How do i get rid of my acne?

how do i get rid of my acne?

Hang yourself

/thread

u have to change your diet try to cut out all sugar and fast food stuff and also do some Sport.
After 4 to 6 weeks there should be a improvment

>not cutting off your forehead skin

-avoid sugar from your diet, exercise, keep your skin clean at all times. Use a cream/lotion to 'oxygenate' the skin (sounds weird but it works).
-Eat healthy

Roaccutane when your other attempts have failed. See a dermatologist. Side effects: Greater sensitivity to the sun. Sunscreen. Cracked lips and corners of your mouth. Chapstick. Moisturiser for hands. Never got depression or any of that shit. As a matter of fact you feel relieved that you are finally clearing up. A six month course should do it. All the best.

Cool

For starters trim your fucking fringe, by the way you're holding it back, it's obvious it's a clear grease and dirt magnet.

I'm like totally shocked that your acne looks identical to the last time you posted this thread.

Totally.

Shocked.

I shot up a church full of people and mine went away overnight.

People with bad acne should have to go to an island so we don't have to see that shit.

Your an idiot. We should but all of you on that island also

Listen, I don't have time to decode your lingo to see what you are talking about. I am a mile deep in pussy and I have things to do.

Go pop your pussy packets you infected monster.

Also, you don't deserve an island, more like a cave next to an active volcano next to HELL.

kys

Start eating something other than doritos and hot pockets and wash your fucking face you greasy mother fucker.

a cheese grader will do

Wash your pillowcase every week, maybe consider getting a few of them to keep a fresh one

Stay away from creams and lotions, just gently use soap and leave it at that. All the chemical frap does is off balance what your face is doing and makes it easier to get dirty pores.

Get exercise, and I don't mean walking while fucking with your phone or doing 2 push-ups and fapping the rest of the night. Actually sweat and get your pulse banging hard.

Stop touching your face. You obviously can't keep your hands clean because you tough your crotch, touch your phone, set your phone on some public area where pigeon shit and hobo semen is, the. You touch your phone, then your face, then you wipe the grease on your face and smear the hobo semen deeper. So just stop touching your fucking face if you aren't going to wash your filthy fucking hands.

Then, grow up about 10 more years and it will go away

Living in 2017 and having a re-occurring BACTERIAL infection....

I mean what the fuck, do you even soap?

Soap is lava I guess...whatever dood

take a knife and cut away all the undesirable parts of your face... which would be all of it

Fuck you

ACNE:

>Actual
>cancer
>nose
>eggs

Fuck off to fagbook you corny lil faggot. Fuck off

Drink water, wash face with acne cream in shower, pat dry skin, and cut back on the sugar

Eat healthy food. Don't eat unhealthy food. Exercise. Wash yourself.

It's fucking simple.

HORSE URINE WORKS IF U CANT FIND ANY U CAN USE A DOG. IF U CANT FIND THAT U CAN USE YOUR OWN PISS. NOT A JOKE I DATED A CHEMIST SHE EXPLAINED THE PH DETAILS ALL MAKES SENSE.

I had acne in high school.. stop eating ALL sugar. Get 8-9 hours of sleep. Limit stress. Drink water. Wash face. Wash your pillow cases. That's it

roaccutone. only thing that works.

i used to use peanut butter and rub it all over my face before i went to sleep, wash it off in the morning and good to go, gone in 6 days.

Proactive worked wonders for me when I was a teenager but you have to be vigilant with it and use it often and correctly. Even when you clear up keep using it.

if u only had a goat

well that was fast

Goat worked for me.

Damn. Solid advice.