind, you can also surgically get the sperm. Otherwise, adoption is also possible.

Or you could just adopt and be a part of the overpop solution on both ends.

Well I can't be more happy about that.

But not the intelligent people should do it but the dumb ones

1981 - 1997. ‘77-‘80 is still GenX.

77-80 is only a four year period.
Calling a four year period a generation is stupid. Calling a 5,6,7 or 8 year period a generation is stupid.

Let's all argue about the differences between those born in 1871-1874 vs those born in 1875-1879.

The labeling of generations is stupid.

Combining those born in 1945 with those born in 1964 is also stupid, regardless of generations are Named.

Who decides on the name?

Wasn't the 90's supposed to be the Al Franken Decade? Why aren't All the people born in the 90's be combined with those few who are Angry about what they've inherited culturally from those born in 1984-1988 1/2 and be called the Frank-Incensed Generation.

People don't belong to generations, and don't all act like their peers. That's like saying all niggers steal. Not all "millennials" masturbate with fidget spinners on their chemically induced pindicks or grow organic kale in garbage cans of excrement and recycled shower water.

white women should not be sterilized. a goddess like this should devote herself to having black babies. small dicked white men should be castrated, and also forced to servicing their well-hung black gods.

Well fuck, if they want to remove themselves from the gene pool, I'm not complaining.

True, but no one thought of doing that in the 60s either.
Not sure why some are saying millennials go back to the 70s tho, cause there's a clear difference in kids who built tree forts and those who were handed iPads at age 3

It's a great trend since the world's overpopulated enough as it is. We should be the last generation and just enjoy life as much as we can.

Learn to read, dumbass. ‘77-‘80 isn’t its own generation, it’s part of GenX - ‘65-‘80. I was correcting in their claim that ‘77-‘95 is the millennial generation.