How does Sup Forums sleep?

How does Sup Forums sleep?

switching from sleeping on my sides to my back/other side at least 6 times a night, waking up for a minute or two each time and then going back to sleep

and then alternate with left hand under pillow

and then when back and hips start to feel stress go face up

then get insomina and start lurking on b

then drink whiskey

then sun comes up

then so tired it doesnt matter the position

Left arm goes along my body and rests ontop, and then right arm is down not under the pillow.

its better to sleep on the left side. the gastric acid cant run back into your oesophagus.

Insomnia must be shitty, I've had sleepless nights on the odd occasion and I get bored as hell.
That almost felt like torture so I can only imagine what it feels like the suffer through it nearly every night.

With ur mom. U mad? Trolololol

Oh shit that's pretty good advice, I hate trying to sleep with heart burn, this could be a genuine tip to help improve my quality of life.
Many thanks kind sir.

My mum has been lonely for years, you'd be doing me a great favour, maybe give her a good dicking while you're at it, the woman needs to loosen up a bit.

She's loose enough already my guy.

I'm not your guy, friend.
She's had 5 kids so I wouldn't expect her to be tight, so that's a nice observation, maybe I should think more about my use of words in the future, thanks for pointing that out.

I'm not your friend, buddy. And she showed me pictures of the kids. A few pages of that photo album are stuck together now.

youre welcome, it also makes the blood flow easier for your heart

I'm not your buddy, pal.
That's pretty cool, you'll like us even more when you get to know us.

The Sup Forumsros don't sleep
Sleep is for the weak
We are very stronk like ruski tank.

ITT: Manlets who can actually sleep on a default sized matress with one leg stretched out

How's it feel to have the superior sleeping posture, faggots?

I usually spend most of the night sleeping on my right, like in the picture, and I do the same on my left but not as often, I don't get to spread out as much on my left because my knee would just be pressing against my gf's spine.
It's also hard to get the duvet folded under my leg.

Pretty much exactly like this, but I have a mini pizza-shaped pillow that I put under my left elbow.

>Being an adult with a "standard" matress
Isn't this worse?

>Implying I sleep on a standard sized mattress

Also this position is still achievable on a smaller mattress, you just need a duvet long enough to wrap around your foot while it hangs off the bed.

That sounds comfy as fuck

No idea what you're referring to, but I gotta sleep diagonally on a 140x200cm matress to achieve anything close to that.

That picture makes me feel uneasy and I don't know why.

It's surprising you can actually get to sleep anyway, being that tall, surely it would be too distracting with all those hot girls in your bed.

no hot girls, schizoid personality disorder

An adult matress is 72*84 inches

I sleep on my side hugging my sylveon plush c: