Everyone who's been to hospital either mental wards or clinical wards is Royalty...

Everyone who's been to hospital either mental wards or clinical wards is Royalty. Mental wards are Emperors and Empress'. Clinical are Kings and Queens. There's a lot of us. All mothers who had a child in a hospital is hereby decreed as royalty. There is a ranking system and I'm at the top. I'm not fully aware of everyone's position but there is a ranking system based on lives saved and lives extended and lives improved. I've been to hospital many times and while the majority are great people some are absolute dirt bags who live to ruin your day then there are some who never make it to a hospital until their death bed.

>Queen Elizabeth II is corrupt
>You can't lock up thought time travellers because what happens if you love
>If you love you are everywhere and everything.

So you've been as far decided to even want to look more like?

Shut up

one in the same

dirtbag I hope you perish in primordial soup maybe then you'll be able to hold your tongue
It's an honour to serve with those that keep a constant mind's eye on the movement of the cosmos.

all babies start as patients in a hospital but they are so far deep and still in the land of time

some like Trump do bad things on the way up just to be born in rich surroundings

for all have a small light of hope that keeps me going

if you have murdered in previous lives you will remember and this great green generous earth will offer up again the chance to choose.
IT will keep on offering until you make the right choice. That is Earth's way for now.

Has everyone tried Shin cup noodles and ichiban delicious noodles? stuffed with mama noodles to keep the noodle content up although you have break the mama noodles up for shin cup I wish they would just fry all 2 minute noodles like mama so it would taste better... I digress.

to*

these shootings happening around America come from POTUS himself the design he designed and everyone endures so that he could be born into a rich family.

How many will die and suffer for his undeserved wealth?

Enlighten us OP

I'm planning on curing death for myself in this lifetime. It seems nothing and no one ever really dies by design of the universe itself, just changes shape. I don't trust my hands in the next 30 years to be responsible for the lives of everyone on earth in that situation. Sure I nudged the 9th planet out of the way of earth and found 7 earth like planets near trappist 1. But I don't trust myself with the DNA of everyone and everything on Earth yet. I will keep my discoveries to myself and when I can produce them to the world once I feel I understand where I went right and where I went wrong definitively. Down to the last quark. If I die I will be reborn in Japan to full japanese parents Tokyo and I retire from Schizophrenia and psychosis as I have provided them with the medication for new comers. I could better help Africa with a normal mind and an actual education.
The startup money for my empire comes in 2 days. Nothing can stop me now. I have planned everything from the end of the universe to now and have been in charge of society for 6000 years.

fail harder user

I am the EMPEROR a living GOD.

FYI if it's on the internet
>someone out there has it.

I will search for true love for 15,000,000,000 years
all the while lovingly fucking prostitutes and sluts.

You only go to a hospital if you're broken dipshit. A broken something is never better then an unbroken version of that same something.

Besides you act like beeing royalty is something noteworthy, it just means you popped out of the right vagina, nothing more nothing less

2/10 for making me reply

doofus

FYI
IF you said it or thought it time can be mentally rewinded and the moment played agin in all it's contextuality relayed.

The universe forgets nothing.
If you thought it
>Someone out there has it

Is this thread as retarded as it seems or have I missed something/had a stroke?

You're a faggot.

FYI
IF you said it or thought it. Time can be mentally rewinded and the moment played again and in all it's contextuality relayed.

The universe forgets nothing.
If you thought it
>Someone out there has it

No I think this is just a bunch of faggots roleplaying and pretending they're on acid.
They should try real acid tho, it would stop them from doing gay shit like this

how old are you?
gay
see if I kid manchild
>I'm going God

respect Earth

OP here leaving the thread

>>>>see if I kid manchild

I haven't the time for this I've got some actual drugs to ingest.

UNILKE SOME PEOPLE I actually take them instead of writing fan fiction about them

Aaaah drugs, to think some people aren't mentally stable enough to binge on the enormous catalogue of crazy hooch we humans have at our disposal

Sends shivers up and down my spine

SHILL DETECTED