Well whites? What’s the excuse now? Fucking worse then sand niggers at this point no?

Well whites? What’s the excuse now? Fucking worse then sand niggers at this point no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Cg7Z2eZmcM
xfreehd.com/video/16545/jasmine-super-cute-desi-girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No excuse, they should die in prison.
No one is going to chimp out and loot an entire neighbourhood because of them.

It's odd how no serial killer ever was a beautiful person

How about race-mixing and jews in america? I dont see any of these punks getting an aryan-id.

At least sandniggers believe they're fighting for their people who have been wronged by the West. Whites kill because they're sad.

>Fucking worse than* sand niggers at this point no?
No.

this
2 degrees, one was from law

>show 5 maniacs
>every other race has millions of psychos, daily.
10/10 logic mate

aint that good looking

yes he is (was)

Would steal you girlfriend in 10 minutes.

Fact

with his IQ and charisma within 10 secs
also if user have one

Statistically speaking, you’re more likely to get shot in America by someone who looks like you than you are a moslem

Who is making excuses for them? You're an idiot and bad at memes.

Looks pretty close

Who's the guy at the top right?

And why isn't the Vegas shooter in there?

/Thread

Bullshit false equivalent.

>Nb4 crime statistics

The actual difference is that there's no pattern with white people, they're lone wolves; crazy murderers.

Muslims shout the same phrase before they murder people, they pledge allegiance to their religion.

Niggers have their own culture that encourages drug use, degeneracy, senseless murder, and violence.

There's nothing to be done about lone wolves, we can work on mental health but that's really it.

We can get rid of black violence by dealing directly with blacks, and we can get rid of Muslim terror by dealing directly with Muslims.

even if there was a white mass shooter killing ppl in america every day blacks would still commit more murders every year ...

We don't make excuses for them; we want them to be punished for their crimes.

Blacks, on the other hand, seem to want their criminals to have full immunity to the law even when they know damn well they did something wrong.

>No one is going to chimp out and loot an entire neighbourhood because of them.
Bingo.

Every race has criminals. The difference is that at least whites have the common sense to not make folk heroes out of their filth. I'm old enough to remember when OJ Simpson got arrested for brutally murdering Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. You would have thought he cured cancer from the outpouring of support he received from black America. Of course, it engendered one of the funniest scenes in movie history when in Bulworth, Warren Beatty told a church full of black people to put down the malt liquor and chicken wings and get behind someone other than a running back who stabs his wife.

Okies, Im gonna fuck worse first and then sandniggers

>it engendered one of the funniest scenes in movie history when in Bulworth, Warren Beatty told a church full of black people to put down the malt liquor and chicken wings and get behind someone other than a running back who stabs his wife.
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=-Cg7Z2eZmcM

No one ever said whites were perfect, just that they are *superior*. If you aren't engaging in a comparison then gtfo

Excuses excuses. Lets just face facts. Whites are the most destructive cunts in the world. Inbreeding has damaged their lineage for thousands of years, and that damage can appear anywhere in the downline.

ALL WHITE BOIS MUST GO!
THEY ARE THE VICIOUS CANCEROUS DISEASE STEMMING FROM THEIR DIABETIC CONFEDERATE FLAG WAVING INBRED PARENTS WHO HAVE SYSTEMATICALLY BRAINWASHED THEIR BLOODLINE INTO BELIEVING THAT THEY ARE OPPRESSED ONES AND THEY MUST RAGE WAR WITH ALL NON WHITES. IN ORDER TO RID NATURAL BORN EVIL, WE, THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA MUST FORM COALITION, A COMPREHENSIVE EVIL THAT WILL ERADICATE, WITHOUT HESITATION, THESE INCESTRUAL RETRADED CUM SKINS!!! WE MUST PURGE THESE BACKWARD THINKING CAVE DWELLERS FROM OUR COUNTRY ONCE AND FOR ALL! IT IS THE DUTY OF EVERY AMERICAN TO RISE TO THEIR FEET, WITH WEAPONS IN HAND, AND DECLARE A COUP D'ETAT ON THEIR ASSES!!! RISE MY BROTHERS, RISE AND TOGETHER WE CAN FOREVER RIDDEN, WITH HARSH UNFORGIVING VIOLENCE, THE CANCER THAT IS PLAGUING OUR LAND!!!!

>Whites are the most destructive cunts in the world
Evidence?

>Inbreeding has damaged their lineage for thousands of years, and that damage can appear anywhere in the downline.
Evidence that inbreeding is more common in whites than other races? Doesn't seem true to me; more common in arranged marriage cultures

Fuck yes! Where do I sign up?

mass shootings are just another thing whites are better at

Excuse me?

my excuse is that it is all fake

chicago be like "hold my beer".
it just goes to show that whatever whites put their mind to they just do better. blacks are still responsible for more than 50% of the murder so the statistical irregularity that is white mass shootings in a nation of over 300m, im more worried as an individual about gang bangin tyrone than I am about pissed at the world chad. Also this last faggot was antifa sooooo. not white as far as i'm concerned. Untermenschen

No pattern!? The fuck!? Judging by your post of stereotypes, and discrimination the pattern stems from people who thinks like you. I'm just going to assume that these mass murderers of any race and you are just retarded.

Hey buddy, I know op may have triggered you I understand, but don't let him influence you to discriminate just because, two wrongs don't make a right.

fpbp, niggers forever btfo.

Show me a rebel force of whites that eats baby hearts while wearing dresses.

This

You don't know your serial killers than.

Yet another Liberal false flag operation, the public isnt buying it. You are not getting our ar15s cry more about it, fucken yanks. Get over it or suck ur moms teet till you sleep. pushing your liberal cocks all over the media's anusses. Grow a pair and arm yourself today

at least whities can hit their target.

This is from a movie

no

Basically this.

What kind of inferior race would I have to be to defend someone only because they have the same skin color?

Still, statistically doesn't compare to the sheer amount of nigger dindus

Friendly Reminder: blacks still 20% of population, and responsible of 80% of murders

/thread

>the prosthetic leg on the porch

You should count how many times the cop fired moron

Ook Ook.

they have these dolls set up all around the house. it's some nigger voodoo shit

lol, being white is a hall-pass with no expiration date. cry about it, subhumans.

Underated post

the only difference between these fucks and black on black crime is these faggots in the picture are doing it over something fake like religion instead of over drugs.

At least he hit his target each time.

Niggers in chicago always whine about that one kid, they start chanting "16 times!" over and over.

They don't appreciate how badly people want niggers dead though. Why only shoot once when you can ensure the scumbag is dead with a full clip.

>Implying niggers know what the words coup d’etat mean

WE WUZ MASS MURDER N SHEEEIT

The cop hit every time? That's why the guy didn't react the first couple of shots. Sure.

"What happened to all that money to rebuild our community!"
"You got it already. We came in and rebuilt the city. You didn't notice because you didn't take a day off from tearing it down again. We finished and left, and you kept tearing it down. Now the money's been spent on you, and the city's worse than ever. We've come up with a new way to help, though. We're going to stop giving you money, and see if when you get hungry enough you'll actually start working. If you do, you can fix the city without another bailout. If you don't, you'll starve to death and whites who will work move in to fix the city. Next question."

xfreehd.com/video/16545/jasmine-super-cute-desi-girl

Every nigger on the south/west side of chicago is fucked up on PCP

Charlie Manson was a damn sight back in the 70s

Why does he look so much like Bruce Campbell

Black people kill for street cred over drugs, getting dissed and money. And they dont think it over very well.These fucks are mentally impaired but plan.

...this post really hails to the king, baby

he looks about as much like Bruce Campbell as Kevin spacey looks like Harrison ford, get your eyes checked

atheists aren't true white people, they're the disqualified trash

>atheists are the true white people; they're the ones with the high IQ

Fixed.

Also, learn how to use semicolons, uneducated nigger.

when will whites admit there whole race is filled with psychopaths who live off fear and death from others.

He just started on the Bogpill when he was captured.

Bogpill? Whats that?

You forgot Steven paddock
Faggot

Evidence?
I mean, I don't really care, but
WW II alone was 60 million.

WW I was 37 million.

These were predominately white vs.white wars.

>atheists are the ones with the high IQ
>cares about correct spelling in a discussion
>uses nigger as an insult
*tips le fedora

Not spelling; punctuation.

Also, if you even bothered to use Google to research a claim before insulting it, you'd find that there actually is a truckload of evidence confirming the link between high IQ and atheism/nihilism.

Why do you think most doctors and scientists are atheists?

wow you corrected grammar. you must be so smart. i bet you've seen every single rick and morty episode

This is the result of degeneracy of places like Sup Forums.

Repent!

Never seen one. Adult cartoons haven't been good since The Simpsons nosedived in the late '90s.

>then

not the one you were replying to, but just because a sentiment is associated with a particular group of people (in this case atheism being associated with fedora autists) doesn't mean it isn't true. that's like saying that rapists believe in gravity, and if rapists are assholes, then gravity must not be real.

Actually that's not true. That's actually 5th on their list of reasons to kill us. The dunecoons war us dead cause we ain't Muslims, and everything we do is a sin in their eyes.

Ignoring the terrible spelling and missing words, yeah, you don't get killed by sharks in the desert too often, do you? No shit, you're not gonna get a high murder rate from someone we don't let near you.

>There's nothing to be done about lone wolves
Did you watch Shinsekai Yori? Just go full brainwashing on kids and kill off those that aren't fitting in, and voila.

>implying anyone ever defends these whites as much as everyone else defends sandniggers because "Muh muslims"

Go get fucked OP. You might be less retarded after you get some pussy.

john dillinger was turned into a folk hero